“ Congratulations from Villa Fan “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ Congratulations from Villa Fan “

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon May 07, 2018 10:24 pm

Cheers and Good Luck to you too in the play-offs .
TopCat CCFC

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby BEEP AHM » Tue May 08, 2018 11:47 am

AV3 wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:Hope Boro smash villa on and off the field.

Well it would be something Cardiff weren't able to do I guess.

haha - you should be doing stand up - seen two of yours put on their arse the other week outside your ground. We don't attack pubs hours after the event. No marks, not even the best in Birmingham. Tara fella, you wouldn't live with Cardiff and that is not just my opinion, ask anybody you want :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
BEEP AHM

Postby Valebluebird » Tue May 08, 2018 7:39 pm

AV3 wrote:

If you are referring to the cowardly act in the Cornwall that's nothing to be proud of.You can stick your Congratulations up you and your teams arses I for one hope Boro go up with us glad we cleared that one up :bluescarf:
Valebluebird

Postby AV3 » Tue May 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Valebluebird wrote:
AV3 wrote:

If you are referring to the cowardly act in the Cornwall that's nothing to be proud of.You can stick your Congratulations up you and your teams arses I for one hope Boro go up with us glad we cleared that one up :bluescarf:

A cowardly attack is a large number attacking a smaller number - Not even numbers.

I know you all like to add a bit of damage limitation in your quest to have never been done, never run etc but the truth is, you were.

Personally I'm not proud and not bothered either way. I go to football to watch the football, not for anything else. However, when I have some silly little cyber thug in my ear, I will respond.

Glad we cleared that up :thumbup:
Young Nibs said:
Sven I’m not sure if you're stupid or just pretending to be mate!
AV3

Postby BEEP AHM » Thu May 10, 2018 12:16 pm

AV3 wrote:
Valebluebird wrote:
AV3 wrote:

A cowardly attack is a large number attacking a smaller number - Not even numbers.

I know you all like to add a bit of damage limitation in your quest to have never been done, never run etc but the truth is, you were.

Personally I'm not proud and not bothered either way. I go to football to watch the football, not for anything else. However, when I have some silly little cyber thug in my ear, I will respond.

Turned up late after Cardiff had left. What you didn't expect was the ones who were left held their own, and yes they were outnumbered - you are one complete numbskull. And yes Cardiff have been run and lost on quite a few occasion but you lot wouldn't lace our boots. Simple as. Now stop clutching at straws and prepare for the Boro to go up :clap: :clap: :clap:
BEEP AHM

Postby stephendavid » Thu May 10, 2018 2:20 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Valebluebird wrote:
AV3 wrote:

Turned up late after Cardiff had left. What you didn't expect was the ones who were left held their own, and yes they were outnumbered - you are one complete numbskull. And yes Cardiff have been run and lost on quite a few occasion but you lot wouldn't lace our boots. Simple as. Now stop clutching at straws and prepare for the Boro to go up :clap: :clap: :clap:

Couldn't have put it better myself fella,villa were absolute shite at their place nowhere to be seen....then again i heard several hours after the game they steamed a pub that cardiff were drinking in hours earlier...but it was closed Hahahaha
stephendavid

Postby BEEP AHM » Thu May 10, 2018 6:48 pm

stephendavid wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Valebluebird wrote:
AV3 wrote:

Couldn't have put it better myself fella,villa were absolute shite at their place nowhere to be seen....then again i heard several hours after the game they steamed a pub that cardiff were drinking in hours earlier...but it was closed Hahahaha

Haha, they were crap outside their own ground, pockets of Cardiff just giving it to anybody who wanted it. They never had much respect off me, but the little they did have was lost with tha Cornwall episode. Cardiff went to Villa right outside their ground 15-20 mine before ko and directly after full time. AV3 is full of shite, just like his team. Weasels :thumbright: :thumbright:
BEEP AHM

Postby nubbsy » Thu May 10, 2018 10:30 pm

AV3 wrote:
Valebluebird wrote:
AV3 wrote:

You bunch of shite Hawkes turned up two hours after the game and about 15 mins after 80% of Cardiff left - that is an undeniable fact.

Almost as embarrassing as Liverpool terrorising the ninian 15 minutes after kick off!
nubbsy

Postby Real_Blue_Really » Thu May 10, 2018 10:58 pm

Not taking sides but didn't Cardiff attack a Brighton pub hours after a game? ( early 2000s ) means nothing really.
I don't think that Cardiff waited for 80 percent to leave the pub though
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.”
― George Orwell
Real_Blue_Really

Postby jamie ccfc bluebirds » Fri May 11, 2018 12:09 am

AV3 wrote:Well done boys - You absolutely deserve 2nd place for the consistency that you have shown throughout the season.

