Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Abel Hernandez Anyone?

Thu May 17, 2018 12:52 pm

Out of contract at Hull this summer and reports are now linking him to Leeds. He cost Hull 10m in 2014.

Could do with a striker with some pace up front.

Thoughts?

Re: Abel Hernandez Anyone?

Thu May 17, 2018 12:54 pm

As long as wages ain't high take him in a heartbeat, he offers needed pace, eye for goal and can play across midfield area. Sign him up Neil :bluescarf:

Thu May 17, 2018 12:55 pm

He maybe one Warnock would consider thinking he can get more from his game, still a good age and on a free. type of signings Warnock likes.

I just looked on Wiki and says 2018 Celtic :o does someone know something we don't. and yes before someone says it anyone can edit Wiki.

Thu May 17, 2018 1:00 pm

8 goals in 10 games this season, not bad, shame about the injury

Thu May 17, 2018 1:02 pm

2blue2handle wrote:He maybe one Warnock would consider thinking he can get more from his game, still a good age and on a free. type of signings Warnock likes.

I just looked on Wiki and says 2018 Celtic :o does someone know something we don't. and yes before someone says it anyone can edit Wiki.

It's definitely the market we're looking at and Warnock is a great man manager if there is talent to unlock. Hernandez is talented. Go for it!

Thu May 17, 2018 1:22 pm

I'd definitely take him as a squad player.

Thu May 17, 2018 2:07 pm

Yes decent player

Thu May 17, 2018 2:45 pm

Celtic are supposed to be favourites to sign him.
I think he'd be a really good signing, but they seem to be after a few linked to us, like MacArthur

Thu May 17, 2018 2:56 pm

seen leeds are tipped to sign him i hope not hes a lot better than that