HULL TICKETS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HULL TICKETS

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:27 am

The tickets seem to be selling well...does anyone know if there's likely to be more released? My mate is planning on buying some on the weekend (nothing to do with potential results) but it looks like they may sell out by then? He can't buy before hand due to planning childcare etc!

Im really hoping its live on Sky as unable to go due to health reasons. But it probably won't stop me from running out on the street if we are promoted!
Once a blue always a blue44

HULL TICKETS

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: HULL TICKETS

Postby epping blue » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:40 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:The tickets seem to be selling well...does anyone know if there's likely to be more released? My mate is planning on buying some on the weekend (nothing to do with potential results) but it looks like they may sell out by then? He can't buy before hand due to planning childcare etc!

Im really hoping its live on Sky as unable to go due to health reasons. But it probably won't stop me from running out on the street if we are promoted!

Not sure. Their crowds are way short of capacity in recent games. Getting on for 10k empty seats for Villa and Wednesday recently, both whom would of filled their allocation.

On the plus side they appear not be using the North stand other than the couple of blocks in the corner which go to the away fans. That would probably double the allocation but I suspect the police may want to block it.

I think this is going to be huge game. I think we may get some more but perhaps not that many.
epping blue

Postby epping blue » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:46 am

epping blue wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:The tickets seem to be selling well...does anyone know if there's likely to be more released? My mate is planning on buying some on the weekend (nothing to do with potential results) but it looks like they may sell out by then? He can't buy before hand due to planning childcare etc!

Not sure. Their crowds are way short of capacity in recent games. Getting on for 10k empty seats for Villa and Wednesday recently, both whom would of filled their allocation.

On the plus side they appear not be using the North stand other than the couple of blocks in the corner which go to the away fans. That would probably double the allocation but I suspect the police may want to block it.

I think this is going to be huge game. I think we may get some more but perhaps not that many.

Actually I think I've got that wrong. They do use the North stand, they just don't sell match day tickets in there ? Less likely that we'll get extra tickets.
epping blue

Postby Bluesman » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:12 am

Cant go grandson getting engaged (CLOWN) and having a party. Would much rather go to Hull :(
Bluesman

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:12 am

How many tickets were we given?
paulh_85

Postby epping blue » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:30 am

paulh_85 wrote:How many tickets were we given?

3000 I think
epping blue

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:37 am

Thanks for your replys :thumbup: I'm gutted not to be going but just can't doing anything about it really. Perhaps I'll tell my mate to call the ticket office to see if they are aware of further tickets being released. You'd think we could have another 1000 if demand was there but he'll will have to wait and see I thinks!

Postby epping blue » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:41 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Thanks for your replys :thumbup: I'm gutted not to be going but just can't doing anything about it really. Perhaps I'll tell my mate to call the ticket office to see if they are aware of further tickets being released. You'd think we could have another 1000 if demand was there but he'll will have to wait and see I thinks!

The demand may only come after the Derby game which is probably too late.
epping blue

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:17 am

epping blue wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Thanks for your replys :thumbup: I'm gutted not to be going but just can't doing anything about it really. Perhaps I'll tell my mate to call the ticket office to see if they are aware of further tickets being released. You'd think we could have another 1000 if demand was there but he'll will have to wait and see I thinks!

The demand may only come after the Derby game which is probably too late.

True - oh what a nervous but exciting time! I sure hope we win this weekend although nothing's a given! :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:32 am

Mind you I think you can get a full refund on tickets purchased as long as they are returned to the ticket office upto 24 hours prior to kick off but not sure if that applies to away tickets too

Return to General Chat