Play off Final Fulham vs Villa

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed May 16, 2018 6:43 am

Gutted my personal preference would have been Boro over Villa.
WelshPatriot

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Play off Final Fulham vs Villa

Postby Igovernor » Wed May 16, 2018 6:45 am

I hope Fulham smash Villa :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby jimmy_rat » Wed May 16, 2018 6:47 am

Not bothered who wins now.

Probably a slight preference for VIlla for all the anti-Cardiff chuff served by Fulham in the run in!
jimmy_rat

Postby mugsy » Wed May 16, 2018 4:22 pm

Hopefully Fulham will win the Final - as the third best team in the division they deserve to go up. Puting that diving show pony Grealish in his place would be a joy to see.
mugsy

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed May 16, 2018 5:02 pm

Fulham deserve it as they finished third. Villa are a club who think they have a right to be in the PL and as they've found out, they don't. Two away trips that I always enjoy but Fulham for me based on their seasons overall results.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby mr_nellio » Thu May 17, 2018 1:32 pm

Fulham definitely deserve it after the run they went on.
Blue for life
mr_nellio

Postby AV3 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:23 pm

mr_nellio wrote:Fulham definitely deserve it after the run they went on.

Yeah but we've got a divine right to be in the PL.
Young Nibs said:
Sven I’m not sure if you're stupid or just pretending to be mate!
AV3

Postby City Slicker » Thu May 17, 2018 3:42 pm

Unlike many I want Villa to win. A true big club with a famous tradition and huge support. Apart from that I'd like us to poach a few Fulham players, Mitrovic and Frederick's in particular.
City Slicker

Postby Danny Says » Thu May 17, 2018 3:47 pm

mugsy wrote:Hopefully Fulham will win the Final - as the third best team in the division they deserve to go up. Puting that diving show pony Grealish in his place would be a joy to see.

I have been watching football for well too many years :old:

But I can safely state I have never witnessed such a narcissistic egoistic strutting player like him who constantly falls over. He cannot make a run without it ending with him on his backside. Yes he has a talent, but he ruins it all by his pathetic histrionics.

Ronaldo is justifiably narcissistic and has an ego like nobody on earth but he has the right to do so as he is just a genius but this Grealish is second rate and needs to grow up.
Danny Says

Postby AV3 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Danny Says wrote:
mugsy wrote:Hopefully Fulham will win the Final - as the third best team in the division they deserve to go up. Puting that diving show pony Grealish in his place would be a joy to see.

But I can safely state I have never witnessed such a narcissistic egoistic strutting player like him who constantly falls over. He cannot make a run without it ending with him on his backside. Yes he has a talent, but he ruins it all by his pathetic histrionics.

Ronaldo is justifiably narcissistic and has an ego like nobody on earth but he has the right to do so as he is just a genius but this Grealish is second rate and needs to grow up.

Yeah - Funny how all you armchair refs see everything that the real refs miss isn't it? I take it you didn't watch the two legged play off games earlier this week?

Remind me again how many of your players were booked recently for fouling Grealish? All dives by that nasty egoistic strutting player obviously. :laughing6:
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby RV Casual » Thu May 17, 2018 5:07 pm

Villa for me all day long over Fulham.
RV Casual

Postby Chris Holmes » Thu May 17, 2018 5:36 pm

Villa for me too now.
I would have said Fulham earlier in the season but I've had enough of the Fulhamelona love-in in the media and the floppy-haired fans. It reminds me too much of Swansea in the past
Chris Holmes

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu May 17, 2018 6:29 pm

Fulham turn up-they win.
Sneggyblubird

Postby pembroke allan » Thu May 17, 2018 8:19 pm

AV3 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:

Yeah - Funny how all you armchair refs see everything that the real refs miss isn't it? I take it you didn't watch the two legged play off games earlier this week?

Remind me again how many of your players were booked recently for fouling Grealish? All dives by that nasty egoistic strutting player obviously. :laughing6:

Him and snoddy must hold record for fouls against in the whole efl? Just because ref gives free kick against people who touch him doesn't mean he's been fouled? One finger is enough to send him on floor :thumbup: if that good wonder why premiership clubs don'the come calling? Could it be that he goes missing for large parts games he's very talented but to much of a look at me getting touched it's a foul ref kind of player (attention seeking) :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby AV3 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:49 pm

OK - Here's his touches against Boro on Saturday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdJKbexrciw

Which one of those fouls could he have stayed on his feet for?

