Radio Wales commentary awful

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby arabellaman » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Hardly telling us what’s going on in the match - disjointed e.g. “Ball up to Madine - let’s go over to the liberty” “Gunnarson could be in trouble here - pushed an opponent in the chest - what’s the Ref gonna do - let’s go over to Jason Perry at Rodney Parade”
Frustrating and all over the place :banghead: :banghead:
arabellaman

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Radio Wales commentary awful

Postby llan bluebird » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:18 pm

Shocking......I remember when they would describe the play, the position of the players, now its just long pauses......it fcuking radio !!!
llan bluebird

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:24 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Shocking......I remember when they would describe the play, the position of the players, now its just long pauses......it fcuking radio !!!

Need local fm to hear uninterrupted radio :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby llan bluebird » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:32 pm

Got it through Sky.....They are describing it as if its they are on TV !!!!

I get more from the oohs are arrrrs from the crowd
llan bluebird

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:06 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Got it through Sky.....They are describing it as if its they are on TV !!!!

I get more from the oohs are arrrrs from the crowd

Normally not on sky platform just fm and db local cdf area! I gave up long time ago now it's Ifollow :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby arabellaman » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:08 pm

arabellaman wrote:Hardly telling us what’s going on in the match - disjointed e.g. “Ball up to Madine - let’s go over to the liberty” “Gunnarson could be in trouble here - pushed an opponent in the chest - what’s the Ref gonna do - let’s go over to Jason Perry at Rodney Parade”
Frustrating and all over the place :banghead: :banghead:

Tell you the truth I don’t give a bollox now :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :lol: :lol:
What a result :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
arabellaman

Postby NPCC39 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:48 pm

Didn’t listen today, but that Mark Poysner is awful, I can’t work out what’s going on. You may as well play a game of Marco Polo
NPCC39

Postby City Slicker » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:53 pm

I didn't listen today because I was at the game but it's got so bad I'd rather watch SSN than listen to their crap. For long, long interludes the listener is subjected to mindless wittering between the co commentators whilst the game passes them by. Why can't they understand the reason the average person switches on the radio for a football match is to get a ball by ball COMMENTARY on the game. Who the hell is interested in whether someone's aunt's sister's boyfriend's cousin's daughter was a mascot at a game or such like crap FFS!
City Slicker

Return to General Chat