Russian hooligans warn England fans ‘Prepare to DIE’

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:21 am

World Cup 2018 BLOODBATH: Russian hooligans warn England fans ‘Prepare to DIE’

The Foreign and Commonweal Office (FCO) has advised all travelling England fans to prepare for hostilities upon arrival.

Saturday 14th April 2018

Daily Express

Boris Johnson: Russia should make sure World Cup fans are safe

Thousands of Russian ultras are gearing up to shed blood at the 21st World Cup in June, a shocking dive into social media has revealed.

Groups of raging football hooligans from Moscow and other cities have united on Russia’s popular Facebook alternative, Vkontakte.com (VK), for a large scale operation.

In the VK group “Russian Hooligans”, the football ultras have pledged to “unleash hell” during the World Cup.

A group moderator posted: “We are starting operation ‘Mundial’. Our plan is already well underway.”

Another person threatened in the group: “They’d better go to the gym and prepare themselves somehow.”

One supposed plan involves luring England fans to Reutov, a small town near Moscow, where they would be easier targets to pick out.

These types of fights are known as “Stienka na stienke” or “Wall to wall” – where two opposing sides of football hooligans slam into each other to chaotically fight it out with their bare fists.

One Russian hooligan warned: “OK. You want a war, then you will have it. Fighting is in our blood – this June we will do more than just sing.”

World Cup 2018: Russian thugs prepare to unleash HELL

The threat of confrontation with ultras is extremely high

The news follows revelations Russian ultras have united with Argentinian hooligans against England fans.

Authorities have now warned English fans the threat of confrontation with ultras is extremely high.

Deputy chief constable Mark Roberts of the National Police Chiefs’ Council, warned in February of violence on the streets of Moscow.

He said: “This will, of course, cause concern for those England fans planning to travel to the World Cup and the behaviour of Russian fans needs to be a factor in deciding whether to go there or not.”

Russian hooligans are known for staging bloody fights in fields and wooded areas

The Euro Cup 2016 was marred by aggressive Russian ultras targeting England fanss

Mr Roberts formerly coordinated the 2016 UEFA Euro championship policing in France, which was marred by bloody violence amongst hooligans.

Fighting is in our blood – this June we will do more than just sing

At least 150 of Russia’s best trained ultras attended the Euro cup to cause mayhem.

The fights left England fan Andrew Bache, 51, suffering brain injuries and a coma. Mr Bache only woke up from his condition last month.

Mr Roberts said in the aftermath: “The violence in Marseilles was highly organised and those involved appeared determined to carry out sustained attacks at a level of aggression I have not encountered in the past 10 years."

World Cup 2018 Russian football hooligans ultrasVKONTAKTE

Football hooligans stage fights known as 'Stienka na stienke

Russian hooligans have warned England fans to prepare for trouble in June

Tensions are also running high after Moscow Spartak hooligans clashed with Athletic Bilbao fans, resulting in the death of a Basque policeman who suffered a heart attack in February this year.

But he ongoing conflict between Westminster and Moscow over the poisoning of former spy Sergei Scribal and his daughter Yulia is likely to only strain the situation even more.

The Foreign and Commonweal Office (FCO) has advised all travelling England fans to prepare for hostilities upon arrival.

The FCO said: “Due to heightened political tensions between the UK and Russia, you should be aware of the possibility of anti-British sentiment or harassment at this time.

Masses of Female Russian Ultras fight

“If you’re currently in Russia or due to travel in the coming weeks, you’re advised to remain vigilant, avoid any protests or demonstrations and avoid commenting publicly on political developments.”

Some football security experts have however shed doubt on the threat, citing Russia’s willingness to stray away from the association wth hooliganism.

Dariusz Łapiński of the Polish Football Association is convinced the Moscow championship will not be a repeat of the violent incidents in Marseilles.

Hundreds of social media pages are dedicated to the "Russian hooligan" lifestyle

Officials have warned England fans to prepare for hostility in Moscow

He said: “It seems to me that Russia will put more emphasis on preventing hooligans antics.

“Because a shadow was cast over the Russian championships following the events in Marseilles.

