VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby JimCP91 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:45 am

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 6525784991

great video which also counters any argument given by anybody supporting the state of Israel; including borders (which don't exist) and the threat of Palestinians attacking the said 'borders'
JimCP91

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Forever Blue » Thu May 17, 2018 5:54 am

JimCP91 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157392479514992&id=186525784991

great video which also counters any argument given by anybody supporting the state of Israel; including borders (which don't exist) and the threat of Palestinians attacking the said 'borders'

Cheers Jim,

Spot on, maybe Wez and his couple of followers need to watch it and see the truth :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby JimCP91 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:59 am

I would also like to see evidence of Hamas "storming the border". by storming the border I don't mean pictures of innocent and some disabled citizens launching stones at a buffer zone with not 1 Israeli resident nor military rep. in sight.

as mentioned, Israel doesn't have a border and it continuously tries to take more and more land from the Palestinian people, through military force, illegally. of course they have a right to protest and to defend themselves if necessary, and so should anybody else who face the same treatment.
JimCP91

Postby Forever Blue » Thu May 17, 2018 6:45 am

JimCP91 wrote:I would also like to see evidence of Hamas "storming the border". by storming the border I don't mean pictures of innocent and some disabled citizens launching stones at a buffer zone with not 1 Israeli resident nor military rep. in sight.

as mentioned, Israel doesn't have a border and it continuously tries to take more and more land from the Palestinian people, through military force, illegally. of course they have a right to protest and to defend themselves if necessary, and so should anybody else who face the same treatment.

That’s the thing Israel say things but never back it up by showing evidence.

The truth is this was a massacre against the Palestinians and not even one Israelie touched,never mind injured.

Not even a shot fired by a Palestinian.

Oops I forgot Wez, will show you some stones thrown or a couple of fires.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:22 am

JimCP91 wrote:I would also like to see evidence of Hamas "storming the border". by storming the border I don't mean pictures of innocent and some disabled citizens launching stones at a buffer zone with not 1 Israeli resident nor military rep. in sight.

Hamas admitted it themselves you pleb ,you're nothing but a nazi Jim, sort yourself out ,defending Hamas a terrorist organisation your worse than corbyn
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:

The truth is this was a massacre against the Palestinians and not even one Israelie touched,never mind injured.

I wouldn't of put you down as a nazi annis sort yourself out I showed you on Facebook the truth ,and you know it ! ,the peoole killed over 53 if them were Hamas fighters confirmed by Hamas themselves, I cant believ3 you are a terrorist lover
wez1927

Postby ThomasC » Thu May 17, 2018 7:40 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I wouldn't of put you down as a nazi annis sort yourself out I showed you on Facebook the truth ,and you know it ! ,the peoole killed over 53 if them were Hamas fighters confirmed by Hamas themselves, I cant believ3 you are a terrorist lover

Israel only for the jews. Non-jews cannot settle in Israel. Germany for the German people 1940's. :roll: :roll:

Who's domestic policies more Nazi like
ThomasC

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:43 am

https://www.metro.news/50-of-the-protes ... s/1060203/ you Nazi s on here need to read this inocent people my ass ,Hamas are scumbags and you are defending them using protesters as cover ffs they are playing you ,
wez1927

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:43 am

ThomasC wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Israel only for the jews. Non-jews cannot settle in Israel. Germany for the German people 1940's. :roll: :roll:

Another antisemitic person
wez1927

Postby paulh_85 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:45 am

wez1927 wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

not sure you know what anti-Semitic means
paulh_85

Postby ThomasC » Thu May 17, 2018 7:46 am

wez1927 wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

If you love Israel so much Wez go live there. Oh just realised, your not allowed. Sorry!! :lol: :laughing6:
ThomasC

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:52 am

ThomasC wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

If you love Israel so much Wez go live there. Oh just realised, your not allowed. Sorry!! :lol: :laughing6:

If you've Hamas go and live there I forgot you would probably be beheaded :lol:
wez1927

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:49 am

Looks like a lot of you on here have a lot in common with this one especially annis and jim the jew hater :lol:
Attachments
Screenshot_20180516-201502_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180516-201502_Chrome.jpg (621.08 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
wez1927

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu May 17, 2018 9:12 am

JimCP91 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157392479514992&id=186525784991

I wouldn't call your video a knock out blow. For starters the lady giving her 'expert' opinion is Noura Erakat a Palestinian American who just might have a bias view :roll: Would you accept an interview by Benjamin Netanyahu giving the alternative view as absolute proof?

Noura Erakat states that Israel doesn't have a boarder but then adds that they sought of do based on the 1949 Armistice Agreement :? TBH it sounds a bit like she is making it up as she goes along.

She also admits that Hamas is not an organisation which is good for the average Palestinian and doesn't represent the views of that population. You then have to wonder why Hamas have been consistently elected by the people of Gaza as their Government?

I'm sorry but the likes of Noura Erakat are part of the problem just as much as Benjamin Netanyahu, Hamas and Donald Trump. What is needed is real people from the Palestinians and the Israeli's to get together and come up with a workable two states solution to this mess.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby JimCP91 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:15 am

wez1927 wrote:Looks like a lot of you on here have a lot in common with this one especially annis and jim the jew hater :lol:

Are you a troll, or do you really think not agreeing with Israels aggressive stance makes me a nazi or anti semite?

Do you know what an anti semite is?

I guess these Israelis marching in Tel Aviv are also anti semetic and Nazis, right?

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/250 ... -1.5964144

What is really funny, is your brandish these words around, yet I have never mentioned religion. Just that I am against Zionism and the state of Israel.
JimCP91

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu May 17, 2018 9:18 am

paulh_85 wrote:not sure you know what anti-Semitic means

I'm pretty sure Wez knows exactly what Anti-Semitism is as do we all.

However, when arguments about Israel break out the lines become blurred between anti-Semitism and justifiable criticism of Israel.

But for sure some people are motivated by their hate of Jews and that is quite obvious from some comments in this thread.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:20 am

JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Looks like a lot of you on here have a lot in common with this one especially annis and jim the jew hater :lol:

Are you a troll, or do you really think not agreeing with Israels aggressive stance makes me a nazi or anti semite?

I guess these Israelis marching in Tel Aviv are also anti semetic and Nazis, right?

What is really funny, is your brandish these words around, yet I have never mentioned religion. Just that I am against Zionism and the state of Israel.

Nazi
wez1927

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:22 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

However, when arguments about Israel break out the lines become blurred between anti-Semitism and justifiable criticism of Israel.

But for sure some people are motivated by their hate of Jews and that is quite obvious from some comments in this thread.

I don't often agree with you but you are bang on with this ,jim says he not anti Semitic then says he's against the state of Israel strange theroy
wez1927

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu May 17, 2018 9:23 am

JimCP91 wrote:

Your last sentence could be inferred as anti-Semitic. It is one thing to judge Israel's use of force in defending it's boarders but it is quite something else to deny Israel's right to exist as the only Jewish state on Earth.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby JimCP91 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:24 am

I wouldn't call your video a knock out blow. For starters the lady giving her 'expert' opinion is Noura Erakat a Palestinian American who just might have a bias view :roll: Would you accept an interview by Benjamin Netanyahu giving the alternative view as absolute proof?

Noura Erakat states that Israel doesn't have a boarder but then adds that they sought of do based on the 1949 Armistice Agreement :? TBH it sounds a bit like she is making it up as she goes along.

She also admits that Hamas is not an organisation which is good for the average Palestinian and doesn't represent the views of that population. You then have to wonder why Hamas have been consistently elected by the people of Gaza as their Government?

I'm sorry but the likes of Noura Erakat are part of the problem just as much as Benjamin Netanyahu, Hamas and Donald Trump. What is needed is real people from the Palestinians and the Israeli's to get together and come up with a workable two states solution to this mess.

I agree you cannot take every word for gospel. However, what she says about the borders is correct. Not all of Israels borders are internationally recognised, the majority are disputed, as Israel continues to illegally expand.

With regards to voting of Hamas, there hasn't been an election in Palestine since December 2005. It seems as if the people have lost faith in Hamas. This poll suggests the Palestinians actually support Abbas.

http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/uplo ... ne2014.pdf

Why did they vote Hamas in the first place?

Abbas are considered very corrupt, at the time Hamas came across as less corrupt. Abbas had been in power for a long time and had never delivered on their promises, so the Palestinians lost hope in them and probably felt change would do them good.

