HOPING FOR A BIG CROWD FOR FOREST

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:12 pm

Can we get a good crowd for the ho e fixture! We deserve one and the players need one too! Surely 25000?
Once a blue always a blue44

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: HOPING FOR A BIG CROWD FOR FOREST

Postby buckleys brewery » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:20 pm

It’s the kick off time that could be awkward for some.
buckleys brewery

Re: HOPING FOR A BIG CROWD FOR FOREST

Postby Sven » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:00 pm

I see it as one of those 'why wouldn't you want to be there' games but the simple fact is you can't Press Gang! ;)

The KO time is an awkward one for many but people who want to and can be there will be; and those who don't will have their reasons (valid or otherwise)

Let's just get down there, support the eleven on the pitch and make it an evening to remember! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :clap:
Attachments
Full.jpg
Full.jpg (111.25 KiB) Viewed 762 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat