Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Tue May 15, 2018 3:31 pm

Maybe time for this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 15, 2018 4:25 pm

When it comes to israel the US will always back them.
They run America prob us too.
They are the money men running the economy.

Tue May 15, 2018 4:50 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Britain Supports the Right of the Palestinians to protest.

It seems Israel & USA under Donald Trump, don't allow protests/freedom of speech or peoples rights to their own Country, both are responsible for this Massacre in my opinion.

So throwing petrol bombs, stones and firing at the border forces is ok ? They are trying to storm the border Israel warned them to stay away and still they keep trying to storm it ,there is 100% two sides to it ,Hamas are using people as human sheilds taking pop shots atborder forces ,the fact is if they weren't protesting they wouldn't be killed it isn't a peacefull protest it's a riot ,these rioters if given a chance would kill Israeli forces i dont blame the jews for defending there border ,there will never be peace as the Arabs don't think Israel should exist. Hamas will never accept Israeli state

Israel have reported 0 injuries or deaths in regards to this violence, so hardly two sides to the violence is there? throwing stones does not mean its acceptable for the military to use sniper rifles on people.

And to put it in perspective, say Wales was suddenly decided by a certain religion to be their territory and not ours.... if Welsh people started protesting this and throwing stones would you be fine if welsh people were shot dead in the street?

Tue May 15, 2018 5:05 pm

wez1927 wrote:

It seems Israel & USA under Donald Trump, don't allow protests/freedom of speech or peoples rights to their own Country, both are responsible for this Massacre in my opinion.

So throwing petrol bombs, stones and firing at the border forces is ok ? They are trying to storm the border Israel warned them to stay away and still they keep trying to storm it ,there is 100% two sides to it ,Hamas are using people as human sheilds taking pop shots atborder forces ,the fact is if they weren't protesting they wouldn't be killed it isn't a peacefull protest it's a riot ,these rioters if given a chance would kill Israeli forces i dont blame the jews for defending there border ,there will never be peace as the Arabs don't think Israel should exist. Hamas will never accept Israeli state

Funny there was no one even injured on Israelie side?

A few petrol bombs, but mainly stones were thrown, so that warrants 60 murders and 2,700 injured, yet No Israelies even hurt, sounds pretty once sided to me.
So if our police started shooting and killing people in London every time their say was some riots in a protest that’s ok is it?

Tue May 15, 2018 5:09 pm

It should not be accepted on any level in today's society, a supposed civilised society should use the intelligence at their disposal to be able to contain riots by an assumed weaponless people(s)without casualties, a war crime Imo propagated by an idiotic president.

Tue May 15, 2018 5:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

A few petrol bombs, but mainly stones were thrown, so that warrants 60 murders and 2,700 injured, yet No Israelies even hurt, sounds pretty once sided to me.
So if our police started shooting and killing people in London every time their say was some riots in a protest that’s ok is it?

Totally different and you know it ,they will never get on ,they were warned and never took the warning

Tue May 15, 2018 6:03 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Totally different and you know it ,they will never get on ,they were warned and never took the warning

Killing anyone is not right, but to shoot protesters who were not carrying fire arms is without a doubt totally wrong.

No they will never get on and I don't blame the Palestinians as they are treated by the Jews as if they are not human beings and have no right, in this day and age Israel should not be allowed to do what they want.

Yes I am 100% for the Palestinians, but I also know this was barbarac by the Israelis and expect some reprisals.

Tue May 15, 2018 6:28 pm

Before the UK meddled in and occupied this region before and after WW2 we should have thought through what effect the influx of Jewish refugees would have on the then population of Muslims, Hebrews and Christians which was coexisting quite well. Trump is just perpetuating what previous US Presidents have done so I won't condemn him although the embassy thing was a step to far. So sad to see recent events.

Tue May 15, 2018 6:40 pm

Hamas are using civilians for their battle. People trying to get over the border into Israel, they were warned days ago, they were physically beaten back, they came back, they gassed them they came back, they started fires planted explosives was Israel supposed to let these crowds just cross the border?
I read about an innocent baby passing away this morning from the gas dropped on the protesters....what kind of parent takes a baby to the border with Israel to protest???? I tell you who pushes that....Hamas.

Tue May 15, 2018 6:54 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:Hamas are using civilians for their battle. People trying to get over the border into Israel, they were warned days ago, they were physically beaten back, they came back, they gassed them they came back, they started fires planted explosives was Israel supposed to let these crowds just cross the border?
I read about an innocent baby passing away this morning from the gas dropped on the protesters....what kind of parent takes a baby to the border with Israel to protest???? I tell you who pushes that....Hamas.

Exactly the facts are if they weren't there they wouldn't of got killed ffs these islamic terrorists are backward

Tue May 15, 2018 6:57 pm

wez1927 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:Hamas are using civilians for their battle. People trying to get over the border into Israel, they were warned days ago, they were physically beaten back, they came back, they gassed them they came back, they started fires planted explosives was Israel supposed to let these crowds just cross the border?

Exactly the facts are if they weren't there they wouldn't of got killed ffs these islamic terrorists are backward

The only terrorists here are the Jews.

As you know I detest all these Islamic terrorists, but this is !00% different.

Tue May 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

You've changed your tune ,so bombing the border fence is not the act of terrorists? Hamas are playing a blinder here useful idiots

Tue May 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

As you know I detest all these Islamic terrorists, but this is !00% different.

They are bombing the border fence , using human shields and them crying when bad things happen to them they shouldn't be storming the fence every day

Tue May 15, 2018 7:05 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

You've changed your tune ,so bombing the border fence is not the act of terrorists? Hamas are playing a blinder here useful idiots

What bombs?

Hamas are voted in by the Palestinians, plus its Israel occupying Palestinian land.

You will never change my mind on Isrsel as I know to much regarding them and their vile govt .

Tue May 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

What bombs?

Hamas are voted in by the Palestinians, plus its Israel occupying Oakestinian land.

It's in the news they are trying to blow the border fence up to get in ,the idf shot the people ,Hamas are a terrorist organisation, they were firing rockets not so long ago in the isreal they are scumbags

Tue May 15, 2018 7:12 pm

Have a read two sides to every story
https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-says- ... ce-monday/

Tue May 15, 2018 7:14 pm

If you take this incident in isolation then you can't do anything but condemn Israel for the killing of so many people.

The trouble is you can never judge anything that happens in the middle east in isolation. The USA does back Israel no matter what (they have a special relationship which is far more important than anything the UK has with America) but on the other hand Iran backs Hamas and encourages them to commit acts of terrorism against the Israeli population.

Jews have faced persecution for thousands of years which reached a pinnacle in the holocaust during WW2.

Since then they have fought several wars against their Arab neighbours whose soul intention is to destroy Israel and wipe it off the map of the world.

That is why they are so trigger happy about securing their boarders. Unfortunately the biggest losers in all of this are the Palestinians who are used as cannon fodder by Hamas/Iran in their proxy war against the USA.

I really wish there was a way to give the Palestinians a homeland on the west bank of the Jordon but that will never happen as there are too many people on both sides with vested interests in keeping this 'war' going until one side or the other is destroyed.

Tue May 15, 2018 7:21 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:If you take this incident in isolation then you can't do anything but condemn Israel for the killing of so many people.

The trouble is you can never judge anything that happens in the middle east in isolation. The USA does back Israel no matter what (they have a special relationship which is far more important than anything the UK has with America) but on the other hand Iran backs Hamas and encourages them to commit acts of terrorism against the Israeli population.

Jews have faced persecution for thousands of years which reached a pinnacle in the holocaust during WW2.

Since then they have fought several wars against their Arab neighbours whose soul intention is to destroy Israel and wipe it off the map of the world.

That is why they are so trigger happy about securing their boarders. Unfortunately the biggest losers in all of this are the Palestinians who are used as cannon fodder by Hamas/Iran in their proxy war against the USA.

I really wish there was a way to give the Palestinians a homeland on the west bank of the Jordon but that will never happen as there are too many people on both sides with vested interests in keeping this 'war' going until one side or the other is destroyed.

Good post ,there will never be peace Hamas doesn't accept that Israel has a right to exist so it's never going to work

Tue May 15, 2018 7:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:What bombs?

Hamas are voted in by the Palestinians, plus its Israel occupying Palestinian land.

You will never change my mind on Isrsel as I know to much regarding them and their vile govt .

