Doctoring

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Doctoring

Postby angelis1949 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:24 pm

There has been references made that some postings on here have been doctored,altered or in some cases taken out completely,let me say quite clearly there is no place for anti Semitic or anti Muslem comments on here but free speech is a precious gift that was given to us by people who sometimes had given up their lives for us to enjoy the privilege so I say,whoever is doctoring posts on here....!!stop the censorship!!
angelis1949

Doctoring

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Doctoring

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:35 pm

angelis1949 wrote:There has been references made that some postings on here have been doctored,altered or in some cases taken out completely,let me say quite clearly there is no place for anti Semitic or anti Muslem comments on here but free speech is a precious gift that was given to us by people who sometimes had given up their lives for us to enjoy the privilege so I say,whoever is doctoring posts on here....!!stop the censorship!!

whos posting anti semitic or anti muslim stuff?
paulh_85

Postby angelis1949 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:42 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:There has been references made that some postings on here have been doctored,altered or in some cases taken out completely,let me say quite clearly there is no place for anti Semitic or anti Muslem comments on here but free speech is a precious gift that was given to us by people who sometimes had given up their lives for us to enjoy the privilege so I say,whoever is doctoring posts on here....!!stop the censorship!!

Please read my posting again and then you will,hopefully see i did not say that those sentiments have been expressed on this Forum what I was trying to say that other than those two topics free speech must be allowed on here,you really do read what you want to read don't you
angelis1949

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:51 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Please read my posting again and then you will,hopefully see i did not say that those sentiments have been expressed on this Forum what I was trying to say that other than those two topics free speech must be allowed on here,you really do read what you want to read don't you

well what a random thing to say :?
paulh_85

Postby angelis1949 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:57 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Oh dear I give up
angelis1949

Postby City Slicker » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:10 pm

Doctor Who?
City Slicker

Postby wez1927 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:06 pm

f**k lslam :lol: jews are ok
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Jock » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:09 pm

wez1927 wrote:f**k lslam :lol: jews are ok

:lol:
Islam deserves to be criticised.
Jock

Postby maccydee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:12 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Oh dear I give up

Please do.
maccydee

Postby grange_end1927 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:15 pm

Mate or shall I call you madam, have you lost the plot :laughing6:
grange_end1927

Postby NIBluebird » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:37 pm

City Slicker wrote:Doctor Who?

:clap:
NIBluebird

Postby angelis1949 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:51 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:

Mate or shall I call you madam, have you lost the plot :laughing6:

If you are the standard of debate on here i might as well talk to the fairies
angelis1949

Postby angelis1949 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:53 pm

maccydee wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Oh dear I give up

Please do.

I said I might as well talk to the fairies so I'll start with you
angelis1949

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:56 pm

Had evning supper with a doctor earlier. Can’t remember our topics of conversation being anything like this!? Maybe “mongoring” was the headline?
Scandinavianbluebird

Postby maccydee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:46 am

angelis1949 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Oh dear I give up

Please do.

I said I might as well talk to the fairies so I'll start with you

Looking at your op I feel you have already started talking to the fairies. No other Fooker could decipher that pish.
maccydee

Return to General Chat