Out For Months! Really?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Out For Months! Really?

Postby Sloper Road » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:38 pm

Out for a Month he said.
Our Artists need More Protection he said.
Horror tackle he said.

Well 16 days and only 3 matches later and Sane is playing again, whilst Jez Richards is still out injured from the same match.
But hay ho Pep Man city don't do dirty tackles do they!
Sloper Road

Out For Months! Really?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Out For Months! Really?

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:47 pm

Sloper Road wrote:Out for a Month he said.
Horror tackle he said.

Well 16 days and only 3 matches later and Sane is playing again, whilst Jez Richards is still out injured from the same match.

not sure what injury has to do with it

it was a horror tackle
paulh_85

Postby Sven » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Sloper Road wrote:Out for a Month he said.
Horror tackle he said.

not sure what injury has to do with it

it was a horror tackle

I guess the OP was simply stating that Pep made a lot of Leroy Sane incident, whilst his own players were at least, if not more, culpable in the same game and in games before and after. Man City are not where they are by being Northern Softies!

The actual (or initially claimed) injury, therefor, had a lot to do with it! ;) :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Sloper Road » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:52 pm

Because it made out and tried to confirm we are a bunch of dirty players led by leader Warnock, saying we hospitalise players when in fact while it was a bad tackle it was not as bad as made out and no worse than KDB on Richards which was overlooked by Man city and the madia.
Sloper Road

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:57 pm

Sloper Road wrote:Because it made out and tried to confirm we are a bunch of dirty players led by leader Warnock, saying we hospitalise players when in fact while it was a bad tackle it was not as bad as made out and no worse than KDB on Richards which was overlooked by Man city and the madia.

why are you going over board on what was said?

he didnt say we try to hospitalise players so why are you claiming that ?
paulh_85

Postby Sloper Road » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:43 pm

thinks its been explained. We get bad press all the time about how physical we are, this is not backed up by facts. It ultimately effects refs decisions against us. We average over 35 free kicks per game against the average of 25. His comments were over the top not mine. Maybe you should care about this more.
Sloper Road

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:51 pm

Sloper Road wrote:thinks its been explained. We get bad press all the time about how physical we are, this is not backed up by facts. It ultimately effects refs decisions against us. We average over 35 free kicks per game against the average of 25. His comments were over the top not mine. Maybe you should care about this more.

Why should I care? His comments weren’t over the top for me.

Did pep say that we hospitalise players like you claim? If he did then sure I’ll care
paulh_85

Return to General Chat