And the run on 1.37, how many times did he have the opportunity to go down but managed to stay on his feet?

You lot on here are absolute idiots who have convinced yourselves of something that just isn't true. Let's not allow facts to get in the way of a good story though eh? It's always good to have a pantomine villain isn't it?

For all your hot air and your silly claims, none of you have ever highlighted an actual incident where he has gone down easily.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby AV3 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 pm

Just because ref gives free kick against people who touch him doesn't mean he's been fouled

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No of course it doesn't Pembroke. Refs always give free kicks when no foul has been committed don't they? :laughing5:
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby City Slicker » Thu May 17, 2018 10:15 pm

AV3 wrote:
Just because ref gives free kick against people who touch him doesn't mean he's been fouled

No of course it doesn't Pembroke. Refs always give free kicks when no foul has been committed don't they? :laughing5:

Holte End, the 12th man will see them through against the nerdy Nigels :thumbup: Come on Villa!
City Slicker

Postby welshrarebit » Thu May 17, 2018 11:09 pm

I don’t mind who goes up. We are up which is the main thing. Villa and Fulham are both good sides and won’t give us or anyone else an easy ride next year. As the saying goes. May the best team win
welshrarebit

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:53 am

AV3 wrote:

AV4 will defend Grealish to the death.
Guys got bags of talent but you surely can't deny he dives???
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby AV3 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:11 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
AV3 wrote:

Every single bit of footage that I've seen of him, he is clearly tripped and has his legs taken from him.

If you can show me some footage of him diving, I'll hold my hands up. If you can't then do us all a favour and change the record.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby DandoCCFC » Fri May 18, 2018 12:29 pm

Gonna go Fulham just for the fact I watched them v us a few times and have been a stand out team, not only getting results against us but turning us over deservedly because they played us off the park, but part of me wants Villa as I wouldn't mind pinching a Fulham player off them.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:48 pm

AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:

Every single bit of footage that I've seen of him, he is clearly tripped and has his legs taken from him.

If you can show me some footage of him diving, I'll hold my hands up. If you can't then do us all a favour and change the record.

All you need to do is watch him on TV - he clearly dives. He drags his back leg constantly to make contact to go down.
He was sent off a couple of seasons ago VS west brom for a dive, was he not?
Take off those grealish goggles mate.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby AV3 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:54 pm

AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:

All you need to do is watch him on TV - he clearly dives. He drags his back leg constantly to make contact to go down.

Well all of his games are out there on YT. Come on, it can't be that hard to find just one dive for me to have a look at.

I watch Grealish most weeks. If he dived, I wouldn't like it. I've said before, I was highly critical of Ashley Young when he played for us because he used to dive but Grealish is just too quick for most Championship players. Many may not be intentional fouls (unless the opposition is Cardiff of course) but nevertheless, being too slow is no defence and a foul will be awarded.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby paulh_85 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:58 pm

AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:

Well all of his games are out there on YT. Come on, it can't be that hard to find just one dive for me to have a look at.

I watch Grealish most weeks. If he dived, I wouldn't like it. I've said before, I was highly critical of Ashley Young when he played for us because he used to dive but Grealish is just too quick for most Championship players. Many may not be intentional fouls (unless the opposition is Cardiff of course) but nevertheless, being too slow is no defence and a foul will be awarded.

you asked for an example, he gave you an example and you ignored it :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV9wV3nTsgo
paulh_85

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:08 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:

He reads what he wants Paul.
Glad you found the link - he tried to draw a foul then dodges it then dives.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby AV3 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:13 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:

He gave me FA. He made a silly, ucoroborated claim that "he clearly dives and drags his legs back constantly" which is absolute b%&@£!s. He then referred to Grealish being sent off which is partly true - He was sent off for a second booking but he had to go back more than 3 years for his one and only example.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:16 pm

AV3 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:

He gave me FA. He made a silly, ucoroborated claim that "he clearly dives and drags his legs back constantly" which is absolute b%&@£!s. He then referred to Grealish being sent off which is partly true - He was sent off for a second booking but he had to go back more than 3 years for his one and only example.

Its the first one that came up!? :laughing5:
You're the idiot pal.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Caerdydd12 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:34 pm

It's always been Fulham, since the moment we got promoted
Caerdydd12

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Fri May 18, 2018 1:56 pm

This...^^^^^^^^^^ :occasion5:
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby paulh_85 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:57 pm

AV3 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:

the time makes little difference, you asked for one example and one example has been provided.
paulh_85

Next

Return to General Chat