I hear the other 16,000 fans who came to the Man City game

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I hear the other 16,000 fans who came to the Man City ga

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:01 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:I hear the other 16,000 fans who came to the Man City game are attending tonight dressed as seats! That’s fitting seen as their made of plastic!

At the Cardiff City stadium with my son,where the f is everyone?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

I'm with you beep beep :laughing5:

And me, how far are we going to take the 'plastics' thing. Where were all these people when our average crowd was regularly less than 5,000?

Was wondering the same. Must be thousands and thousands of these so called plastics right now. They certainly were not there when we regularly had around 3k, and even in the 90's we were often getting well under 10k. We must have thousands of glory hunters who are only interested in the top two divisions. I bet half these fans who are criticising the attendances today, will be gone tomorrow if we were back in the bottom league.
Steve Zodiak

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:06 pm

Funny enough I have never ever called the stay away fans plastics :lol: but I would not mind being in the plastic business the way its talked about on here., I would make £millions :lol:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Funny enough I have never ever called the stay away fans plastics :lol: but I would not mind being in the plastic business the way its talked about on here., I would make £millions :lol:

And I know that you were certainly there through the so called bad times, but they were still fun days which bring back some good memories. One of my best days was in the bottom division, a great trip to Glanford Park where we won 3-0 to win the league.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Mike Strinati » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:18 pm

Mike Strinati wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:I hear the other 16,000 fans who came to the Man City game are attending tonight dressed as seats! That’s fitting seen as their made of plastic!

And me, how far are we going to take the 'plastics' thing. Where were all these people when our average crowd was regularly less than 5,000?

No way! I was under the impression Ninian Park was packed to the rafters every home game reading on here some weeks! :D :bluescarf: :bluebird:

I'm guessing you didn't attend ninian park much ?
it wasn't until the late 90s I believe that crowds started picking up - after THAT andy Campbell goal.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong though. :bluebird:

Was just a bit of humour . :o :thumbup:
Mike Strinati

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:19 pm

Mike Strinati wrote:
Mike Strinati wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

No way! I was under the impression Ninian Park was packed to the rafters every home game reading on here some weeks! :D :bluescarf: :bluebird:

I'm guessing you didn't attend ninian park much ?
it wasn't until the late 90s I believe that crowds started picking up - after THAT andy Campbell goal.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong though. :bluebird:

Was just a bit of humour . :o :thumbup:

My bad :notworthy:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:19 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny enough I have never ever called the stay away fans plastics :lol: but I would not mind being in the plastic business the way its talked about on here., I would make £millions :lol:

And I know that you were certainly there through the so called bad times, but they were still fun days which bring back some good memories. One of my best days was in the bottom division, a great trip to Glanford Park where we won 3-0 to win the league.

Yes I loved the lower divisions,fun,pride,passion,united as fans :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I never missed a home or away game in Div 4 for 9 years that we ever spent in there.

But Scunthorpe away was something Special and will never ever be forgotten just seeing thousands upon thousands of fellow Bluebirds celebrating on their pitch :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bluesman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:23 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:
Bluesman wrote:Every excuse under the sun. What a load of Bollocks. I have been slated on this site for calling these missing fans Plastics, well they are Plastics. If we were playing in the FA CUP FINAL at Wembley at midnight on a rainy Tuesday the 16K Plastic Bast***s would be clambering for tickets, saying they have never missed a game and have supported City all of their lives. Forget the Plastics and cheers to the 16K that turn up regularly. REAL SUPPORTERS. :banghead:

Heaven forbid someone has different circumstances to you.. get a grip!

Circumstances my arse. Any excuse will do brigade. Haven't seen the excuse yet that someone couldn't go because they were washing their hair, but it will happen.
Bluesman

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:26 pm

Bluesman wrote:
cmorris1927 wrote:
Bluesman wrote:Every excuse under the sun. What a load of Bollocks. I have been slated on this site for calling these missing fans Plastics, well they are Plastics. If we were playing in the FA CUP FINAL at Wembley at midnight on a rainy Tuesday the 16K Plastic Bast***s would be clambering for tickets, saying they have never missed a game and have supported City all of their lives. Forget the Plastics and cheers to the 16K that turn up regularly. REAL SUPPORTERS. :banghead:

Circumstances my arse. Any excuse will do brigade. Haven't seen the excuse yet that someone couldn't go because they were washing their hair, but it will happen.

What an angry man
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby rhondda 1015 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:39 pm

Imagine turning up for a Saturday game for the first time for a couple of seasons, you were unable to go normally because you're working/playing sport/whatever reason...you end up sitting next to one of the bores on here who go on and on and on and on about 'plastics, f##k me you'd never go again in your life. When I see someone at a game who hasn't been for years, I'm pleased to see them, if the team put in a decent entertaining performance, who knows maybe they'll come back for more.
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Postby cmorris1927 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:44 pm

Bluesman wrote:
cmorris1927 wrote:

Not all people that support Cardiff City actually live in and around the city.. believe it or not!
and some people have family and jobs, which mean they cant make it on a Tuesday night.. believe it or not!

