Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I’m going to say it!

Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:48 pm

Done and dusted - I don’t think we’ll mess it up from here.
A long way to go but I’m confident :ayatollah:

Re: I’m going to say it!

Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:50 pm

Still 9 games to go. It's only done and dusted when it's mathematically impossible for us not to finish top 2. Great result though

Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Still long way to go yet look at what happened at Xmas.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:58 pm

I know you’re excited :laughing6:
But a silly OP.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:04 pm

I think there are more twists and turns to come. Could go down to the final weekend but I think 5 more wins will do it for us.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:14 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I think there are more twists and turns to come. Could go down to the final weekend but I think 5 more wins will do it for us.

Agree with this. 15 points should be enough. If we win our remaining 4 home games that would be handy and also mean we draw 3 points back on Wolves. :thumbup:

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:14 pm

Sheffield can max out on 77, so one more win (than Sheffield) and we are guaranteed playoffs

Edit: added the (than Sheffield)

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:18 pm

Plenty more twists and turns yet, who thought we would lose for on the bounce over Christmas?

We have given ourselves a cushion nothing more. Got to keep at it.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:43 pm

Think your getting ahead of yourself there mate :lol: Still a lot of tough games to go starting with Derby (Away) Aston Villa (Away) Wolves (Home) Sheffield Utd (Away) and Norwich (Away) all tough games and we cant take the lesser teams for granted as Villa have proven tonight that no game should be taken for granted, but this is a great result and I thought we'd get a draw tonight and Villa would win. 9 left.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:15 am

Lads, I know there's a long way to go so call me and idiot if you like ( I usually would )

I've never seen us play the way we are recently and last night shows Villa aren't as good as people might think.

I very rarely do midweek games but I think I will be going to Villa :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: