Get the flags out.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Get the flags out.

Postby Tarkimicallefslovechild » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:23 am

F.A.Cup, League Cup finals and Play-off finals have seen us with 100's of City flags.Where are the all? Stuck in cupboards and carrier bags gathering dust.We know there are many empty seats which are deflating to see so why not Cardiff City F.C. Encourage fans to leave their flags with the club to put out in 118 block and add a bit of colour and experience for us fans who do turn up week in week out.I'm in the Sytner and have two big flags that I would bring down if I knew the club looked after them and I'd get them back end of season.It was great to see a large City flag for the Brummie game but with 100's more out there it would be fantastic too see.Remember against QPR at the arms pk when it was a sea of colour and variety of flags.
Tarkimicallefslovechild

Get the flags out.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Get the flags out.

Postby HARRYccfc1927 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:21 am

i have the 2008 fa cup final and 2012 league cup final :bluescarf:
CCFC OK
HARRYccfc1927

Postby epping blue » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:05 am

Tarkimicallefslovechild wrote:F.A.Cup, League Cup finals and Play-off finals have seen us with 100's of City flags.Where are the all? Stuck in cupboards and carrier bags gathering dust.We know there are many empty seats which are deflating to see so why not Cardiff City F.C. Encourage fans to leave their flags with the club to put out in 118 block and add a bit of colour and experience for us fans who do turn up week in week out.I'm in the Sytner and have two big flags that I would bring down if I knew the club looked after them and I'd get them back end of season.It was great to see a large City flag for the Brummie game but with 100's more out there it would be fantastic too see.Remember against QPR at the arms pk when it was a sea of colour and variety of flags.

I'd like to think if we remain in the mix there'll be very few empty seats to put them on. Take them anyone though, it can only help with the atmosphere. Cant wait for tonight. Cant decide or go on the tube and have a few beers. Kept the diary free for tomorrow morning just in case.
epping blue

Postby fred keenor » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:39 am

2003 :-)
final 015.jpg
final 015.jpg (123.56 KiB) Viewed 723 times
fred keenor

Return to General Chat