Season Ticket finance

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season Ticket finance

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:43 pm

Has anyone done the season ticket finance? I’ve had to select it as ive had to cancel my debit card and I’m away at work. Just wondering how long it usually takes to get confirmation and if you can pay the finance off early?
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Season Ticket finance

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Season Ticket finance

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:Has anyone done the season ticket finance? I’ve had to select it as ive had to cancel my debit card and I’m away at work. Just wondering how long it usually takes to get confirmation and if you can pay the finance off early?

It's done usually same day but it can take 24hrs, yes can pay off early bearing in mind there is upfront cost initially of about £50 ring ticket office to get paperwork mailed to you :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby blue lagoon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:35 pm

Took a while for mine to go through. Id ring them up and keep track. Keep checking your mails for updates and links . There was i had to sign and ping back.
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:15 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Took a while for mine to go through. Id ring them up and keep track. Keep checking your mails for updates and links . There was i had to sign and ping back.

Even when completed never sure if it's OK I had to check with ticket office make sure the ST had been renued :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:22 am

Cheers for the information.

I’ve been checking my eticketing account and there’s no record of it on there. And my problem is I can’t phone the ticket office, as I’m on a vessel and the phones are down. Should be in port within the next week so I’ll chase it up then.
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Postby cityraven » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:41 am

Renewed on the finance option about 2 weeks ago and received confirmation email from the club yesterday so its not a quick process :(
cityraven

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:03 am

cityraven wrote:Renewed on the finance option about 2 weeks ago and received confirmation email from the club yesterday so its not a quick process :(

Mine was less than 24hrs! But then I used them last season so maybe that helped? also did it early so that probably helped as well. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat