" Three Bluebirds are in '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:37 pm

Attachments
DYFKf5pW0AAXAiB.jpg
DYFKf5pW0AAXAiB.jpg (63.71 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Three Bluebirds are in '

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:39 pm

thought bamba was quite poor really.

well done to all three though :ayatollah:
paulh_85

Postby skiprat » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:11 pm

Agree by his normally high standards he was poor Saturday.
skiprat

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:17 pm

Seen the Boro highlights and Traore Is absolute lightning!
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:08 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Seen the Boro highlights and Traore Is absolute lightning!

I suggested on this forum in January that maybe Warnock should have made an offer for him, (that was before he was as good as he is now) and suggested that he would be the type of winger that Warnock would love to work with and he's only young. speed and dribbling ability is as good as you'll see anywhere in the world imo, the only problem with him is his decision making and his final ball which I think can be worked on. Basically he's the better version of Mendez-Laing imo. Oh well haha
Bluebird Warrior

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:10 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Seen the Boro highlights and Traore Is absolute lightning!

I suggested on this forum in January that maybe Warnock should have made an offer for him, (that was before he was as good as he is now) and suggested that he would be the type of winger that Warnock would love to work with and he's only young. speed and dribbling ability is as good as you'll see anywhere in the world imo, the only problem with him is his decision making and his final ball which I think can be worked on. Basically he's the better version of Mendez-Laing imo. Oh well haha

His value will be at the 10m mark now surely :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby epping blue » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:12 pm

Really good to see Harry Wilson getting some game time and recognition. Him and Woodburn need to get away from Anfield and get some first team football.
epping blue

Postby ae15 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:18 pm

epping blue wrote:Really good to see Harry Wilson getting some game time and recognition. Him and Woodburn need to get away from Anfield and get some first team football.

Definitely. An excellent team of the week for Cardiff and Wales.
ae15

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:07 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:

oh yeah, we have no chance now :lol: his value has gone up by 8m in a matter of a month. At times he tears defence's apart.
Bluebird Warrior

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:33 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:

oh yeah, we have no chance now :lol: his value has gone up by 8m in a matter of a month. At times he tears defence's apart.

We've done very well to take 6 points off Middlesbrough. Warnock had a plan to stop Traore and we executed that plan perfectly. Traore also gifted us our penalty up there, so he's done alright for us this season. :lol:

Well done to Bamba, Bennett and Grujic. :clap:
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby Cardiffblue92 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:43 am

Didn't Bennett get a hat-trick of assists against Birmingham? :bluescarf:
Cardiffblue92

Return to General Chat