Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How much is Ralls worth ?

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:14 pm

Got to be 10 Million, he's such a technically gifted player and a grafter too.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: How much is Ralls worth ?

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:38 pm

I was yhinkinh this today .
5 million . Would you sell?

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:54 pm

Vincent Man wrote:I was yhinkinh this today .
5 million . Would you sell?

No but should try and tie him into a new deal to keep him here

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:55 pm

4-6m probably, and I wouldn't sell.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:05 pm

I think he has improved massively this season, I don't see many midfielders in the championship that have the energy, drive, and ability to win second balls like he does, and as seen today he's beginning to add creative passes and goals to his game now, and he's only 23. I personally believe he's worth between 7m - 10m atm. Maybe I'm biased though :lol:

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:18 pm

He was fantastic today glad his goal came

Probably the best player at the club he’s very under rated

I wouldn’t sell for 5m if there’s championship players going for 10-14 mil McCormack assombalonga etc then ralls Is easily up there in valuation if we are comparing with the transfer market as wild as it is

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:22 pm

Didn't Annis say we'd had a bid from a Championship rival for a first team player? I think perhaps it could be Ralls... Or based on his continuing absence, Bogle? ( was there a wild rumour Bristol City were sniffing around Bogle?)

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:55 pm

For a brief moment today I thought what an awful decision he made.

We were on the break and Zohore played the ball into the middle but the ball was slightly behind Ralls.

However he had all the time in the world to take a few touches and go for goal but the idiot wrapped his foot around the ball and hit it first time.

It has since became obvious that I am obviously the idiot. What a strike.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:06 pm

One of the top Championship midfielders easily and hasn't he improved since he's not had to chaparone Whittingham. He and Gunnar together are possibly the best partnership at this level. We just need another to complete an awesome trio.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:36 pm

He's got to be 5m at least with what's about.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:59 pm

6.5million

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 pm

Has been exceptional since Warnock arrived.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:15 pm

Wayne S wrote:For a brief moment today I thought what an awful decision he made.

We were on the break and Zohore played the ball into the middle but the ball was slightly behind Ralls.

However he had all the time in the world to take a few touches and go for goal but the idiot wrapped his foot around the ball and hit it first time.

It has since became obvious that I am obviously the idiot. What a strike.

I think he saw the keeper was a long way off his line and so there was plenty of space to bend it round him. Cracking finish.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:20 pm

If you accept joe ralls for what he is then you will see how good a player he is at what he does. Today he was everywhere, read the game well, put his body on the line and had a free great shots. He's not going to be pinging passes or dribbling past people, but what he does he does very well and is a great cog to have in any team.

Worth is what a club will pay, has to be double figures to even be considered.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:44 pm

25 million

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:51 pm

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, his attitude, his work rate and his skill set, in a few years he could Captain Cardiff. Without a doubt.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:04 am

A few games ago he was the reason we were doing badly.

My opinion though class player. Lucky to have him.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:17 am

Was at the match and didn't appreciate how good a finish that was from Ralls today until seeing the TV replay. Great build up play from Ken aswell. Top drawer stuff

Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:35 am

englishbluebird wrote:Was at the match and didn't appreciate how good a finish that was from Ralls today until seeing the TV replay. Great build up play from Ken aswell. Top drawer stuff

Agree. Looked good at the game but class on TV :thumbup: :ayatollah: :notworthy:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:00 am

Great game today - but not's let carried away - I know its been a good while now - but we sold Aaron Ramsey to Arsenal for £5m. Ramsey compared to Ralls is like comparing Toshack with Rudy Gestede. I would say Ralls is worth £2.5m. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:56 am

wez1927 wrote:25 million

Wez what are you smoking mate!??? Haha

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:59 am

has to be 10 million in todays market.
remember its a different scenario to when aron was sold.

top championship players easily are worth 10 million these days.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:04 am

nubbsy wrote:
wez1927 wrote:25 million

Wez what are you smoking mate!??? Haha

:lol:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:33 am

5-10 million!! Boys FairPlay I think you’ve all been immune to the stupid inflation of late!! I’d say he’s worth £5-7.5million but you could/should sell for £15million.

I base this on Huddersfield shelling out £10/11million for Pritchard of Norwich - if your selling at that rate at 13th in the table then £15million is a snip when your top 6....

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:45 am

If Zohore was rated at 15M then Ralls must be worth 30M. Should have sold Zohore.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:25 am

I let friends use my season tickets today because i wanted ti watch on tv. Must say you really see what ralls actually does on tv and looked class. Still young and can only get better would never sell him. Rallsy take a bow

Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:42 am

Blue_Barber wrote:5-10 million!! Boys FairPlay I think you’ve all been immune to the stupid inflation of late!! I’d say he’s worth £5-7.5million but you could/should sell for £15million.

I base this on Huddersfield shelling out £10/11million for Pritchard of Norwich - if your selling at that rate at 13th in the table then £15million is a snip when your top 6....

Not sure a teams position is the basis to value one individual. Do agree Pritchard is 11m then so is ralls.... Vital cog in spine of our team

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:07 pm

Bluesman wrote:If Zohore was rated at 15M then Ralls must be worth 30M. Should have sold Zohore.

Jesus may and joseph

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:38 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Bluesman wrote:If Zohore was rated at 15M then Ralls must be worth 30M. Should have sold Zohore.

Jesus may and joseph

Delusional :lol:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:54 pm

He is worth whatever any stupid chairman is willing to pay for him.

At the moment he is priceless to us because in the current squad he is irreplaceable and the first name on the team sheet in midfield.

I think the club would value him around 8mill bit in reality probably isnt worth half that YET.