“Following conversations I’ve had with some serious people in Moscow in February, it appears the Russians are very involved in trying to shed their image of ‘the White Bear’.”
Attachments
World-Cup-2018-Russian-football-hooligans-ultras-1298392.png
World-Cup-2018-Russian-football-hooligans-ultras-1298392.png (351.92 KiB) Viewed 5482 times
357695.jpg
357695.jpg (106.3 KiB) Viewed 5482 times
357695.jpg
357695.jpg (106.3 KiB) Viewed 5483 times
World-Cup-2018-Russian-football-hooligans-ultras-1298380.png
World-Cup-2018-Russian-football-hooligans-ultras-1298380.png (580.18 KiB) Viewed 5483 times
World-Cup-2018-Russian-football-hooligans-ultras-1298379.png
World-Cup-2018-Russian-football-hooligans-ultras-1298379.png (493.14 KiB) Viewed 5484 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Russian hooligans warn England fans ‘Prepare to DIE’

Postby Bananas » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:32 am

Aaaah love them, their parents and families must be so proud of them. :laughing6:
Bananas

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:41 am

A load of rubbish this.

The Russian authorities will hit this lot hard. Most of them will be in hard labour camps before the World Cup starts. Unlike Britain where those looking for trouble get a warning etc etc over in Russia its guilty before proving guilty.

I dount they will allow this to happen on home soil.
Bakedalasker

Postby Bananas » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:47 am

Mind you in would be good to see them foreigners England get a good kicking, just as Iceland did to them :laughing6:
Bananas

Postby sir ninian » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:49 am

Look at that guy near the back in the black tracksuit bottoms!! "That's Jay Bothroyd"!!!!!
sir ninian

Postby stephendavid » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:50 am

Will be serious injuries over there
stephendavid

Postby nubbsy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:38 am

Youtubes guna be a laugh. Ouch!
nubbsy

Postby LovetheSwans » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:48 am

Bakedalasker wrote:A load of rubbish this.

The Russian authorities will hit this lot hard. Most of them will be in hard labour camps before the World Cup starts. Unlike Britain where those looking for trouble get a warning etc etc over in Russia its guilty before proving guilty.

You’re correct. This World Cup will be the safest yet. Western propaganda against the Russians.
LovetheSwans

Postby stephendavid » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:52 am

LovetheSwans wrote:

You’re correct. This World Cup will be the safest yet. Western propaganda against the Russians.

Same as the attacks by russians in Marseille all propaganda,think the english may disagree.......fool
stephendavid

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:55 am

stephendavid wrote:
LovetheSwans wrote:

Same as the attacks by russians in Marseille all propaganda,think the english may disagree.......fool

That was Marseille France. We are talking Russian soil now. Different circumstances altogether.
Bakedalasker

Postby Jock » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:59 am

Bananas wrote:Mind you in would be good to see them foreigners England get a good kicking, just as Iceland did to them :laughing6:

So you’d back the Russians over the English?
Jock

Postby stephendavid » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:17 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
LovetheSwans wrote:

That was Marseille France. We are talking Russian soil now. Different circumstances altogether.

Exactly much more massive numbers of them an this syria conflict etc you really think its safe to go there for anyone let alone the english.....ok are you fella
stephendavid

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:59 am

stephendavid wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
LovetheSwans wrote:

Exactly much more massive numbers of them an this syria conflict etc you really think its safe to go there for anyone let alone the english.....ok are you fella

Just as safe as any other country. the authorities will clamp down on it heavily.
Bakedalasker

Postby Pencoed » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:01 am

There were plenty of reports about how dangerous South Africa and Brazil would be. Although circumstances are different this time I think authorities tend to be on top of it for big events.
Pencoed

Postby mallo » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:17 am

Crazy corrupt country fear for all fans to be honest ! Supposed to be about the world cup not war
Mallo

Will Always be blue !
mallo

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:34 am

mallo wrote:Crazy corrupt country fear for all fans to be honest ! Supposed to be about the world cup not war

It will be about the World Cup chap.

