Sixteen Cardiff & Aston Villa fans in court over violence

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sixteen Cardiff & Aston Villa fans in court over violenc

Postby nubbsy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:36 am

cardiff 74 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:I literally left about 10 mins before it happened! In hindsight prob a lucky move...

Same here nubbsey I think me and ian left I hour before it happened thank god you might have been with us strange thing was when we got to the corn wall there was no hint of any trouble there where quiet a few lads there who could have handled it but every body left the Cornwall to go up the city centre thank god we did

Yeah what a coincidence, there was prob 80-100 lads out on the street all having a drink and then villa turn up when everyone leaves.

Like you say though no hint of trouble, it was a while after kick off and villa came looking for it not Cardiff so hopefuly they get off it.
nubbsy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:33 pm

nubbsy wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:I literally left about 10 mins before it happened! In hindsight prob a lucky move...

Same here nubbsey I think me and ian left I hour before it happened thank god you might have been with us strange thing was when we got to the corn wall there was no hint of any trouble there where quiet a few lads there who could have handled it but every body left the Cornwall to go up the city centre thank god we did

Yeah what a coincidence, there was prob 80-100 lads out on the street all having a drink and then villa turn up when everyone leaves.

Like you say though no hint of trouble, it was a while after kick off and villa came looking for it not Cardiff so hopefuly they get off it.

Will be criminal if any Cardiff are convicted.
WelshPatriot

Postby stephendavid » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:53 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:

Few are bang to rights mate heat of the moment but they know their fate so it is what it is
stephendavid

Postby nubbsy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:55 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:

A few of them are known to the police already so don't hold your breath bud!
nubbsy

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:06 pm

The charge states behaviour likely to make people fear for their safety? surely that means fans were only defending themselves in their own environment? But it's football related so has its own rules!!
pembroke allan

Previous

Return to General Chat