Scenario on Friday night

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Scenario on Friday night

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:23 am

There's been much talk about Fulhams game at Millwall this Friday. A majority of the discussions I've seen/heard have been - Millwall will beat them, or if Fulham draw etc etc. I've hardly seen anything about Fulham winning. This is a big possibility that Fulham could actually win the match. They are on a long unbeaten run and it could continue with a win on Friday. Obviously I'm hoping the opposite will happen and it'll be their first loss for sometime but if they do win it'll be nail biting on Saturday as things could quickly turn around again.

So all this said what do you all think will happen on Friday night? With your heads not with your hearts!
Once a blue always a blue44

Scenario on Friday night

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Scenario on Friday night

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:44 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:There's been much talk about Fulhams game at Millwall this Friday. A majority of the discussions I've seen/heard have been - Millwall will beat them, or if Fulham draw etc etc. I've hardly seen anything about Fulham winning. This is a big possibility that Fulham could actually win the match. They are on a long unbeaten run and it could continue with a win on Friday. Obviously I'm hoping the opposite will happen and it'll be their first loss for sometime but if they do win it'll be nail biting on Saturday as things could quickly turn around again.

So all this said what do you all think will happen on Friday night? With your heads not with your hearts!

a draw.

i think millwall firmed up the fact that its not just a run of decent form when they went away to Sheffield United on the weekend. Going 1-0 down and coming back almost immediately showed great character that will stand them in good stead in what is a difficult run in for them.

Even if Fulham win, we should still go into the Forest match with confidence
paulh_85

Postby epping blue » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:04 am

One thing is pretty clear we'll know after the game what we need to be in pole position going into the last game against Reading as they'll beat Sunderland for sure.
epping blue

Postby Mr Potato » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:23 am

Didn’t Madine get his nose broken against Millwall? They are physical, much is made of the way we play and Millwall in my opinion that bit more physical than we are. Mitrovic may not have injured himself last Saturday but he may wish he had injured himself come this Friday.

Not many sides have left the den with all 3, Fulham will have to work very hard. If they get them fair play.

Whether Fulham win or not, Cardiff have to focus on 3 more wins. It doesn’t matter then.
Mr Potato

Postby RYANBLUE » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:58 am

Before the weekend I would have said that Fulham would win the game.

There is something in the manner of the defeat to Brentford however that I feel may (hoping) dent their confidence... Given we opened the door for them, and then shut it again I cant help but feel that they are going to start panicking and forcing things which may backfire.

At the end of the day its in our hands. By Saturday night all will be clear on what we will need.

I don't think Sunderland game will be easy for Fulham either - if they are down they wont want to lose the last game and will do everything they can to sign off in style
RYANBLUE

Postby Plymuff Bloobird » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:22 am

I am happy that we play our next two games already knowing wat Fulham have done in their games.
Match their results and we are up.
Couldn't call Fridays game,Fulham win is probable that's for sure.
Plymuff Bloobird

Postby Bluebina » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:23 am

A top team on a long unbeaton run, away to one of the form teams at this moment, who are very good at home and desperate to reach the playoffs, my head says a narrow victory for Millwall !!!

One nil Morrison again !!!
Bluebina

Postby Crayfish » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:50 am

Bluebina wrote:A top team on a long unbeaton run, away to one of the form teams at this moment, who are very good at home and desperate to reach the playoffs, my head says a narrow victory for Millwall !!!

One nil Morrison again !!!

When two teams are on long unbeaten runs and the away team is a bit better get your money on a draw.
Crayfish

Postby Juventus Blue » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:10 pm

RYANBLUE wrote:There is something in the manner of the defeat to Brentford

Fulham didn’t get defeated by Brentford, it was a draw :thumbup:
CARDIFF CITY ARE BACK IN BLUE!
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE, WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUUUUEE!
CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPIONS 2012/13
CHAMPIONSHIP RUNNERS UP 2017/18
Juventus Blue

Postby Man of Harlech » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:11 pm

RYANBLUE wrote:Before the weekend I would have said that Fulham would win the game.

There is something in the manner of the defeat to Brentford however that I feel may (hoping) dent their confidence... Given we opened the door for them, and then shut it again I cant help but feel that they are going to start panicking and forcing things which may backfire.

At the end of the day its in our hands. By Saturday night all will be clear on what we will need.

I don't think Sunderland game will be easy for Fulham either - if they are down they wont want to lose the last game and will do everything they can to sign off in style

Brentford didn't actually win but it must have felt like a loss to Fulham. Who knows how they will react. I fancy Milwall to pinch it on Friday - horrible place to go at the best of times.
Man of Harlech

Postby Jules » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:40 pm

The 'Wall. 2-1. hard place to get anything from also they seem up for it right to end of games (like us).
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby 65Blue » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:55 pm

The New Den under lights will be intimidating for Fulham, if any long unbeaten run comes to an end then for me it is Millwall to win and Fulham have struggled performance wise lately despite their results. So whilst their fans have waited for us to implode then perhaps now the shoe is on the other foot.
65Blue

Postby billy ronson » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:59 pm

We just need to make sure we look after our own business and that means winning 3 out of 4 at the moment! :bluescarf:
I'm free to be
Whatever I, whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want
billy ronson

Postby Carpe Diem » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:46 pm

Fulham have an away record 2nd only to wolves - I think they will beat Millwall.
Carpe Diem

Postby Wolfpac » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:06 pm

Millwall in last 3 games at home to Fulham have drawn twice and lost once to the cottagers.

For me it will be a low scoring game but one Millwall have to win to hold momentum for play off spot, cagey affair with Saville and Gregory being the key to this element, I can see Millwall maybe nicking this late on.
Wolfpac

Postby Steve Zodiak » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:39 pm

I think Millwall will batter them. I am going for 3-1.
Steve Zodiak

Postby WelshPatriot » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:27 pm

a millwall win.

Millwall at home are currently superb.

Full house at the den its a derby for them it will be horrible for fulham Friday night.
WelshPatriot

Postby nubbsy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:13 pm

0-0.

Your right things will get very nervy for us if they win.
nubbsy

Return to General Chat