The Israeli government have also been voted in by the population of Israel although I would agree it is a horrible regime which is gripped by fear and paranoia.

However, the democratically elected Hamas are no better and the last thing they are concerned about is the wellbeing of the Palestinian people.

Like Israel who dance to the tune of the USA, Hamas do exactly the same with their Iranian pay masters.

Tue May 15, 2018 7:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

What bombs?

Annis Israel existed before the Palestinians put a claim on it as far back as 700BC.

Tue May 15, 2018 8:01 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:Annis Israel existed before the Palestinians put a claim on it as far back as 700BC.

That's true but in recent history Palestine was mainly populated by Arabs. They were displaced in 1948 with the creation of Israel the world's only Jewish state.

It is the displacement of the Palestinians which is the cause of so much conflict. TBH if someone did the same in Wales I would be a terrorist.

The obvious solution is a Palestinian state on the west bank but it is hard to ever see that happening.

Tue May 15, 2018 9:06 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:Annis Israel existed before the Palestinians put a claim on it as far back as 700BC.

The Romans occupied Britain in 46AD
The Vikings in the 8th Century.
The Norman's did so in 1066.

Okay for the Italians, Swedes or French to relocate back here too and maybe move the British population out to say Northern Ireland?

The Native americans occupied New York long before Christopher Columbus set sail - moving out 300 millions yanks is gonna be tough? Maybe Trumps Border Wall will come in useful....

Tue May 15, 2018 9:28 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

That's true but in recent history Palestine was mainly populated by Arabs. They were displaced in 1948 with the creation of Israel the world's only Jewish state.

It is the displacement of the Palestinians which is the cause of so much conflict. TBH if someone did the same in Wales I would be a terrorist.

The obvious solution is a Palestinian state on the west bank but it is hard to ever see that happening.

Yes but what if Wales was taken over by another........then we Welsh take it back.....and those who took it from us now attack us and refuse to recognise us.

It's a messed up situation and as with most things middle east it's innocent civilians who will pay the biggest cost.

Tue May 15, 2018 9:32 pm

In UN resolutions against Israel going back to pre 1967, mainly due to the support of the US the Israeli state continue to oppress the people's of Palestine.
The western world looks on and does nothing the peoples of Palestine deserve the same level of sympathy we give other oppressed people's in this world.

Tue May 15, 2018 9:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:It's awkward but the protestors attempted to get into Israel and like every country it has the right to defend it's borders.
Explosives were also being planted and thrown by Palestinians.

Any evidence of explosives?

These protestors were unarmed, just watched live footage and yesterdays footage, yes they were trying to demonstrate,but don't Israel always just just go straight in to Palestine without permission?

Would Welsh/English soldiers shoot at unarmed protestors if say Scottish protestors or say Syrian protestors came in to our Countries?

Liverpool fans said they were innocent too.

Stand in front of a gun .....be prepared to be shot

Tue May 15, 2018 10:04 pm

f*cking nationalism and religion; a heady mixture: who the f**k needs either?

Wed May 16, 2018 5:47 am

For those defending Israel’s right to protect themselves; I would like to point out of those killed include a 8 month old baby, a double amputee and 13 children. Netanyahu is scum and no better than the man Jews despise, Hitler, in my opinion.

Wed May 16, 2018 6:01 am

JimCP91 wrote:For those defending Israel’s right to protect themselves; I would like to point out of those killed include a 8 month old baby, a double amputee and 13 children. Netanyahu is scum and no better than the man Jews despise, Hitler, in my opinion.

Who takes there baby to a riot ,also have you seen the picture If the disabled guy on the border fence with his sling ? Hardly innocent

Wed May 16, 2018 7:14 am

Looks innocent
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 16, 2018 7:56 am

wez1927 wrote:Looks innocent

What would your opinion be if Police started killing football fans who riot, by shooting them?

I bet this wouldn't be acceptable in your view. Im guessing because they're brown people, and muslims, you think it is acceptable in the case of the Palestinians.

How can you even say somebody with what you say is a slingshot, which is barely visible in my view, deserves to be killed, is literally outrageous. If somebody throws an egg at your house, do you retaliate by stabbing them, or shooting them?

If you look at history, I would be rioting too if I was Palestinian after the way they have been treated by the Israelis.