Wayne S

Re: Season Ticket sales latest

Postby Forever Blue » Thu May 17, 2018 10:36 am

Mr Ducie wrote:21,200

Not sure if this includes corporate seats

Joff, plus Box’s, Premier Seats etc etc

It’s at around 23,000 :thumbright: :bluebird:

It has slowed down now, needs another push again :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby trotskie » Thu May 17, 2018 10:58 am

They should sell the seats in the ninian at the same price as family enclosure. For kids only tho adults pay full price. We need as many kids as possible and families are being priced out
trotskie

Postby Mr Ducie » Thu May 17, 2018 11:01 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Pay day end of the month , I’m actually slightly disappointed by the sales considering how many were shifted prior to the Reading game, still, I still think, with the correct marketing, we are likely to sell out of them :bluescarf:
Mr Ducie

Postby Leon1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:14 am

The benefit of this is more tickets for Matchday sale. It means fans who can’t go to every game or afford a season ticket can attend. I know loads of fans who couldn’t get tickets for most of our games last time because Man U fans bought season tickets.
Leon1927

Postby Hopski » Thu May 17, 2018 11:26 am

Bought my ticket weeks ago for the Ninian stand. Does anyone know if they allow seats to be changed? Post op I now have mobility issues and don't want everyone to have to stand and wait for me to crawl past.

:old: :bluescarf: :old:
Everyone is entitled to my opinion
Hopski

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu May 17, 2018 11:37 am

Now the price has gone up there is unlikely to be any deadline set unless we sell out so no rush for people to rush out and get tickets. The excitement will come around again when transfers happen and when fixtures are released.
2blue2handle

Postby RV Casual » Thu May 17, 2018 11:40 am

Hopski wrote:Bought my ticket weeks ago for the Ninian stand. Does anyone know if they allow seats to be changed? Post op I now have mobility issues and don't want everyone to have to stand and wait for me to crawl past.

:old: :bluescarf: :old:

Yes mate, just give them a call or pop down if you can, they will swap it for you, I have done it before :thumbup:
RV Casual

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:03 pm

Leon1927 wrote:The benefit of this is more tickets for Matchday sale. It means fans who can’t go to every game or afford a season ticket can attend. I know loads of fans who couldn’t get tickets for most of our games last time because Man U fans bought season tickets.

Agree
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:06 pm

Considered going back this season but its a no from me.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Forever Blue » Thu May 17, 2018 12:28 pm

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby RV Casual » Thu May 17, 2018 12:30 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:The benefit of this is more tickets for Matchday sale. It means fans who can’t go to every game or afford a season ticket can attend. I know loads of fans who couldn’t get tickets for most of our games last time because Man U fans bought season tickets.

Agree

Oh come on mate 'I know loads of fans who couldn't get tickets for most of our games last time because Man U fans bought all the season tickets' :lol:

You can say it 5,000 times and it still won't be true.

I'll give you an example, tickets for our home game against Man Utd were available on the morning of the game, I know as I bought 2 for mates.

I had four empty seats next to me for Villa at home mid-week, could not give them away. Chelsea had 2 could not give them away. In fact, any time I needed to buy extras for mates even on Boxing Day against Southampton when I picked up 2 for mates coming down from London for Christmas, it was zero problem.

I only did 2 away games, but apart from Liverpool I was offered a ticket for every game if I wanted it, there were loads flying about.
RV Casual

Postby paulh_85 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:33 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Considered going back this season but its a no from me.

everyones entitled to their own point of view of course but i dont really understand your angle on this.
paulh_85

Postby boyo1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:03 pm

Does anyone know if they are selling season tickets for the middle part red seats in ninian. I may upgrade if price is decent
boyo1927

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:12 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Considered going back this season but its a no from me.

everyones entitled to their own point of view of course but i dont really understand your angle on this.

Purely personal reasons now to be honest.
I've always stuck by my guns over the rebrand and the hate I have for Tan.
I still hate the bloke and I'll never be fully happy until he's left the club.
However, His recent actions have started to ease the anger I have towards him as I think he's genuinely trying to make up for his mistake.

