Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PANINI WORD CUP STICKER BOOK

Wed May 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Anyone on here completing the sticker book this year?

Currently have 555 of out of the 682 needed.. So need to start the whole swapping process.

Have a massive stack to swap, so if anyone else is into this sad stuff, please comment or PM me :lol:

Re: PANINI WORD CUP STICKER BOOK

Wed May 16, 2018 12:41 pm

BlueDredd wrote:Anyone on here completing the sticker book this year?

Currently have 555 of out of the 682 needed.. So need to start the whole swapping process.

Have a massive stack to swap, so if anyone else is into this sad stuff, please comment or PM me :lol:

Good effort butt......how old are you lol

Wed May 16, 2018 12:57 pm

stephendavid wrote:

I'll leave that undisclosed :lol:

All I will say is.. I bet there's more adults than kids that do it!..

Could pass it on to a son if I ever have one :roll: :lol:

Wed May 16, 2018 1:03 pm

I had the complete set of stickers for the 1970 world cup in Mexico. Probably the only complete set I managed out of many back in those days. I recall getting close to having a complete set of Thunderbird cards as well. If I had kept that stuff, I have been told they are worth a few bucks now. Typical of my luck.

Wed May 16, 2018 1:17 pm

BlueDredd wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

I'll leave that undisclosed :lol:

All I will say is.. I bet there's more adults than kids that do it!..

Could pass it on to a son if I ever have one :roll: :lol:

Haha go ed fella enjoy

Wed May 16, 2018 1:55 pm

Someone calculated the other week that it would cost up to £900 to complete the book!

Wed May 16, 2018 5:15 pm

I got a fat stack if Pokemon cards with a few decent shinnies, a tony hawkes finger board and a multi pack of bubblegum, will that do?

Wed May 16, 2018 5:30 pm

nubbsy wrote:I got a fat stack if Pokemon cards with a few decent shinnies, a tony hawkes finger board and a multi pack of bubblegum, will that do?

What flavour is the stick nubbs?

Wed May 16, 2018 11:11 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:Someone calculated the other week that it would cost up to £900 to complete the book!

I’m not far off done and I’ve spent about 100 quid I’d say. I’ll just find lads to swap with now for the last 100 or so!

Thu May 17, 2018 7:45 am

stephendavid wrote:
nubbsy wrote:I got a fat stack if Pokemon cards with a few decent shinnies, a tony hawkes finger board and a multi pack of bubblegum, will that do?

What flavour is the stick nubbs?

Well edited nubster lol

Thu May 17, 2018 10:22 am

You selling them lol