I think you need to go have a sit in a dark quiet room and calm down
cmorris1927

Postby Bluebird For Life » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:31 pm

I've seen us lose by high numbers at home to Notts Forest, Sheff Utd, Huddersfield & Cambridge and snatch draws in the lower leagues against the mighty Stockport, Torquay, and Yeovil before they were a league team, as well as losing to the likes of Hayes in the FA cup. I went to Man City because my son who is still a season ticket holder got me a ticket, but the only other game I've attended this season was the pre season friendly against Livingstone. I doubt you were at any of those games because anyone who was would never call a fellow city fan a plastic. Sometimes you went to the football and sometimes you didn't; why should it be any different now. You are not any better than anyone else because you attend more matches than some. I watch us on TV when I can, and I always follow this message board - I haven't had a season ticket for a couple of seasons now, but I still support the city with the same passion as when I was a boy watching my first game in 1971. If that makes me a plastic, so be it - I won't lose any sleep over your insults and in my opinion you need to take a good look at yourself as you obviously have issues.
Bluebird For Life

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:30 pm

Here's your special badge wear it with pride:
Attachments
superfan-badge.png
superfan-badge.png (28.17 KiB) Viewed 1510 times
WelshPatriot

Postby maccydee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:33 pm

More millions you mean.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Mulberry wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Tidy?

Pic please? Lol.

As in understanding... I'm going to stop now because if she reads this.... :oops: :twisted:

My bollocks will have a hot date with a rusty spoon later on!! :cry: :banghead:

:ayatollah:

Tidy and kinky. Awesome.
maccydee

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:45 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
1980s Bluebird

Postby Mr Potato » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:40 pm

I don’t understand why people get so wound up by it, Man City came everyone wanted a ticket, Bolton came and they didn’t it’s hardly a surprise. A470 road closures not one but 2, apparently this didn’t prevent anyone cos someone’s mate went, and as someone’s mate went, it is not possible it would prevent others, he didn’t buy that?? It was a freezing cold Tuesday night, and our record against tens in the bottom half is not great. And, the atmosphere down there is crap, why we we have thousands of seats in segregation is beyond me. A family stand next to away support is killing it, and the stewards are jobs worths in the main. Sorry but moan all you want about attendances, the new stadium as much as it was needed has killed off much of the match day experience, now it’s just crap.

Anyway I am sure it will be a bigger attendance on sat as it’s Boro I’d say 20kish which for us is about where we are.
Mr Potato

Postby grange_end1927 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:14 pm

For f sake chill out it was a bleeding joke :roll: :roll:
grange_end1927

Postby Bluebird For Life » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:42 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:For f sake chill out it was a bleeding joke :roll: :roll:

A joke - really? This seems to be your favourite topic for posting on...
Bluebird For Life

Postby Real_Blue_Really » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:47 pm

I won't return due to the rebrand. It's just the way my fellow fans rolled over for the sugar daddy.
Also, who made the decision to put our singing fans at the opposite end of pitch? It's killing the banter from what I'm told.
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.”
― George Orwell
Real_Blue_Really

Postby DandoCCFC » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:18 pm

The question I wanna ask is for the people who attend games and complain about low attendances, why does it bother you so much?

I don't get it as long as I can attend a game I am happy and the attendance doesn't bother me.. is it because other supporters of other clubs give us grief on it? I don't know but why it such an obsessive subject?
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:38 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:The question I wanna ask is for the people who attend games and complain about low attendances, why does it bother you so much?

I don't get it as long as I can attend a game I am happy and the attendance doesn't bother me.. is it because other supporters of other clubs give us grief on it? I don't know but why it such an obsessive subject?

Dando, best not just ask fans like me, best ask Neil Warnock, Vincent Tan, Vince Am(CCSC), The Media, Radio (Rob Philips/Talk Sport etc etc), Other sports personalities, virtually every clubs fans who talk about crowds and our club itself and even Sol Bamba's Wife, they all seem very very concerned as well and they have a right to be.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Real_Blue_Really wrote:I won't return due to the rebrand. It's just the way my fellow fans rolled over for the sugar daddy.
Also, who made the decision to put our singing fans at the opposite end of pitch? It's killing the banter from what I'm told.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby WelshPatriot » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:07 pm

Real_Blue_Really wrote:I won't return due to the rebrand. It's just the way my fellow fans rolled over for the sugar daddy.