I've got a young son so finding the money and time to do home games as well as aways is difficult.
Once my boy gets to about 3 - 4 I will be getting us both season tickets :thumbright:
I started going around that age and had a season ticket up until the re brand.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Thu May 17, 2018 2:07 pm

RV Casual wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Agree

Oh come on mate 'I know loads of fans who couldn't get tickets for most of our games last time because Man U fans bought all the season tickets' :lol:

I'll give you an example, tickets for our home game against Man Utd were available on the morning of the game, I know as I bought 2 for mates.

I had four empty seats next to me for Villa at home mid-week, could not give them away. Chelsea had 2 could not give them away. In fact, any time I needed to buy extras for mates even on Boxing Day against Southampton when I picked up 2 for mates coming down from London for Christmas, it was zero problem.

I only did 2 away games, but apart from Liverpool I was offered a ticket for every game if I wanted it, there were loads flying about.

Very true.. I doubt there were any Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea etc fans who bought season tickets from Cardiff just to see their team once..

Anyone who wants a season ticket can buy them now, and if you just want to see the odd game as long as you buy early there will be some tickets available for every game
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby epping blue » Thu May 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Its the middle of May and there's probably less than 4000 available for sale. Its a shame that there's very few lower priced tickets left but I've no doubt that come the middle of August pretty much all the available season tickets will have been sold.
epping blue

Postby Leon1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:35 pm

RV Casual wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Agree

Game sold out within hours? 90% of our games sold out?

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/20 ... -sold-out/
Leon1927

Postby dogfound » Thu May 17, 2018 6:27 pm

Mr Ducie wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Pay day end of the month , I’m actually slightly disappointed by the sales considering how many were shifted prior to the Reading game, still, I still think, with the correct marketing, we are likely to sell out of them :bluescarf:

didnt need marketing it just needed the prices to remain low while enthusiasm and free media hype was at a high..besides when has marketing worked,the club have been begging for extra fans all season with some great offers that had little effect.
we wont have this opportunity again any time soon.
dogfound

Postby Leon1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:34 pm

You say anyone could get a ticket when we in the prem but for most games they never even went on general sale as games were sold out to gold members?
Leon1927

Postby Llan_Blue » Thu May 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Leon1927 wrote:You say anyone could get a ticket when we in the prem but for most games they never even went on general sale as games were sold out to gold members?

There were always tickets available on mornings of games you just had to keep checking.
Llan_Blue

Postby RV Casual » Thu May 17, 2018 6:49 pm

Leon1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Agree

I bought two on the morning mate, I can only assume they put more on sale or had returns or something.

It wasn't hard to get tickets for home games last time fella come on, even more so after Christmas. Your mates who 'missed out' couldn't have tried very hard.
RV Casual

Postby Leon1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:06 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Agree

I bought two on the morning mate, I can only assume they put more on sale or had returns or something.

It wasn't hard to get tickets for home games last time fella come on, even more so after Christmas. Your mates who 'missed out' couldn't have tried very hard.

I tried to get extra tickets for some games but I needed to buy extra membership. I agree though that if your desperate you can get one if you asked around and I know some of the lesser games didn’t sell out.

But I also know some non Cardiff fans bought season tickets just for the big games. I’m glad we have a bigger capacity now. I’m hopping to take the kids to some games.

Can’t wait.
Leon1927

Postby RV Casual » Thu May 17, 2018 7:09 pm

Leon1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Agree

I tried to get extra tickets for some games but I needed to buy extra membership. I agree though that if your desperate you can get one if you asked around and I know some of the lesser games didn’t sell out.

But I also know some non Cardiff fans bought season tickets just for the big games. I’m glad we have a bigger capacity now. I’m hopping to take the kids to some games.

Can’t wait.

Enjoy it mate, I didn't mean to come across condescending in my original post, apologies if I did :thumbup:
RV Casual

Postby Leon1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:22 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Agree

Can’t wait.

Enjoy it mate, I didn't mean to come across condescending in my original post, apologies if I did :thumbup:

Not a problem. Think I was a bit sarcastic. We are all part of the bluebird family. Let’s have a great season. Support them no matter what and no off the field problems this time.
Leon1927

Return to General Chat