Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cheltenham festival

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:46 pm

Day 1: footpad, apples jade my certs. Getabird for the supreme novice hurdle now drifting in the market so might be worth opposing.

Altior a doubt for day 2. Has a sore hoof :sad7:

My 2 antepost successes. Got chef des obeaux @ 7/1 ew. Now 9/2 . Terrefort 6/1 ew, now 4/1.

My nightmare antepost was Mengli Khan in the first race, @ 10/1, drifted out to 14s :oops: make it worse, bets under £25 get money back on losers of the supreme novice hurdle with coral and I'm in at 20 ew :oops: :oops: :ayatollah:

Re: Cheltenham festival

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:56 pm

My big treble, footpad, apples jade(day1) samcro (day2)
Best of luck with your bets :thumbright:

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:16 pm

Cheltenham is abit of a lottery. But I won on Sat so playing with the bookmakers money.....
Wicklow Brave 14/1 e/w in 3:30 Chelt.
Pylonthepressure 16/1 e/w 4:50 Chelt

And one for fun.... small e/w bet on a real outsider Provalaguna66/1 or higher! In the 4:10pm.:bluebird:

Pob lwc / good luck :thumbup:

Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:39 am

Lengee wrote:Cheltenham is abit of a lottery. But I won on Sat so playing with the bookmakers money.....

And one for fun.... small e/w bet on a real outsider Provalaguna66/1 or higher! In the 4:10pm.:bluebird:

:thumbup: :thumbup: best of luck mate, all good fun :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:44 am

Lengee wrote:Cheltenham is abit of a lottery. But I won on Sat so playing with the bookmakers money.....

Pylonthepressure very interesting. Katie Walsh in the saddle, she can do no wrong in my eyes :occasion5: :bluebird:

Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:49 am

Heavy ground today, I will be picking the handicapped races on weight, and will be extremely prejudiced to those carrying a lot of it :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:15 pm

Cheltenham update: breaking news... Mengli Khan placed
... footpad won, the dream is alive :thumbup: beaver dair ,(frenchie) won again :thumbup: :thumbup: ....Now the bad news :sad7: apples jade broke my heart and wrecked my treble.....

I come back fighting though rathvinden wins @ 6/1...I back it genius......what's more, I go 11/1 rather be
...Got nosed on the line....mot bitter at all placed ( perhaps a bit :sad7: )

I'm still there slogging away, altior, samcro need to come in tomorrow. Le brueil @ 14/1 I'm on. Now 12s.....

Best of luck with your bets :thumbup: :-D

Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:42 pm

If by the end of the festival im not up i will gob in the face wnyone who sayd o csnt pick a horsd ...be warned

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

I'm on samcro, le brueil, cause of causes, altior & a horse I forgotten the name of @ 25/1 which I will brag about when if wins

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:49 pm

Mitchouka 10/1... crooks peak 25/1 .... honestly, not enough spit in the world for u nosey c*by a wanting to know all my bizness honestly Jesus H C