Wales online now finally reporting it

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue May 15, 2018 2:48 pm

Cardiff City targeting Hamburg striker Sven Schipplock on free transfer — reports - Wales Online

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=196548 :bluebird:

15/05/18

Cardiff City will look to make German forward Sven Schipplock their first signing since winning promotion to the Premier League — according to newspaper reports.

German media have claimed the 29-year-old Hamburg striker, who is out of contract in the summer, will join the Bluebirds at the expiry of his HSV contract at the end of June.

Schipplock failed to find the net in the 2017/18 season as the German side dropped out of the Bundesliga for the first time in their history.

Before that, he spent the 2016/17 campaign on loan at Darmstadt, scoring three times in 25 appearances.

He also lists Hoffenheim and Stuttgart among his former clubs and is now reportedly being monitored by British sides, including Cardiff.

Neil Warnock is expected to bolster his forward ranks this summer, but a move for Schipplock would be a surprise given the veteran boss' indications he would only delve into markets he knew.

Cardiff are expected to sign upwards of five players to boost their survival bid next season. A striker is thought to be a priority as Warnock seeks support for frontman Kenneth Zohore, with Gary Madine still goalless since his £5million January move from Bolton.
Attachments
GettyImages-596422748.jpg
GettyImages-596422748.jpg (39.58 KiB) Viewed 2741 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Wales online now finally reporting it

Postby Wolfpac » Tue May 15, 2018 4:50 pm

I have no confidence in this signing and I hope its bullsh&t, give me Harold Shipman over Shitlock anyday of the week
Wolfpac

Postby Sneggyblubird » Tue May 15, 2018 5:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTeqM7sbQpE

Found this from a couple of years ago but still not getting it.Championship type for me,I'll alert Blackburn Rovers. :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Postby griff105 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:47 pm

''Schipplock failed to find the net in the 2017/18 season as the German side dropped out of the Bundesliga for the first time in their history.

Before that, he spent the 2016/17 campaign on loan at Darmstadt, scoring three times in 25 appearances.''

He sounds red hot this boy!!! :x :lol: :lol:
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue May 15, 2018 7:40 pm

griff105 wrote:''Schipplock failed to find the net in the 2017/18 season as the German side dropped out of the Bundesliga for the first time in their history.

Before that, he spent the 2016/17 campaign on loan at Darmstadt, scoring three times in 25 appearances.''

He sounds red hot this boy!!! :x :lol: :lol:

Maybe he is amazing in the reserve team :?
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Daya » Tue May 15, 2018 10:12 pm

Schipplock failed to find the net in the 2017/18 season as the German side dropped out of the Bundesliga for the first time in their history.

Sounds perfect ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:54 am

Daya wrote:Schipplock failed to find the net in the 2017/18 season as the German side dropped out of the Bundesliga for the first time in their history.

Sounds perfect ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And he's still better than that donkey Andy Carroll, what a poof!
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Return to General Chat