Why do you care about who's decision it was you don't support Cardiff.
WelshPatriot

Postby MAESTEG BLUE » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:15 pm

I could probably be classed as a "plastic" these days only made 5 home games this season including man city game. i work lots of weekends dont like going to midweek game, have no intention of going away, dont want to waste my annual leave and would rather spent xmas with my family than feezing my nuts off watching the city. i done all my donkey work mid to late 80s, 90s and early 2000s. i lost a bit of love for the game, lost ninian park and almost totally gave up when we turned red. i returned when we returned to blue and regained the faith. i really enjoy my days out down the city with my mates now makes it all the more special because its not all the time. i keep my brownie points and annual leave for wales away.

IF THIS MAKES ME A PLASTIC SO BE IT KEEP THE FAITH BLUEBIRDS ...at least i dont support liverpool or man united as well lol :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :D
ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE
MAESTEG BLUE

Postby rhondda 1015 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:The question I wanna ask is for the people who attend games and complain about low attendances, why does it bother you so much?

Dando, best not just ask fans like me, best ask Neil Warnock, Vincent Tan, Vince Am(CCSC), The Media, Radio (Rob Philips/Talk Sport etc etc), Other sports personalities, virtually every clubs fans who talk about crowds and our club itself and even Sol Bamba's Wife, they all seem very very concerned as well and they have a right to be.

Apart from maybe Warnock, I couldn't give a shite about what the rest think. Most other Club's supporters couldn't care less, they have their own problems...
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Postby DandoCCFC » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Why are they concerned? Strange word to use it's just attendances..

At the end of the day there are number of reasons.. the rebrand has pushed a few away.. whatever the number is it's still supporters that don't come no more but we always been pulling around 15-20k around there.

I just don't get why people are so worked up on it and why it's such a high topic like I don't look at Chelsea v West Brom and think what was the attendance today? I just find it all so strange.
I will.

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:00 am

rhondda 1015 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Apart from maybe Warnock, I couldn't give a shite about what the rest think. Most other Club's supporters couldn't care less, they have their own problems...

Funny you say other fans are not concerned or not interested in Away supports.
Hoe come the 3 FB groups on Away supporters in the UK have a total of 470,000 members :thumbright:

If your not interested,Best to stay of the topics regarding supporters, simple :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:08 am

DandoCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

At the end of the day there are number of reasons.. the rebrand has pushed a few away.. whatever the number is it's still supporters that don't come no more but we always been pulling around 15-20k around there.

I just don't get why people are so worked up on it and why it's such a high topic like I don't look at Chelsea v West Brom and think what was the attendance today? I just find it all so strange.

Are u serious? why are they concerned, I honestly give up on you,

I think you better ask one of them :lol:

Why are clubs concerned about their attendances? without crowds there virtually is no point having a professional football club.

We all know every Chelsea home game the crowd is virtually the same 41,000-42,000 so no point looking :lol:

NEIL WARNOCK EVEN TALKS ABOUT OUR CROWDS IN CITY’S PRIGRAMNE V BORO, U BETTER TELL HIM WHATS HIS PROBLEM :lol:

I think I will leave it there with you :lol:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby DandoCCFC » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:48 am

Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Are u serious? why are they concerned, I honestly give up on you,

I think you better ask one of them :lol:

Why are clubs concerned about their attendances? without crowds there virtually is no point having a professional football club.

We all know every Chelsea home game the crowd is virtually the same 41,000-42,000 so no point looking :lol:

NEIL WARNOCK EVEN TALKS ABOUT OUR CROWDS IN CITY’S PRIGRAMNE V BORO, U BETTER TELL HIM WHATS HIS PROBLEM :lol:

I think I will leave it there with you :lol:

Annis I am not on about other clubs I am on about ours.

From a financial aspect yes it could be seen as a concern but do we look like we rely heavily on attendance for income? Not as much as the other things that bring the money in for us.

Just because people like Bamba's partner are questioning our attendance still doesn't make me give a crap about attendances, it's just a figure and I don't see why if YOU a supporter no-one else is attending games and witnessing the things we do supporting City then why does it concern you.
I will.

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby Fergy1927 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:34 am

rhondda 1015 wrote:Imagine turning up for a Saturday game for the first time for a couple of seasons, you were unable to go normally because you're working/playing sport/whatever reason...you end up sitting next to one of the bores on here who go on and on and on and on about 'plastics, f##k me you'd never go again in your life. When I see someone at a game who hasn't been for years, I'm pleased to see them, if the team put in a decent entertaining performance, who knows maybe they'll come back for more.

Well said. If someone goes once a season that’s fine by me. When we are in the Premiership the same people will be moaning that there are no tickets available. You really can’t win. Saying that, I am disappointed with the attendances but there’s not much you can do apart from keep winning and being successful over a number of years like teams like Newcastle did after years of little success an unimpressive attendances .
Fergy1927

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat