Bamford, Traore, Downing?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby rhysn81 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:14 pm

Now that Borough are out of the playoffs, Would you take any of these in our team next season? Personally I’d love to see bamford in a city shirt but would happily take all 3 to strengthen the squad.
rhysn81

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bamford, Traore, Downing?

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue May 15, 2018 9:16 pm

Downing no, next season I see us playing massively with pacy wide players, Traore yes but I don't see it happening. His end product is lacking but warnock can work on that.
2blue2handle

Postby 65Blue » Tue May 15, 2018 9:23 pm

Snodgrass and Grabban if Villa dont go up, both on loan at moment and would be available
65Blue

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue May 15, 2018 9:26 pm

65Blue wrote:Snodgrass and Grabban if Villa dont go up, both on loan at moment and would be available

Really Grabban after he turned us down?

And where does snodgrass fit into how we play?
2blue2handle

Postby rhysn81 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:32 pm

I’d prefer graelish if we were to take anyone out of the villa team
rhysn81

Postby 65Blue » Tue May 15, 2018 9:34 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
65Blue wrote:Snodgrass and Grabban if Villa dont go up, both on loan at moment and would be available

When did he turn us down all paper talk Madine was always the target and Warnock wants another winger and he worked with him at Leeds.Name me better winger we could afford
65Blue

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue May 15, 2018 9:38 pm

65Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

When did he turn us down all paper talk Madine was always the target and Warnock wants another winger and he worked with him at Leeds.Name me better winger we could afford

It well documented he was about to sign but wanted more money, not sure what you want me to produce, I don't have contracts.

I think snodgrass is a brilliant player and always rated him just don't think he fits in with how we play at all.
I don't know who we can afford and who we can't but id bet the wide player has pace as we counter attack.
2blue2handle

Postby rhysn81 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:44 pm

I’d prefer graelish if we were to take anyone out of the villa team
rhysn81

Postby 65Blue » Tue May 15, 2018 9:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
65Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

It well documented he was about to sign but wanted more money, not sure what you want me to produce, I don't have contracts.

I think snodgrass is a brilliant player and always rated him just don't think he fits in with how we play at all.
I don't know who we can afford and who we can't but id bet the wide player has pace as we counter attack.

As I said paper talk Warnock has not mentioned it once and he is very open about his dealings, just look at some of the reported targets do you believe any of them
65Blue

Postby Daya » Tue May 15, 2018 9:57 pm

We will sell you Snodgrass with pleasure!!!!
Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue May 15, 2018 10:13 pm

65Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
65Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

As I said paper talk Warnock has not mentioned it once and he is very open about his dealings, just look at some of the reported targets do you believe any of them

It was more than paper talk think we all know that.

Now the rumours are going to be more.
2blue2handle

Return to General Chat