City Slicker

Farage Wants Second Brexit Referendum

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Farage Wants Second Brexit Referendum

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:41 pm

City Slicker wrote:Sensible chap!

No he doesn't he went on to say the decision was made do we have referendum every year? It was said tung in cheek in response to something another UKIP member said :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:42 pm

And leave will win by a bigger margin ,but there won't be a 2nd referendum coz there would be a 3rd 4th 5th ? It's just not how it works
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby City Slicker » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:46 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

No he doesn't he went on to say the decision was made do we have referendum every year? It was said tung in cheek in response to something another UKIP member said :thumbup:

Tongue in cheek or foot in mouth?
City Slicker

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:04 pm

City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

As it's farage be mouth in foot! :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:10 pm

wez1927 wrote:

And leave will win by a bigger margin ,but there won't be a 2nd referendum coz there would be a 3rd 4th 5th ? It's just not how it works
You hope :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Postby City Slicker » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:19 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Good point Allan!
City Slicker

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:04 pm

City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Good point Allan!

Read a report what he said and he was having dig at Blair and adonas about whinging for a 2nd vote! what he said as been taken out context and he's indeed put his mouth in foot about it. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby WelshPatriot » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:27 pm

But he never actually said that did he.are you a journalist the way you twisted that?
WelshPatriot

Postby City Slicker » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:33 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Good point Allan!

Read a report what he said and he was having dig at Blair and adonas about whinging for a 2nd vote! what he said as been taken out context and he's indeed put his mouth in foot about it. :thumbup:

I see they're starting to come out of the woodwork now Allan. That other "sensible" chap, Arron Banks is now backing a second referendum. Who will be next? Interesting times :thumbup:
City Slicker

Postby Steve Zodiak » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:42 pm

City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Good point Allan!

I see they're starting to come out of the woodwork now Allan. That other "sensible" chap, Arron Banks is now backing a second referendum. Who will be next? Interesting times :thumbup:

Perhaps after the next general election, if we don't like the result we can always push for another one.
Steve Zodiak

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:45 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Good point Allan!

Perhaps after the next general election, if we don't like the result we can always push for another one.

What ask the EU if we can join? dont forget we will have left by the next scheduled elections! :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Steve Zodiak » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:51 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Good point Allan!

What ask the EU if we can join? dont forget we will have left by the next scheduled elections! :thumbup:

Think you read what I meant wrong. I mean if you vote Labour and the Tories win, push for another election because the party you voted for lost. And if you lose again, push for another election. If we had another Brexit vote, and we get the same result again, the remainers will still want another vote. Maybe best of five.
Steve Zodiak

Postby City Slicker » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:52 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Good point Allan!

I agree, it's always happened that way for as far back as I can remember; usually on average about every 5 years!
City Slicker

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:32 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Good point Allan!

Think you read what I meant wrong. I mean if you vote Labour and the Tories win, push for another election because the party you voted for lost. And if you lose again, push for another election. If we had another Brexit vote, and we get the same result again, the remainers will still want another vote. Maybe best of five.

Don't laugh it happened twice! Ireland and a nordic country had about 4 votes to decide on joining the EU? After 1st time they voted not to join kept voting until they manipulated question so couldn't lose, a remainer wanted same for UK with similar loaded question. :roll:
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:48 pm

AMENDED PREVIOUS POST ! France & holland had two goes at getting right answer & Ireland said no 1st time until they changed it to maesticht treaty! :old:
pembroke allan

Postby McNaughtyButNice » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Since the result of the referendum vote made Farrage and UKIP irrelevant, maybe he wants to push for another vote so that he can justify taking tax payers money as a salary for basically doing nothing?
McNaughtyButNice

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:46 pm

Pound at it's highest level since Brexit vote, and 2017 FTSE finished on a record high. Still waiting for the emergency budget Osborne said would be needed within days of a "leave" vote to prevent our economy falling off the edge of a cliff.
I know remainers will point out we have'nt left yet. Fair enough, they are right. What I don't get is how any good news is because we have not yet left, but every bit of bad news is because we voted to leave. Does'nt quite add up.
Steve Zodiak

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:51 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Pound at it's highest level since Brexit vote, and 2017 FTSE finished on a record high. Still waiting for the emergency budget Osborne said would be needed within days of a "leave" vote to prevent our economy falling off the edge of a cliff.
I know remainers will point out we have'nt left yet. Fair enough, they are right. What I don't get is how any good news is because we have not yet left, but every bit of bad news is because we voted to leave. Does'nt quite add up.

Steve if you've noticed most bad economic things are preempted by remain lobby scaremongering things! As you say they take credit for good news but not for bad news ! When in fact a lot is down to them in 1st place, now papers are just making up the stories about forage after his recent comments :old:
pembroke allan

Postby Jock » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:52 pm

If treacherous scum like Blair, Khan and Addonnis get their way I don’t think I’d ever bother voting again, democracy would be finished.
Jock

Postby Woody CCFC » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:47 pm

The people have spoken, lets get the hell out.
Woody CCFC

Postby Bluebird For Life » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:47 pm

Jock wrote:If treacherous scum like Blair, Khan and Addonnis get their way I don’t think I’d ever bother voting again, democracy would be finished.

I wouldn't trust any of those either but you are happy to vote for liars, cheats and frauds like Farage, Gove and Johnson...
Bluebird For Life

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:16 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:
Jock wrote:If treacherous scum like Blair, Khan and Addonnis get their way I don’t think I’d ever bother voting again, democracy would be finished.

I wouldn't trust any of those either but you are happy to vote for liars, cheats and frauds like Farage, Gove and Johnson...

All MPS fall into that category! So you pays your money and takes your choice in voting for anyone! :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Jock » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:32 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:

All MPS fall into that category! So you pays your money and takes your choice in voting for anyone! :thumbup:

Your missing the point, the U.K. voted to leave the EU, the three I mentioned are attempting to have that mandate overturned.
I voted to leave, not for Farage, Gove or Johnson.
Jock

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:17 am

Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:

Your missing the point, the U.K. voted to leave the EU, the three I mentioned are attempting to have that mandate overturned.

While I get your point Jock people do change their minds and circumstances change otherwise what would be the point of having elections every five years.And though I voted remain at the time I would not like to see a second vote just yet.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Jock » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:47 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:

While I get your point Jock people do change their minds and circumstances change otherwise what would be the point of having elections every five years.And though I voted remain at the time I would not like to see a second vote just yet.

Remainers seem to think they voted for the status quo, they didn’t, Europe is becoming a superstate, where the “project” can overrule the will of sovereign countries. There will be a Chancellor who can dictate monetary policy to individual countries, a European Army, expansion of the Euro and Schengen.
Jock

Return to General Chat