Your 5 game winning start saw you out of the blocks and in pole position and you maintained a consistency throughout, other than that 4 game blip over xmas.

I felt your recent 8 game winning run was the clincher and you were able to fight off an amazing run from Fulham to keep hold of second spot, despite not being at your best.

In the end your nerves held and you were able to bounce back from the defeats to Wolves and ourselves to push yourselves over the line.

Enjoy it while it lasts. I know from experience, the next one could be some time in coming round.

Thanks all the best in the play-offs!! :thumbright:
jamie ccfc bluebirds

Postby MAESTEG BLUE » Fri May 11, 2018 5:19 pm

i still see Villa as one of the major clubs in the country hope you lot do it
ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE
MAESTEG BLUE

Postby RV Casual » Fri May 11, 2018 5:36 pm

Real_Blue_Really wrote:Not taking sides but didn't Cardiff attack a Brighton pub hours after a game? ( early 2000s ) means nothing really.
I don't think that Cardiff waited for 80 percent to leave the pub though

Villa will say they waited until the majority of 'fans' had gone and will probably say they were told it was Cardiff's pub and still expected it to be full of lads.. they may even say they were told that.

I have zero idea, I knocked it all on the head years ago, I do feel sorry for the Cardiff that got caught up in it though if they were just having a booze and it got put on them, what you going to do? it could have been any of us.

If I was there I would not have just stood there and said oh hello, smash me in the face and shout 'hardcore' jolly nice have a good day :roll:
RV Casual

Postby Real_Blue_Really » Fri May 11, 2018 7:12 pm

Cardiff were just defending themselves and should get off.
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.”
― George Orwell
Real_Blue_Really

Postby RV Casual » Fri May 11, 2018 7:30 pm

Real_Blue_Really wrote:Cardiff were just defending themselves and should get off.

Of course they should, but sadly it doesn't work like that. life is a fucker at times.
RV Casual

Postby murphy » Sat May 12, 2018 12:07 am

I don't why this brawl in the Cornwell is being argued over.

It's going to lead to middle aged getting jailed for throwing a couple of punches.

I feel embarrassed for them.
murphy

Postby BEEP AHM » Sat May 12, 2018 9:10 am

murphy wrote:I don't why this brawl in the Cornwell is being argued over.

It's going to lead to middle aged getting jailed for throwing a couple of punches.

Embarrassed for those who just defended themselves?? Wouldn't like to be in the trenches with you ffs :oops:
BEEP AHM

Postby murphy » Sat May 12, 2018 1:08 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:

Embarrassed for those who just defended themselves?? Wouldn't like to be in the trenches with you ffs :oops:

Were they just defending themselves? Or were they on the phone to Villa telling them were they were as someone put on here last year.

I don't know what happened and I don't care.
murphy

Postby BEEP AHM » Mon May 14, 2018 11:17 am

murphy wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

Were they just defending themselves? Or were they on the phone to Villa telling them were they were as someone put on here last year.

that's right you don't know so don't comment
BEEP AHM

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon May 14, 2018 12:34 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
murphy wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

Basically saying these Cardiff fans brought it on themselves :banghead:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby murphy » Mon May 14, 2018 2:31 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
murphy wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

Neither don't you know if you weren't there.
murphy

Postby stephendavid » Mon May 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Easy lads
stephendavid

Postby BEEP AHM » Mon May 14, 2018 4:02 pm

murphy wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:
murphy wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

I know as one of my mates is up for it. And no they were not expecting Villa at all - lets just leave it at that
BEEP AHM

Postby stephendavid » Mon May 14, 2018 5:08 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
murphy wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:
murphy wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

I know as one of my mates is up for it. And no they were not expecting Villa at all - lets just leave it at that

Chill out lads
stephendavid

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:24 am

stephendavid wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:
murphy wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:
murphy wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

Chill out lads

Stephen, What have you been smoking mate? Usually love a good argument with AV3 :laughing6:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue May 15, 2018 8:52 pm

Job done tonight - Good Luck in the final .
TopCat CCFC

Postby stephendavid » Wed May 16, 2018 9:14 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:
murphy wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:
murphy wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

Chill out lads

Stephen, What have you been smoking mate? Usually love a good argument with AV3 :laughing6:

Dont smoke fella haha,old AV4 hes just a sad little man who comes on here for the jolly up mate guys a 1st class numpty
stephendavid

Previous

Return to General Chat