Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Talksport

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:34 am

Anyone listening to talksport this morning with the bookies on?

Discussing the championship promotion candidates and the odds.

We didn't get a mention, they gave the odds and their thoughts on Wolves,Fulham, Aston Villa and even Middesborough but not one mention of Cardiff City.

Re: Talksport

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:37 am

Just the way I like it, they can eat sour grapes when we do get promoted.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:59 am

Surprised even mentioned footy? so far up their arses with their Cheltenham jolly surprised can talk properly! !! :roll:

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Surprised even mentioned footy? so far up their arses with their Cheltenham jolly surprised can talk properly! !! :roll:

He loves the horses don't he. It's always good fun seeing if he's too wasted or not to do the shows

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:21 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:Anyone listening to talksport this morning with the bookies on?

Discussing the championship promotion candidates and the odds.

We didn't get a mention, they gave the odds and their thoughts on Wolves,Fulham, Aston Villa and even Middesborough but not one mention of Cardiff City.

I picked up on that.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:35 pm

For some reason I still listen to it despite it being a Murdoch company but it's getting less because of 'bad attempt at being controversial' Durham and 'I say what ah like and ah bloody well like what I say' Gough (Geoff Boycott) just gasbagging.

No one likes us so we must doing something right. Long may it continue.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:40 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:For some reason I still listen to it despite it being a Murdoch company but it's getting less because of 'bad attempt at being controversial' Durham and 'I say what ah like and ah bloody well like what I say' Gough (Geoff Boycott) just gasbagging.

Afternoon show is total crap just out arguing themselves never know what they are talking about as it's about themselves not the subject. Stopped listening awhile ago :old:

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:43 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:For some reason I still listen to it despite it being a Murdoch company but it's getting less because of 'bad attempt at being controversial' Durham and 'I say what ah like and ah bloody well like what I say' Gough (Geoff Boycott) just gasbagging.

Afternoon show is total crap just out arguing themselves never know what they are talking about as it's about themselves not the subject. Stopped listening awhile ago :old:

It is all about them Al and it shows. I wonder if their audience numbers are down as those two make folks cringe with their guff.