" What a filthy B*****D "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " What a filthy B*****D "

Postby Real_Blue_Really » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:09 pm

Igovernor wrote:
29067239_10156562671439131_2130521728157474802_n.jpg

:lol:
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.”
― George Orwell
Real_Blue_Really

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby GrangeEndStar » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:09 pm

Just watched the video and of course he shouldn't have spat. No doubt he regrets it and will be pinished.

But the 'father' is beyond an idiot. Using a mobile whilst driving is an offence and even worse as he has his daughter in the car. He's driving without due care and attention whilst he's shouting and he should be punished for it big time.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby brickyblue » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:11 pm

Unfortunately spitting at someone to me is the most disrespectful any body can do to another person.
He's a professional person in football hes made a huge error hasn't he.
Dont think he can come out of this.
He has come in tv and said sorry which takes some doing the women interviewing him doesn't leave him alone she makes him look a fool.
We all do stupid things the father of the car was stupid for godeing him in the first place have the respect to leave him alone. Also the father is supposed to be driving not filming.
Both at fault but Jamie takes it to another level stupid man.
Sky probably let him go for that now what an idiot.
And what a prick the father is aswell deserves a fine and points for filming and driving hes an idiot to just leave people alone but he couldn't could he.
brickyblue

Postby #1ScouseBluebird » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:15 pm

Sky should give him the Jacks to cover for the rest of his days. That’s worse than the sack. He’d fit right in there. Actually, I never liked him as a player, I like him less now as a man, and being scouse myself I’m ashamed.
#1ScouseBluebird

Postby Real_Blue_Really » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:21 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Real_Blue_Really wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Sven wrote:
Sloper Road wrote:He spat at the dad and not the girl although she did catch some. He knows hes done wrong. The dad also did wrong in the first place, needs to concentrate on driving with a child in the car rather than winding people up.

Spot on, fella :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Not spot on. How can you say he spat at the guy and not the girl? She's Sat there clear as day and he spits through the window.

So you want Carragher banned from sky?

Put it this way, Carragher's spitting is far worse than what Richard Keys and Andy Gray were sacked for. What Keys and Gray were caught saying was just words, but this is footage of Carragher assaulting someone (yes, spitting directly at someone is an act of assault). If Sky are to be consistent, they have no alternative but to sack Carragher in my opinion.

There is no way Carragher can be defended for this and also, I don't think there is any way Sky can be defended if they turn a blind eye to this and allow Carragher to keep his job.

My last post was a bit of fishing but in terms of sacking Its a tricky one. He's appologised quickly which is good and everyone deserves a second chance. I still cant get my head around what he did.
But I do hate the twitter bandwagon jumpers trying to get people the sack or have something banned. It's stifling free speech and behaviour in this country.
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.”
― George Orwell
Real_Blue_Really

Re: What a filthy B*****D

Postby Jock » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:29 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Holding talks with Sky today but will be in studio for MNF - be surprised if he isn't sacked.

Chris Sutton spat on diners n a restaurant and still makes a living as a pundit.
Jock

Postby Pulisnewport » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:33 pm

He stated earlier he hadn't seen the girl? I think straight after it he realised he was being filmed and that she was there.

Only out for him is "the sack"
Pulisnewport

Postby blue lagoon » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Probably provoked by a foul mouth chav!!!!!!!!!
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby nubbsy » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Real_Blue_Really wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Sven wrote:
Sloper Road wrote:He spat at the dad and not the girl although she did catch some. He knows hes done wrong. The dad also did wrong in the first place, needs to concentrate on driving with a child in the car rather than winding people up.

Not spot on. How can you say he spat at the guy and not the girl? She's Sat there clear as day and he spits through the window.

