Joe Ralls

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joe Ralls

Postby Ebbw Blue » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:30 am

Considering the time he has been out, what a shift he put in last night, he is going to crucial to us in the last 3 games. Brilliant ball in for Morrison’s goal as well.
Ebbw Blue

Joe Ralls

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Joe Ralls

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:20 am

Ebbw Blue wrote:Considering the time he has been out, what a shift he put in last night, he is going to crucial to us in the last 3 games. Brilliant ball in for Morrison’s goal as well.

Wouldn't surprise me if he has been fit for the last 2 or 3 weeks.
Warnock probably wanted him 100% for the final games. :thumbright:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:11 am

Makes such a bug difference, thought warnock might have kept him for Derby knowing we won't have Bryson but warnock knows best and he gives out midfield so much.
2blue2handle

Postby Wolfpac » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:27 am

I think his future has big things in footballing terms, he’s definitely a very good versatile midfielder and seems to be getting better and better.

Love our Rallsy, he’s an important cog in our midfield engine.
Wolfpac

Postby welshden » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:56 am

Whilst watching your favorite team there are always certain memories and instances about certain players that you seem to remember. They seem to stick in your mind and stand out for some reason. One of mine was when watching city play Oxford in the league cup away, in particular when a young kid came on as substitute he didnt to nothing spectacular but he did hit this one shot that rattled the bar, its image always sticks with me. Of course that kid was Joe Ralls
welshden

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:43 am

welshden wrote:Whilst watching your favorite team there are always certain memories and instances about certain players that you seem to remember. They seem to stick in your mind and stand out for some reason. One of mine was when watching city play Oxford in the league cup away, in particular when a young kid came on as substitute he didnt to nothing spectacular but he did hit this one shot that rattled the bar, its image always sticks with me. Of course that kid was Joe Ralls

This is true. I always Remember the Koumas one ( first loan ) when he fell over in the box got back up at put it in the top corner. I think it was against Ipswich! :ayatollah:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby glas » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:49 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
welshden wrote:Whilst watching your favorite team there are always certain memories and instances about certain players that you seem to remember. They seem to stick in your mind and stand out for some reason. One of mine was when watching city play Oxford in the league cup away, in particular when a young kid came on as substitute he didnt to nothing spectacular but he did hit this one shot that rattled the bar, its image always sticks with me. Of course that kid was Joe Ralls

This is true. I always Remember the Koumas one ( first loan ) when he fell over in the box got back up at put it in the top corner. I think it was against Ipswich! :ayatollah:

I remember that. Think it was a very cold Monday night game live on Sky. Slipped on edge of the box (Grange End) recovered before the defender and smashed it in.
glas

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:52 am

glas wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

I remember that. Think it was a very cold Monday night game live on Sky. Slipped on edge of the box (Grange End) recovered before the defender and smashed it in.

Yup. He was incredible that season. He had a falling out with Robson at the time and he was clearly too good for the championship.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:59 am

Ebbw Blue wrote:Considering the time he has been out, what a shift he put in last night, he is going to crucial to us in the last 3 games. Brilliant ball in for Morrison’s goal as well.

Darren
Fair play to Joe Ralls and I can only see him getting better :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Return to General Chat