I am no fan of Hamas, not at all. But you must remember they are much more than a millitary organisation, they also run schools and hospitals, and even affiliate food banks. At the time Abbas were in power, Hamas seemed much more socially minded.
JimCP91

Postby JimCP91 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:27 am

JimCP91 wrote:

Your last sentence could be inferred as anti-Semitic. It is one thing to judge Israel's use of force in defending it's boarders but it is quite something else to deny Israel's right to exist as the only Jewish state on Earth.

I fully suppor the Jewish people having a home, especially after the way they were treated in the second world war. But I am certainly against the way the state acts, its aggressions and continued expansion.

I am for a two state solution.
JimCP91

Postby JimCP91 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:28 am

wez1927 wrote:

I don't often agree with you but you are bang on with this ,jim says he not anti Semitic then says he's against the state of Israel strange theroy

The state of Israels aggression, expansion and actions - yes. Against Jewish people having a home - no.

As mentioned above, I am all for a two state solution.
JimCP91

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu May 17, 2018 9:33 am

JimCP91 wrote:

I agree you cannot take every word for gospel. However, what she says about the borders is correct. Not all of Israels borders are internationally recognised, the majority are disputed, as Israel continues to illegally expand.

With regards to voting of Hamas, there hasn't been an election in Palestine since December 2005. It seems as if the people have lost faith in Hamas. This poll suggests the Palestinians actually support Abbas.

http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/uplo ... ne2014.pdf

Why did they vote Hamas in the first place?

Abbas are considered very corrupt, at the time Hamas came across as less corrupt. Abbas had been in power for a long time and had never delivered on their promises, so the Palestinians lost hope in them and probably felt change would do them good.

I am no fan of Hamas, not at all. But you must remember they are much more than a millitary organisation, they also run schools and hospitals, and even affiliate food banks. At the time Abbas were in power, Hamas seemed much more socially minded.

The boarders of Israel are recognised by most of the major countries in the world and are based on the 1949 Armistice Agreement. What Noura Erakat was doing was playing on the fact that Israel was a newly created country with no real historic boarder. That is unhelpful and what is important to Israel is what they consider as their boarder whether that is the correct or not. Of course what we all want is an agreement between all sides on where those boarders should be.

As for Hamas I welcome your view that they are a nasty piece of work and don't represent the best wishes of the Palestinian people.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:33 am

JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

The state of Israels aggression, expansion and actions - yes. Against Jewish people having a home - no.

How can there ever be a two state solution, when Hamas doesn't recognise isreal ?
wez1927

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu May 17, 2018 9:37 am

JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

But you are against Zionism? That is to establish a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. A bit of a contradiction?
Tony Blue Williams

Postby JimCP91 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:37 am

wez1927 wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

How can there ever be a two state solution, when Hamas doesn't recognise isreal ?

As mentioned above, the people of Palestine seem to have lost faith in Hamas. There hasn't been an election in Palestine since December 2005. If there were to be an election now, I imagine Abbas would win who are favorable for a 2 state solution.

However, Netanyahu has also said there will never be a Palestinian state whilst he is in power. In order for a solution, both Netanyahu and Hamas need to be replaced.
JimCP91

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu May 17, 2018 9:40 am

wez1927 wrote:How can there ever be a two state solution, when Hamas doesn't recognise isreal ?

Short answer is their can't be a two state solution.

According to the video posted above the Palestinian people have accepted since 1988 that Israel has a right to exist but Hamas (Iran) believe that they don't and should be wiped from the face of the Earth.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby JimCP91 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:41 am

JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

But you are against Zionism? That is to establish a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. A bit of a contradiction?

A brief definition of Zionism would be what you state; the re establishment of a home for Jewish people. However, that is too black and white.

When you look deeper into Zionism, they believe Jewish people should have greater privileges than other people. An example of this is Zionists believe Jews throughout the world should be allowed to have Israeli citizenship, a right not given to non Jews. That is just one example.

There are many Jews, living in Israel, also against zionism:

https://972mag.com/the-untold-history-o ... ts/134500/
JimCP91

Postby Forever Blue » Thu May 17, 2018 9:42 am

ThomasC wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:55 am

Forever Blue wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Funny that Adolf :lol:
wez1927

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat