Tomlin

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tomlin

Postby 65Blue » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Its hard to say we have missed him as we have never given him the opportunity to perform, but with us struggling to keep possession and create chances, i believe he would have been invaluable for the last few games. Im glad we dont have to face him next week as he would have bamboozled our midfield
65Blue

Tomlin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Tomlin

Postby moonboots » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:16 pm

65Blue wrote:Its hard to say we have missed him as we have never given him the opportunity to perform, but with us struggling to keep possession and create chances, i believe he would have been invaluable for the last few games. Im glad we dont have to face him next week as he would have bamboozled our midfield

I would have kept Tomlin. Has the ability to change a game with a little bit of magic. Would also have kept Bogle. Better in the air, faster and more aggressive than Madine, who has been very disappointing. We could have saved ourselves £6m. It was Tomlin and Bogle who completely changed the game when they came on at half time at home to Norwich. :bluescarf:
moonboots

Postby NorthGwentBlues » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:59 pm

Madine was not 6 million.
NorthGwentBlues

Postby Dazzy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:04 pm

moonboots wrote:
65Blue wrote:Its hard to say we have missed him as we have never given him the opportunity to perform, but with us struggling to keep possession and create chances, i believe he would have been invaluable for the last few games. Im glad we dont have to face him next week as he would have bamboozled our midfield

I would have kept Tomlin. Has the ability to change a game with a little bit of magic. Would also have kept Bogle. Better in the air, faster and more aggressive than Madine, who has been very disappointing. We could have saved ourselves £6m. It was Tomlin and Bogle who completely changed the game when they came on at half time at home to Norwich. :bluescarf:

Agree Tomlin could have been useful but Warnock made his decision and we’ve got to respect that. Bogle messes around too much by attempting fancy touches. He is faster than Madine but I’m baffled by you saying he’s better than him in the air
Who needs Cantona, when we’ve got Stantona?
Dazzy

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:11 pm

NorthGwentBlues wrote:Madine was not 6 million.

If we get promoted the full deal is 6 million.
WelshPatriot

Postby DandoCCFC » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:02 pm

Loaning Bogle out was boggling.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby 2blue2handle » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:09 pm

I don't think Bogle would have had any game time. Zohore Medine first choice and Pilks seems to be the back up choice along with Ward.

Tomlin might have come on against Norwich but I don't think he would have against Wolves or Villa he isn't warnocks type with the way we set up, he wants workers.
2blue2handle

Postby bluebird7291 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:10 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:

Which is peanuts when you think about it. 2M if we don't go up. 200M for promotion, and 2% of that goes to Bolton.
bluebird7291

Postby Igovernor » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:54 am

WelshPatriot wrote:

No it is not, it also depends on how many games he plays in the premiership, if we get there :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:18 am

bluebird7291 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Which is peanuts when you think about it. 2M if we don't go up. 200M for promotion, and 2% of that goes to Bolton.

where did you get 200m from?

last i checked it was around 120 and weve already spent about 15m of that
paulh_85

Return to General Chat