DAYA

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: DAYA

Postby Wayne S » Wed May 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
dogfound wrote:
sir ninian wrote:Daya is immortal.Reported dead the other month,but now has risen like the Pheonix from the ashes.The rebirth is now complete!!! :bluebird:

all a bit strange.
hadnt been on here for ages ,gets pronounced dead and now you cant keep him off here.
have this theory that he is sat there in a white suit like a modern day Marty Hopkirk and AAMB and not Jeff Randall is his only link to the living..

Slightly off topic but Randall and Hopkirk is one of my all time TV favourites. Class.

I hope.you mean the original.
Wayne S

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed May 16, 2018 8:20 pm

Wayne S wrote:
dogfound wrote:
sir ninian wrote:Daya is immortal.Reported dead the other month,but now has risen like the Pheonix from the ashes.The rebirth is now complete!!! :bluebird:

all a bit strange.
hadnt been on here for ages ,gets pronounced dead and now you cant keep him off here.
have this theory that he is sat there in a white suit like a modern day Marty Hopkirk and AAMB and not Jeff Randall is his only link to the living..

Slightly off topic but Randall and Hopkirk is one of my all time TV favourites. Class.

Yea the black & white one :thumbup:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby HardofHearing » Thu May 17, 2018 6:51 am

This thread is just short of bullying of a long standing contributor of the forum. I hope mods warn the anti freedom of speech brigade to reign it in as it's becoming toxic on here :oops: :oops:
HardofHearing

Postby dogfound » Thu May 17, 2018 10:44 am

Wayne S wrote:
dogfound wrote:

all a bit strange.

i didnt even know they had re made it.. :lol:
dogfound

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:07 pm

HardofHearing wrote:This thread is just short of bullying of a long standing contributor of the forum. I hope mods warn the anti freedom of speech brigade to reign it in as it's becoming toxic on here :oops: :oops:

f**k off you boring man.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby GrangeEndStar » Thu May 17, 2018 12:35 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:This thread is just short of bullying of a long standing contributor of the forum. I hope mods warn the anti freedom of speech brigade to reign it in as it's becoming toxic on here :oops: :oops:

f**k off you boring man.

:lol: It's Roathy and he certainly is that. He's on planet slums posting as E20, ten pager last time I looked, something to do with a bet and their trying to get him to reveal himself. They can't stand him either and he's a Jack.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby paulh_85 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:08 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:

f**k off you boring man.

:lol: It's Roathy and he certainly is that. He's on planet slums posting as E20, ten pager last time I looked, something to do with a bet and their trying to get him to reveal himself. They can't stand him either and he's a Jack.

was Roathies real name chris?

i know some people found out but cant remember now :laughing6:
paulh_85

Postby GrangeEndStar » Thu May 17, 2018 1:45 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

f**k off you boring man.

You might be right Paul, I think someone mentions 'Chris' on the jacks board. A more relevant name for him still contains four letters and starts with a 'C'. Inter-Forum Oddball.
GrangeEndStar

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:47 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

f**k off you boring man.

You might be right Paul, I think someone mentions 'Chris' on the jacks board. A more relevant name for him still contains four letters and starts with a 'C'. Inter-Forum Oddball.

He 100% sniffs peoples bike seats - weird bloke.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby GrangeEndStar » Thu May 17, 2018 9:51 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

f**k off you boring man.

He's an arse sniffer alright. Currently polluting another thread as AV3/AV4/AV5. He's got so many multis on so many boards that I don't think that the saddo even knows who he is anymore. Weapons Grade Wank Spanner.
GrangeEndStar

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:21 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

f**k off you boring man.

He's an arse sniffer alright. Currently polluting another thread as AV3/AV4/AV5. He's got so many multis on so many boards that I don't think that the saddo even knows who he is anymore. Weapons Grade Wank Spanner.

Wank Spanner :laughing5:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby HardofHearing » Sat May 19, 2018 8:12 am

And people wonder why football fans get a bad rep in the press :oops: :oops: .

In 5 years time the decent fans will turn there backs for good on this subculture, and will go to watch the rugby instead :) :wave:
HardofHearing

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat May 19, 2018 9:05 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

f**k off you boring man.

Wank Spanner :laughing5:

Doing his job though,whats this,a 2 pager Annis will be pleased. :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Postby dogfound » Sat May 19, 2018 10:33 am

dogfound wrote:

all a bit strange.

possibly Jeff Randall has gone deaf or hard of hearing so they now talk bollox to each other on here.?
dogfound

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat May 19, 2018 12:21 pm

Roundball & Roathberk (Diseased).
GrangeEndStar

Postby 65Blue » Mon May 21, 2018 12:21 pm

Re James Collins, another act of showing disrespect from a board that lacks class very much like their supporters
65Blue

Postby nubbsy » Tue May 22, 2018 1:45 pm

HardofHearing wrote:And people wonder why football fans get a bad rep in the press :oops: :oops: .

In 5 years time the decent fans will turn there backs for good on this subculture, and will go to watch the rugby instead :) :wave:

You'll have to try harder than this!
nubbsy

Previous

Return to General Chat