Enough is enough

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Enough is enough

Postby angelis1949 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:47 pm

I have been a contributar to this Forum for a number of years and have taken my fair share of personal abuse,there are those on here who will never tolerate other people's views other than their own sometimes going as far as doctoring postings or removing them completely, I find myself no longer able to tolerate this type of intolerance so I will no longer contribuate to this Forum which I'm sure will please many on here
angelis1949

Enough is enough

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Enough is enough

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:58 am

I haven’t seen anyone on here reply to you with abuse?

I don’t tend to remove or edit posts. But those who do will only do so if there’s any sort of abuse or discrimination in a post.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:01 am

Who has abused you?

And what have they said?
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:Who has abused you?

And what have they said?

He’s talking about the people who replied with confusion at his bonkers post about posts being doctored. If anything he personally abused me and called me a fairy.

when people make a big point about leaving they don’t actually leave. If people want to leave they leave. Making a drama of it shows they love the drama. When I took my couple of year sabbatical I didn’t make a big goodbye post. I messaged a few people I appreciate. To do a big goodbye is quite pathetic.
maccydee

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:00 am

maccydee wrote:

And what have they said?

He’s talking about the people who replied with confusion at his bonkers post about posts being doctored. If anything he personally abused me and called me a fairy.

when people make a big point about leaving they don’t actually leave. If people want to leave they leave. Making a drama of it shows they love the drama. When I took my couple of year sabbatical I didn’t make a big goodbye post. I messaged a few people I appreciate. To do a big goodbye is quite pathetic.

Shurrup ya fairy!
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Sneggyblubird » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:07 am

The man has a superiority complex.He must be a nightmare to live with,regularly chucks his toys out whenever someone dares to disagree with his ramblings.I'm not convinced he even goes to games.
Sneggyblubird

Postby sir ninian » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:19 am

You've been on here for nearly 5 years and had over 1600 posts.Surely you know what it's like on a message board.If your getting stick,just let it go over your head .Far more things to worry about in this world. :bluebird:
sir ninian

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:22 am

sir ninian wrote:You've been on here for nearly 5 years and had over 1600 posts.Surely you know what it's like on a message board.If your getting stick,just let it go over your head .Far more things to worry about in this world. :bluebird:

he had a different username before this one too :ayatollah:

odd really, the sentiment was right about peoples posts on here shouldnt be edited, but then he started rambling about anti muslim stuff :?
paulh_85

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:28 am

paulh_85 wrote:
sir ninian wrote:You've been on here for nearly 5 years and had over 1600 posts.Surely you know what it's like on a message board.If your getting stick,just let it go over your head .Far more things to worry about in this world. :bluebird:

odd really, the sentiment was right about peoples posts on here shouldnt be edited, but then he started rambling about anti muslim stuff :?

That was the bit that confused me. I was thinking perhaps he was on medication or something and had got himself mixed up. The anti-muslim stuff he was talking about appears to have been removed from his original post now.
Steve Zodiak

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:29 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

That was the bit that confused me. I was thinking perhaps he was on medication or something and had got himself mixed up. The anti-muslim stuff he was talking about appears to have been removed from his original post now.

:laughing5:

how ironic
paulh_85

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:30 am

One of Roathy's Narcisstic Personality Disorder oddball traits is the regular, boring and predictable 'I'm leaving' announcment.

I see he's also resurrected his Scandanavian Bluebird multi which I guess is to give Angelis a rest whilst he recharges the battery on his 'Mr T' sexbot and power washes the dungeon. Cuckoo!
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby City Slicker » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:42 am

I wouldn't flounce myself after such a great win last night :bluescarf:
City Slicker

Postby maccydee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

And what have they said?

Shurrup ya fairy!

Mods, Annis anyone I’m going to leave unless action is taken against this poster for calling me a fairy. I am not a fairy.

I demand an apology.

Angelis I’m with you pal (I know you are still reading). Let’s go to Mike’s board together.
maccydee

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:12 pm

maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:

And what have they said?

Shurrup ya fairy!

Mods, Annis anyone I’m going to leave unless action is taken against this poster for calling me a fairy. I am not a fairy.

I demand an apology.

Angelis I’m with you pal (I know you are still reading). Let’s go to Mike’s board together.

:lol:

My wholehearted apologies. I’m racked with guilt for that unnecessary outburst.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby wez1927 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:14 pm

Fight :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby maccydee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:25 pm

maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:

And what have they said?

Shurrup ya fairy!

I demand an apology.

Apology accepted.

I’ll stay.
maccydee

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:34 pm

I'm always amazed how posters think that someone stating that 'you are wrong' is somehow abuse? We all post daft things me included and when we do we get called names big deal. :D
Tony Blue Williams

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:39 pm

maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:

And what have they said?

Shurrup ya fairy!

I demand an apology.

Apology accepted.

I’ll stay.

He's looked for sympathy and he's been laughed at :laughing6:
What a bizarre post.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:40 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I'm always amazed how posters think that someone stating that 'you are wrong' is somehow abuse? We all post daft things me included and when we do we get called names big deal. :D

Wrong, I never post daft things :clap: :laughing6:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby griff105 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:25 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I'm always amazed how posters think that someone stating that 'you are wrong' is somehow abuse? We all post daft things me included and when we do we get called names big deal. :D

Wrong, I only post daft things :D
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby maccydee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:32 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:

And what have they said?

Shurrup ya fairy!

I demand an apology.

Apology accepted.

I’ll stay.

He's looked for sympathy and he's been laughed at :laughing6:
What a bizarre post.

I’m confused.
maccydee

Postby City Slicker » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Wait till Brexit starts hotting up again: he'll be back! :lol:
City Slicker

Postby maccydee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:14 pm

City Slicker wrote:Wait till Brexit starts hotting up again: he'll be back! :lol:

He’s not gone anywhere.
maccydee

Postby wez1927 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:11 pm

Don’t let this little bit of bullshit distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.
wez1927

Postby maccydee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:25 pm

wez1927 wrote:Don’t let this little bit of bullshit distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

Don’t pick on him. A Team? You are obviously being Anti Jew and Muslim in one go.
maccydee

Postby wez1927 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:43 pm

maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Don’t let this little bit of bullshit distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

Don’t pick on him. A Team? You are obviously being Anti Jew and Muslim in one go.

Nothing wrong with the jews , :lol:
wez1927

Postby maccydee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:59 pm

wez1927 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Nothing wrong with most Muslims either.
maccydee

Postby wez1927 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:09 pm

maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Answered like a politician with the word most :lol:
wez1927

Postby maccydee » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:43 am

wez1927 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Answered like a politician with the word most :lol:

Well there are roughly 1.8 billion of them so most are fine.

It cannot be argued that there are lots of issues with Islam though. That’s not anti Muslim to say that.
maccydee

Postby JimmyJazz » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:00 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:One of Roathy's Narcisstic Personality Disorder oddball traits is the regular, boring and predictable 'I'm leaving' announcment.

I see he's also resurrected his Scandanavian Bluebird multi which I guess is to give Angelis a rest whilst he recharges the battery on his 'Mr T' sexbot and power washes the dungeon. Cuckoo!

My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
JimmyJazz

Next

Return to General Chat