Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Was Grujic and Patterson booked yesterday.

Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:50 pm

BBC info said not, but am sure they were both carded for dissent. In fact, all yellows were avoidable as ref lost control for about 15 minutes second half.

Has Grujic been booked every game he has played so far???

Re: Was Grujic and Patterson booked yesterday.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:20 am

Not every game, and I don’t remember him picking one up on Saturday either

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:20 am

I think Grujic was booked after the penalty was scored

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:26 am

KBK-13 wrote:I think Grujic was booked after the penalty was scored

Was booked in the center circle (apparently for constant arguing with the ref) before we re-grouped ready to kick off again.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:28 am

gergisabluebird wrote:

Was booked in the center circle (apparently for constant arguing with the ref) before we re-grouped ready to kick off again.

cant find anything anywhere that says he was booked.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:55 am

Etheridge Bamba and Bennett booked on Saturday according to BBC, Flashscores and Sky.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:58 am

paulh_85 wrote:
gergisabluebird wrote:

your right, no record on city website or BBC (3 yellows for city - Etheridge, Bamba and Bennett), but it certainly looked like the ref indicated to Grujic in the centre circle, must have given him his final warning to shut up and get on with it.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:12 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
gergisabluebird wrote:

That is weird, I seen it exactly as described above, im certain he was booked :lol: .

Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:26 pm

Yeah, my boy said to me that he was booked in the centre circle but i didnt see it. Nothing on the cardiff app match centre either.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:03 pm

Yeah, I'm sure he was booked for dissent, and nobody is mentioning Paterson who was also definitely shown yellow! As a former ref I tend to study the ref closely for his body language and how and when he dishes cards (sad but true!)

Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Barclay1 wrote:Yeah, I'm sure he was booked for dissent, and nobody is mentioning Paterson who was also definitely shown yellow! As a former ref I tend to study the ref closely for his body language and how and when he dishes cards (sad but true!)

You need to contact the FA then because no one is reporting these two cards anywhere