UPDATED ‘ CARDIFF CITY STADIUM TONIGHT ‘

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED ‘ CARDIFF CITY STADIUM TONIGHT ‘

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:26 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:A mystery that we can debate until the cows come home or even the fans come back, it is what it is......maybe we should have just modernized Ninian Park :occasion5:

Dean, I always believed it was pointless leaving Ninian Park :cry:

Ninian Park could of had a all seater 25,000 capacity and it was ok to do that, but they all wanted money from the Retail Park.

There was also space to extend the family stand and the grandstand along with the lower bob bank being changed to seats.

I miss NP ffs - :(

Liam, We honestly could of had a capacity of 25,000 there and for me to stay at Ninian Park would of been perfect :thumbright: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby wez1927 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:27 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:I don’t get the obsession, we have never had consistent big crowds throughout our history. The crowds are nothing to do with the re brand or anything else, Cardiff supporters pick and choose their games, and that will never change.

We were in the Premier League playing in red, and we filled the stadium most weeks...same will happen if we get there next season, and changed our colours to pink or black and white, FACT!

Totally agree
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:A mystery that we can debate until the cows come home or even the fans come back, it is what it is......maybe we should have just modernized Ninian Park :occasion5:

Ninian Park could of had a all seater 25,000 capacity and it was ok to do that, but they all wanted money from the Retail Park.

There was also space to extend the family stand and the grandstand along with the lower bob bank being changed to seats.

Liam, We honestly could of had a capacity of 25,000 there and for me to stay at Ninian Park would of been perfect :thumbright: :bluebird:

What was it ,20k?

Imagine the atmosphere this season :shock: :shock: :shock:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

What was it ,20k?

Imagine the atmosphere this season :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yes 20,000 but with a lot of terraces still.

Atmosphere would of been electric with the success we have had in the last 10 years :thumbright: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Real_Blue_Really » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:30 pm

I agree with Annis, I've still not attended a game at the new stadium after being a regular at Ninian park. I'd rather go away with Cardiff.Better atmosphere.
Anybody been to Brentfords ground? Any travel tips? I'm thinking about getting the tube from Victoria.
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.”
― George Orwell
Real_Blue_Really

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Lets get this straight to update ninian park it would have meant knocking down all 4 stands so can someone tell me how can that be any different from building a new stadium? And how the fck would atmosphere be same as old NP with 4 new stands ? :banghead:
pembroke allan

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:51 pm

Stamford Bridge is still Stamford Bridge, Craven Cottage is still Craven Cottage all have had major revamps including the stands :roll:
1980s Bluebird

Previous

Return to General Chat