Bristol fans talking all things Cardiff

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Mikey27 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:24 pm

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/ ... we-be-now/

We'd be in a better position, but at a massive cost to the club, would much rather be where we are now than where cardiff are off the pitch. Warnock has spent a lot of money on old players who will be past it in a couple of years, we on the other hand have a young and exciting squad who are taking the club forward both on and off the pitch

Kicking lumps out of everyone we play in a half empty stadium. I can even tell you we'd have Kenny in goal, Clint Hill at the back and Derry in midfield.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/ ... the-facts/

This is a press release from two weeks ago and still it has not been corrected - the original author had accidentally written "the facts" where he or she obviously meant to put "my version of events".

And as something purportedly released to clear this all up, it still completely fails to explain how a supposedly fine upstanding football club like Cardiff City, managed to wait until after they had helped themselves to 3000 tickets (including a second allocation) and zero restrictions at Ashton Gate, before having this supposed debate with the police about ticketing they could offer for the return fixture.

It's a conveniently unfortunate mistake by Cardiff not to address these matters with sufficient notice such that reciprocal agreements could exist. In failing to do so, your club appears deceitful, dishonest, and disrespectful to clubs that hosted you. The fact that City's solicitor wrote to your football club last week about this suggests there has been some gamesmanship here, as well we might imagine.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/ ... cardiff-a/

Feeling as long as we don’t get beat we’ve come out of three tough games in a reasonable position, then it’s time to kick on if we want play offs.
Mikey27

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bristol fans talking all things Cardiff

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:42 pm

Hilarious - If you haven't read it please do.
Bunch of thick carrot crunching wankers
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Don't understand the first comment. I would have thought the age of a player is more relevant to things on the pitch rather than off it. I don't know the average age of our team, but I would think it is around the 28 mark. Does'nt really matter, if you get promotion you would bring in players to do a job at the next level. Warnock has built a side designed to do well at our current level. I know which position I would prefer, 2nd in the table rather than 6th and 10 points behind.
Steve Zodiak

Postby jimmy_rat » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:00 pm

And saying we've spent a fortune! Lol. How far off the mark are they? Team of free transfers second in the league. Yes of course they wouldn't swap.
jimmy_rat

Postby jamie ccfc bluebirds » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:24 pm

Hate those deluded worzels,, :x
jamie ccfc bluebirds

Postby epping blue » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:35 pm

Have a degree of sympathy over the allocation and to be honest wish they were getting the full allowance as it would add to the attendance and hugely to the atmosphere. What they don't seem to appreciate was the decision was taken by the police and not Cardiff.
epping blue

Postby GrangeEndStar » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:55 pm

'If we lose then automatic has gone. Yes realise it may have already but 7 points off is do-able but 13 ain't at this stage'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They still think they can achieve an auto! The Spice is strong on Planet Wurzle.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Don't you just love it when people who have probably only watched us for a few times on tv are suddenly experts on the way we play, what we do wrong, and have the lowdown on all our players and managers strengths and weaknesses based on watching us for 2 minute of highlights every week!!!

And as for the bloke who said he would give up his season ticket and go shopping with his wife every week rather than watch a team that has kicked and bullied its way to second in the league..idiot

And Finally, since when has the badly dressed gnome that is Mr Lee Johnson suddenly become a footballing managerial genius??

Is this the same messiah who the supporters were calling to be sacked not so long ago??
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:25 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Don't you just love it when people who have probably only watched us for a few times on tv are suddenly experts on the way we play, what we do wrong, and have the lowdown on all our players and managers strengths and weaknesses based on watching us for 2 minute of highlights every week!!!

And as for the bloke who said he would give up his season ticket and go shopping with his wife every week rather than watch a team that has kicked and bullied its way to second in the league..idiot

And Finally, since when has the badly dressed gnome that is Mr Lee Johnson suddenly become a footballing managerial genius??

Is this the same messiah who the supporters were calling to be sacked not so long ago??

Haven't you seen the thread demanding NW be sacked :laughing6:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby GrangeEndStar » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Little Lee must save £££'s on clothes as he fits into children's sizes.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:32 pm

He didnt do too bad against Man City fair play and beat Man Utd.
1980s Bluebird

Postby davids » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:18 pm

epping blue wrote:Have a degree of sympathy over the allocation and to be honest wish they were getting the full allowance as it would add to the attendance and hugely to the atmosphere. What they don't seem to appreciate was the decision was taken by the police and not Cardiff.

And the reason the decision was made by the police is because of the trouble caused by their pathetic fans during their last few visits to the stadium.

Clowns.
davids

Postby essexbees » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:12 pm

Could half do with you beating them

Looking forward to seeing you at GP next week although we have not beaten a Warnock team in years
essexbees

Postby Lawnmower » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:34 am

essexbees wrote:Could half do with you beating them

Looking forward to seeing you at GP next week although we have not beaten a Warnock team in years

Massive test next week . Your side are in excellent form and have been one of the best sides between the boxes I've seen at CCS.

If you've sorted what happens IN the boxes then it's going to be a battle.

I'd snap your hand off if you offered us a point
Lawnmower

Postby Lawnmower » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:39 am

Massive test next week . Your side are in excellent form and have been one of the best sides between the boxes I've seen at CCS.

Lawnmower

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:57 am

Lawnmower wrote:

Totally agree, I think we can and will beat the Wurzels..the Brentford game will I believe be much more difficult..definitely take a point
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Sven » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:27 am

Wurzels have to realise it was their fans fault that they now have restrictions; not ours!

If their idiots think it's okay to go to another (albeit vastly better) city and smash up their pubs, fight the non-footballing locals, then they are stuck in a time warp!

Trouble is we just know it's going to be tit-for-tat for the next Severnside derby (hopefully not next season) and it will frustrate our decent fans as much as it has theirs

As for the game, I've given up predicting Cardiff City results/performances but I don't see us losing more than 2 or 3 games in the remainder of the season and if we beat they Wurzels on Sunday, it will make it tougher for all the teams chasing regardless of results today; surely none of which can go as 'for us' as the ones in mid week? :D
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat