Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff v reading

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:18 am

Is this fixture live on sky?

Re: Cardiff v reading

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:22 am

neilst wrote:Is this fixture live on sky?

they wont make a decision until the final week

Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:00 pm

It won't be moved, as all the games on the last day of the season kick off at the same time.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:10 pm

No championship games will be live on the last day as stated all kick offs at the same time :thumbup:

Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Igovernor wrote:No championship games will be live on the last day as stated all kick offs at the same time :thumbup:

they still show games live though

Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:39 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:No championship games will be live on the last day as stated all kick offs at the same time :thumbup:

I think they usually show at least 2

Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:54 pm

We could do with Reading stepping up their game a bit. Don't need them playing for safety on the last day!

Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:12 pm

From past history I'm sure they play 4-5 games and you can watch different games if you click the red button. I remember when we played Hull City and the Watford game was on another channel and there were relegation games on there as well. But either way if we are still competing for the top 2 by the end of the season we'll be on TV, not that I'm bothered as i'll be at the game anyway.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:17 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

I think they usually show at least 2

Yeah they deliberately move it away from Saturday 3pm to bypass the blackout.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:33 am

jimmy_rat wrote:We could do with Reading stepping up their game a bit. Don't need them playing for safety on the last day!

Starting tonight!!