Too many people are reading the comics.
Bakedalasker

Postby stephendavid » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:42 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
mallo wrote:Crazy corrupt country fear for all fans to be honest ! Supposed to be about the world cup not war

To many people got a brain fella unlike yourself,ticket sales are at there lowest ever for a WC that alone speaks volumes in what people think will go on & as for the russian authorities hahaha have you been over there fella?Their police are worse than their hooligans
stephendavid

Postby Bluebina » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:47 am

I wouldn’t trust Putin to ptlrotect the English, if anything I think he will help the Russian fans !!!

I hope I’m wrong but I think there will be serious injuries, possibles even people killed there !!!
Last edited by Bluebina on Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluebina

Postby LovetheSwans » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:47 am

stephendavid wrote:
LovetheSwans wrote:

I’m not talking about the last World Cup.
Putin will make sure the police and army stop any hooliganism before it starts.
LovetheSwans

Postby Bluebina » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:19 pm

LovetheSwans wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
LovetheSwans wrote:

If there are no cameras around they will probably help them out !!!
Bluebina

Postby stephendavid » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:22 pm

LovetheSwans wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
LovetheSwans wrote:

Wasn't at the last WC it was the euros.....ah my bad just seen your a jack now i get the dullness
stephendavid

Postby murphy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:26 pm

So England fans are being warned about hostilities and violence in Moscow yet none of their group games are in Moscow. Unless they have a good run they may not even play in Moscow.

Russians teaming up with Argentinians to attack the English? Why would the Russians do that? They have the world toughest firms as it is without needing back up off anyone else.

I think all the info in the news reports has been taking off facebook groups which has been written by a bunch of wannabes.
murphy

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:28 pm

Even with the government and NPS crackdown there will still be serious trouble out there. On a more positive note, my Russian eBay shop selling bumbags and Jacamo seconds is doing brilliantly.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby tcblue » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:43 pm

You have to admit, they bring it on themselves by acting like absolute bells.

Anyone see the recent videos of the Sais fans throwing beer on the old couple in the Amsterdam boat?

If they can keep their heads down, they will be fine. More likely, they will be pissed out of their heads and signing ten German bombers and all that shit.

If they do act like they normally do, they are going to ripped to shreds
tcblue

Postby Escott1927 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Personally, I think the Russian police will be just as much of a worry as the Russian football fans. I Think English fans going out there looking for trouble are in for a major shock.
Escott1927

Postby Blueboys1927 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:09 pm

Really bad when Wales played over there. Never trust the Russians. :bluebird:
Blueboys1927

Postby Blueboys1927 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:10 pm

tcblue wrote:You have to admit, they bring it on themselves by acting like absolute bells.

Anyone see the recent videos of the Sais fans throwing beer on the old couple in the Amsterdam boat?

If they can keep their heads down, they will be fine. More likely, they will be pissed out of their heads and signing ten German bombers and all that shit.

If they do act like they normally do, they are going to ripped to shreds

Not a lot of difference from Wales abroad in the 80s/90s and Noughties. :bluebird:
Blueboys1927

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:12 pm

stephendavid wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

To many people got a brain fella unlike yourself,ticket sales are at there lowest ever for a WC that alone speaks volumes in what people think will go on & as for the russian authorities hahaha have you been over there fella?Their police are worse than their hooligans

Have you ever been over there?

I've lived in a similar state where their authorities have been trained by the Russians and yes I have seen it in action.

Their police will be ruthless against their own and will be on special orders not to upset visiting supporters.

Please stop reading the Beano.
Bakedalasker

Postby Blueboys1927 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:14 pm

Jock wrote:
Bananas wrote:Mind you in would be good to see them foreigners England get a good kicking, just as Iceland did to them :laughing6:

So you’d back the Russians over the English?

Wouldn’t want to be in the trenches with this guy, lucky in WW11 the Welsh soldiers didn’t turn around and say I hope the Germans beat the English :oops: f**k the Russians :bluebird:
Blueboys1927

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:18 pm

Simple salution fifa just need to state any trouble instigated by Russian fans will mean team banned from next 2 qualifying taunaments! Give the state something to think about :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Next

Return to General Chat