If I was a sky boss I'd sack him 100% without question.
nubbsy

Postby stuey1981 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:12 pm

Disgusting and whilst im sure was being wound up theres no excuse and was pre meditated as he put window down and you see him steer towards car to close the gap to spit at them which he did with force. I liked him on mnf but shouldnt work as a pundit again. Your meant to be a role model for young kids but he clearly cant.
stuey1981

Postby Sven » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:29 pm

ThomasC wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Sven wrote:

Exactly, nobody denies the father is a scumbag but you just can't spit at a kid ffs

And where did anyone say that they could? :?

All anyone has said is that the father has to shoulder some blame. After all, he was the one who sought the confrontation and put his girl at risk with his driving. He also ignored her pleas to 'stop' and then did little to admonish Carragher until he realised he could get some social media mileage out of it (much of which has rebounded)

Carragher is not a nice guy (he has previous for his arrogance) and he will rightly suffer the consequences of his piggish actions. Just don't forget the person who created the situation in the first place and the reasons why?

Surely, he has to look at himself too! ;)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby WelshPatriot » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:50 pm

call me weird but I.think the biggest tit here is the guy driving a vehicle whilst filming on his phone and shouting sideways out of his passenger window.

At any moment he could have hit another car, pedestrian. Gone off road and caused fatalities to complete innocent people.....but everyone focus on the spit
WelshPatriot

Postby Welsh Exile » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:40 pm

Isn’t he supposed to be an Everton fan anyway ? I know he was a one club player with Liverpool but if he is a Everton fan why the hell has he let this guy (a Man U fan) wind him up like that over Liverpool loosing ?

Mind you he has got form for losing his rag in public, about 8 years ago didn’t he beat up his mate outside their kids school ?

In the interviews I have seen he seems genuinely sorry however I think that’s all well and good but it doesn’t take away the fact he did it.

I think sky will sack him.
Welsh Exile

Postby Bluesman » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:05 am

Who do these pundits think they are. Sack the filthy b****** and as for Neville how can he have a go at managers on MNF when his own managerial career was shit. Get new pundits who have experience and more importantly respect.
Bluesman

Postby Bluebina » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:58 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Agree - I hate Carragaher but i'm on the fence with this one.. didn't look like anything went in the car but on the other hand spitting towards someone is wrong.

The girl said it hit her in the face, it sounded genuine, maybe only spray, but she did hit hit in the face with his spit.
Bluebina

Postby nubbsy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:11 am

Real_Blue_Really wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Real_Blue_Really wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Sven wrote:

Put it this way, Carragher's spitting is far worse than what Richard Keys and Andy Gray were sacked for. What Keys and Gray were caught saying was just words, but this is footage of Carragher assaulting someone (yes, spitting directly at someone is an act of assault). If Sky are to be consistent, they have no alternative but to sack Carragher in my opinion.

There is no way Carragher can be defended for this and also, I don't think there is any way Sky can be defended if they turn a blind eye to this and allow Carragher to keep his job.

My last post was a bit of fishing but in terms of sacking Its a tricky one. He's appologised quickly which is good and everyone deserves a second chance. I still cant get my head around what he did.
But I do hate the twitter bandwagon jumpers trying to get people the sack or have something banned. It's stifling free speech and behaviour in this country.

f**k me mate you just had a huge public figure representing a massive company with a reputation to uphold spit in the face of a 14 year old girl on camera after some extremely light banter and your talking about second chances and free speech.
nubbsy

Postby noisycat » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:27 am

If the spit was anything like his passing,it would have missed the girl by miles. I don’t see how he can keep his job but that’s up to Sky. I agree he’s done far worse than Gray and Keys but Sky wanted rid of those two anyway and the “banter” was the easy way out. The abuse wasn’t that bad, and I imagine he’ll have had much worse over the years but the dad is a di....ed too for risking his daughters life.
noisycat

Postby Wolfpac » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:38 am

He has the backing of Gary boy and the girls family who have both called for him to remain at Sky.
Wolfpac

Postby the blue beast » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:22 am

The father driving should have the maximum penalty for using his phone while driving. Jamie should be released by Sky, you cannot do things like that when in such a position. Both father and pundit are a disgrace :oops:
I'm not there yet, but I'm closer than yesterday.
the blue beast

Postby Logie » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:54 am

The spitting is not nice, but this guy was obv driving next to him goading him just waiting for this to happen both dickheads.

