Warnocks Recruitment For Next Season

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Daya » Tue May 15, 2018 8:54 pm

Will he turn to the Cardiff Blues for a code switch? Can't see him actually signing real football players as he only knows Thugball
Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Warnocks Recruitment For Next Season

Postby jimmy_rat » Tue May 15, 2018 9:10 pm

Well they are European champions.
jimmy_rat

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue May 15, 2018 9:13 pm

Daya wrote:Will he turn to the Cardiff Blues for a code switch? Can't see him actually signing real football players as he only knows Thugball

Yeah because West hams recruitment has been a huge success ;)
2blue2handle

Postby Daya » Tue May 15, 2018 9:20 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Daya wrote:Will he turn to the Cardiff Blues for a code switch? Can't see him actually signing real football players as he only knows Thugball

13th finish in the big league ... not too bad considering some of the shit we signed. A lot of shit too :lol:
Daya

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue May 15, 2018 9:25 pm

Daya wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

13th finish in the big league ... not too bad considering some of the shit we signed. A lot of shit too :lol:

Let's see how we compete next year ;)

Mind you getting 18m for the gypos for Ayew :lol:

We know we won't be pretty but it will be fun :occasion5:
2blue2handle

Postby Daya » Tue May 15, 2018 9:55 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Daya wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I don't think you will compete to be honest mate, not with current style... truthfully I can see you with the lowest points ever.

thats not having a pop just can't see it..... rooted to the bottom at the start and never getting off Bottom I see in my glass ball.
Daya

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue May 15, 2018 10:14 pm

Daya wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Daya wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I don't think you will compete to be honest mate, not with current style... truthfully I can see you with the lowest points ever.

thats not having a pop just can't see it..... rooted to the bottom at the start and never getting off Bottom I see in my glass ball.

I can see out style upsetting a few as well.
2blue2handle

Postby Daya » Tue May 15, 2018 10:39 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Daya wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Daya wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I can see out style upsetting a few as well.

Not these days, years ago yes, agree.... but not these days all too clued up, I doubt you will ever see the ball.
Daya

Postby Dessy1927 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:32 am

We didn’t see much of the ball last season and finished 2nd, aslong as we take our chances as they arrive we are in with a shout. Tippy tappy isn’t the be all and end all of football. Every time we had possession we attacked and at times we were unplayable. Other times we got found out. We punched above our weight and we should just be grateful to Warnock for working his magic and giving us a shot at the prem.
Dessy1927

Postby jimmy_rat » Wed May 16, 2018 6:43 am

Dessy1927 wrote:We didn’t see much of the ball last season and finished 2nd, aslong as we take our chances as they arrive we are in with a shout. Tippy tappy isn’t the be all and end all of football. Every time we had possession we attacked and at times we were unplayable. Other times we got found out. We punched above our weight and we should just be grateful to Warnock for working his magic and giving us a shot at the prem.

So true. We defend strongly to disrupt play and are good at it. We counter with pace. That formula doesn't seem to be working for others either... oh hang on! It's the tippy tappy bullshit that's got found out! Pressure from the front and follow the above formula but 50 yards further up the pitch.

I fully expect us to get beaten by the big boys (like most teams will) but we'll certainly be taking points off the average, stale, no footballing identity teams like West Ham! They'll certainly be talking about our style of play next year, positively or negatively, if they're talking about it, it's working (just like this year).
jimmy_rat

Postby BobbyBlue » Wed May 16, 2018 7:12 am

There’s no doubt West Ham are a bigger club than cardiff with a big following in a Big catchment area, we would do well to finish 4th from bottom and I’d snap your hand right off for that final position.
BobbyBlue

Postby Bluebina » Wed May 16, 2018 8:28 am

Daya wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Daya wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Burnley haven't exactly struggled have they, I think you will be in for a surprise :wave:
Bluebina

Return to General Chat