MENDEZ---LAING IS CLEARLY UNFIT

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby darboy » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:03 am

he cannot last more than twenty minutes let alone ninety---and looks to have a big health problem and is becoming a liability to the team :old:
darboy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: MENDEZ---LAING IS CLEARLY UNFIT

Postby davids » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:51 am

A short while ago there was a thread about how they'd discovered that he was on the wrong medication for his asthma and that it was hoped that when his medication was altered he'd be able to get back to something like the form he showed at the start of the season.

It must be really difficult to play at a high intensity for 90 minutes when you have a condition like asthma and it's a credit to him that he's been able to overcome that condition and made a career as a professional footballer.

I agree that he looks unfit however and what we are seeing is a player struggling to deal with what appears to be a massive crisis of confidence which we can't afford at the moment to let him play his way out of.

Beginning to look like the start he had to the season was a blip and that what we are seeing now is the real NML. Hope he can prove me wrong.
davids

Postby paulh_85 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:58 am

I don’t put it down to his asthma. Plenty of sportsmen and women have it and been successful, for purely footballing reasons he looks like a completely different player
paulh_85

Postby Mike Strinati » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:09 pm

If it was asthma or another medical condition then surely he shouldnt be starting games???
Mike Strinati

Postby norms75 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:13 pm

paulh_85 wrote:I don’t put it down to his asthma. Plenty of sportsmen and women have it and been successful, for purely footballing reasons he looks like a completely different player

He needs to see the team sky doctor, they can work miracles with an asthma pump.
norms75

Postby TAP_Sheep » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:12 am

darboy wrote:he cannot last more than twenty minutes let alone ninety---and looks to have a big health problem and is becoming a liability to the team :old:

Bit of a conspiracy theory but I know for a fact that he’s been seeing this recently turned 18 year old girl for a couple of months that he met after a city game...hm...
TAP_Sheep

Postby Rydogsccfc » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:52 am

TAP_Sheep wrote:
darboy wrote:he cannot last more than twenty minutes let alone ninety---and looks to have a big health problem and is becoming a liability to the team :old:

Bit of a conspiracy theory but I know for a fact that he’s been seeing this recently turned 18 year old girl for a couple of months that he met after a city game...hm...

Aww that explains it :laughing6: :laughing6:
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:35 am

norms75 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:I don’t put it down to his asthma. Plenty of sportsmen and women have it and been successful, for purely footballing reasons he looks like a completely different player

He needs to see the team sky doctor, they can work miracles with an asthma pump.

Exactly what I was thinking, it seems all Race riders have got Asthma these days
1980s Bluebird

Return to General Chat