Dont think he should be sacked either.
Logie

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:59 am

I don’t think Sky will sack him.
It’s only a guess but I think they would have done it by now. They’ll probably suspend him for a few weeks and bring him back.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:47 pm

How much goading was actually done, the supposed quotes “2-1, 2-1, unlucky Jamie lad, 2-1 lad” I’m not being funny Jamie is quick enough to give the "banter" out so should be able to take it, unfortunately it comes with the territory of being a “celebrity”. I mean what did he think was going to happen when he spits into the car.

Agree if the Father is using it phone which it seems then he needs to be penalised. Along with Jamie for not wearing his seat belt and assault.

100% needs to be sacked.

Looks like Jamie has paid the father off though.
2blue2handle

Postby Dahboy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:16 pm

Give him a break ffs. He's said he is sorry he has been suspended from his job what more do you want from him? A prison stretch for spitting :banghead:
Dahboy

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:31 pm

Dahboy wrote:Give him a break ffs. He's said he is sorry he has been suspended from his job what more do you want from him? A prison stretch for spitting :banghead:

Oh he said sorry that's OK then.

He should be sacked and cautioned by the police.
2blue2handle

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:45 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Dahboy wrote:Give him a break ffs. He's said he is sorry he has been suspended from his job what more do you want from him? A prison stretch for spitting :banghead:

Can you get arrested for spitting at someone these days?
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:47 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Id have thought so, its a form of assault surely, If it was my daughter id certainly be going to the police if I had evidence of someone spitting at her.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5788472/s ... -incident/
2blue2handle

Postby pontyclunblue » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:55 pm

All the driver was saying was 2:1 hardly venomous goading, what a disgusting prick Carragher is, he is only sorry because he was caught, his explanation of out of body experience he is having a laugh.
pontyclunblue

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:58 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Id have thought so, its a form of assault surely, If it was my daughter id certainly be going to the police if I had evidence of someone spitting at her.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5788472/s ... -incident/

Problem is mate, he could've been abusing him and beeping at him for miles.

You can edit clips these days so no one really knows the full story. The spitting is a disgrace but I would bet that there's more to this.

Personally I would've followed the f****r and had a "polite" word with him :laughing6:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Cantonblu » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:38 pm

Ban him,shows no respect for people and cant stand listening to him on sky rambling away.
Cantonblu

Postby DandoCCFC » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:57 pm

Can't condone what he done, it was just completely stupid from him and I hope he learns from it.

No matter what you say the one thing he done was straight away go on national television and suck it up and apologise straight away, I don't think many in his position being high profile he is would have the bottle to sort the situation straight away so I think good on him that he hasn't hidden away from this like 95% of people would do in his position.

The one thing I would say and this is in no means is evening out and one of my pet hates to see is people using their phone whilst driving, really pathetic on the fathers behalf you can say what you want about Jamie after this because he deserves all the criticism but what sort of father uses his phone whilst driving for a good 10 seconds or more with his daughter in the car putting her life at risk, shows what a great father he is. Noticed people over social media saying Carragher weren't wearing a seat belt which he clearly was, people trying to take away from the father actually recording whilst driving.

I think there's many ways you can look at the punishment but Suarez plays for one of the best clubs in the world and has been centre of many incidents including racism and biting opponents yet is still allowed to play the game, same with John Terry and many others so I don't see why he should not be allowed on Sky Sports if current playing players are still allowed to play after disgraceful acts not much different to what Jamie has done.

It's not like he has done anything like this before so don't see why 2b has such a bad opinion on him when he has done nothing until this to really get that sort of opinion.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat