Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales Online Ratings a Joke!!!!

Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:54 pm

I'm sorry but is Dominic Booth watching a completely different game from the rest of us, I don't see how Sean Morrison who I thought organized the defence under serious pressure and was dominant in the air all night, with some crucial interceptions played at a 5, And giving Loic Damour a 5 is insane as well. He blamed Morrison for the goal we conceded when it was clearly Grujic's fault. Honestly even the Wales Online commenters are taking the mick out of it. I mean he comes across as a nice guy but Jesus Christ. :banghead:

Re: Wales Online Ratings a Joke!!!!

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:28 am

Bluebird Warrior wrote:I'm sorry but is Dominic Booth watching a completely different game from the rest of us, I don't see how Sean Morrison who I thought organized the defence under serious pressure and was dominant in the air all night, with some crucial interceptions played at a 5, And giving Loic Damour a 5 is insane as well. He blamed Morrison for the goal we conceded when it was clearly Grujic's fault. Honestly even the Wales Online commenters are taking the mick out of it. I mean he comes across as a nice guy but Jesus Christ. :banghead:

He might be a nice enough person, but he has shown time after time that he knows nothing about football. Perhaps he should move on and report on something completely different. Or perhaps not, reading his reports are usually good for a laugh.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:41 am

Shocking ratings, you would think we got battered. The write up under the players are like a young child has wrote them.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:06 am

how anyone can be blamed for the goal other than grujic is beyond me.