Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Villa 2 down

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Well I didn't see that coming what a night I think Brentford are there for the taking. If we win now can't see villa scoring three we will be 7 points clear of villa and eight in front of Fulham. Can't see them catching us then. Also if wolves score stays the same definitely a Carlsberg night.

Re: Villa 2 down

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:29 pm

WOLVES 1-0 UP .

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:38 pm

bluebirdredbird wrote:Well I didn't see that coming what a night I think Brentford are there for the taking. If we win now can't see villa scoring three we will be 7 points clear of villa and eight in front of Fulham. Can't see them catching us then. Also if wolves score stays the same definitely a Carlsberg night.

Please please stay like this!!!

Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:04 pm

bluebirdredbird wrote:Well I didn't see that coming what a night I think Brentford are there for the taking. If we win now can't see villa scoring three we will be 7 points clear of villa and eight in front of Fulham. Can't see them catching us then. Also if wolves score stays the same definitely a Carlsberg night.

Great post apart from the Carlsberg bit, but I guess I should embrace the fact people like different alcoholic beverages than what I would enjoy, I am aware, and trying

Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:27 pm

1 shot on goal, can’t believe it. The celebrations afters the Wolves victory were rather excessive and now it’s gonna be wiped out. I think they thought that was it, they done wolves and will steam roll everyone. Pfffft.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:28 pm

There it is 3.0 @ home! WOW!

Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:35 pm

There it is 3.0 @ home! WOW!

Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:47 pm

FT - VILLA 1 - 3 QPR .

Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:48 pm

Well can't see them winning all their last games so that's hopefully them done. Just Fulham to worry about. Let's hope QPR carry the momentum through from tonight!