Cardiff haven’t kept a league clean sheet against Bolton sin

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:16 pm

Cardiff haven’t kept a league clean sheet against Bolton since January 1989, conceding in all nine matches since (W2 D1 L6).

Only one of the last 20 meetings between these teams in all competitions has ended as a draw.

The Bluebirds are unbeaten in four league games (W2 D2) since a run of four consecutive defeats.

Bolton have the worst away record in the Championship this season (P14 W1 D5 L8), collecting fewer points than any other side (8).

Neil Warnock has ended on the winning side in one of his last seven league meetings with Bolton (D3 L3) and has lost his last three meetings against Phil Parkinson in all competitions.

Only Burton (29) and Ipswich (36) have had fewer shots on target in away Championship games this season than Bolton (41).
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Cardiff haven’t kept a league clean sheet against Bolton

Postby Sven » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:51 pm

It's odd how these seemingly unimportant 'runs' keep up their momentum but hopefully, we can gain all 3 points this evening and put another demon to bed! :thumbright:

Millwall, Villa and Norwich are a three Championship teams that spring mind where we rarely get too much, whilst Leeds is one where we have been invincible for some years!

I'm sure the 'stattos' will know the facts on these and others :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Sven wrote:It's odd how these seemingly unimportant 'runs' keep up their momentum but hopefully, we can gain all 3 points this evening and put another demon to bed! :thumbright:

Millwall, Villa and Norwich are a three Championship teams that spring mind where we rarely get too much, whilst Leeds is one where we have been invincible for some years!

I'm sure the 'stattos' will know the facts on these and others :ayatollah:

Sven you can bet your house on city helping any side break a losing streak or scoring one for that matter we are past masters at it! :shock:
pembroke allan

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:47 pm

Fixed :ayatollah:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby KJblue » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:08 pm

Sorted
KJblue

Postby llangainbluebird » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:40 am

We have now! :clap:
llangainbluebird

Return to General Chat