Fulham are in talks to sign Swansea striker

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:06 am

FULHAM IN AYEW TALKS

13/06/18

Sky Sports News understands Fulham are in talks to sign Swansea striker Jordan Ayew.

Sky sources claim the newly-promoted Premier League club have made a bid of £8m for the Ghana international.

Ayew was Swansea’s top scorer last season with seven goals, but they were unable to prevent their relegation to the Sky Bet Championship.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Fulham are in talks to sign Swansea striker

Postby wez1927 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:FULHAM IN AYEW TALKS

13/06/18

Sky Sports News understands Fulham are in talks to sign Swansea striker Jordan Ayew.

Sky sources claim the newly-promoted Premier League club have made a bid of £8m for the Ghana international.

Ayew was Swansea’s top scorer last season with seven goals, but they were unable to prevent their relegation to the Sky Bet Championship.

He's shite, I thought fulham would buy better tbh, I think we will be above fulham this season
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:17 am

He is so overrated. Terrible attitude gets annoyed and Gives up if things aren't going his way.
WelshPatriot

Postby BobbyBlue » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:38 am

They not keeping Mitrovic then ?
BobbyBlue

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:52 am

not a bad buy for them, they will create more opportunities than swansea did
paulh_85

Postby KWest » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:54 am

don’t get the hype
KWest

Postby piledriver64 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:57 am

wez1927 wrote:

13/06/18

He's shite, I thought fulham would buy better tbh, I think we will be above fulham this season

If they are replacing Mitrovic with Ayew I agree with you on that one :thumbup:
piledriver64

Postby wez1927 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:37 am

piledriver64 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

13/06/18

They are keeping some of there team from last season and adding crap like ayew
wez1927

Postby piledriver64 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:16 am

wez1927 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

13/06/18

Yep, mind you if they also sign Mitrovic they'll be in a better position than us upfront at the moment :roll: :lol: Let's hope Warnock has something lined up :thumbup:
piledriver64

Postby Bluebina » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:24 am

piledriver64 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

13/06/18

Ayew is shit, Mitrovic is decent, he would be perfect for us!!!
Bluebina

Postby wez1927 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:00 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

13/06/18

Yep, mind you if they also sign Mitrovic they'll be in a better position than us upfront at the moment :roll: :lol: Let's hope Warnock has something lined up :thumbup:

I don't think they are there type of football will leave them exposed ,they didntvfinish above us last year and they are not really upgrading there team
wez1927

Postby BluebirdsTilIDie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:27 pm

He’s one of them if he turns up on the day he can be very good didn’t he score 11 goals last season? Not bad really
BluebirdsTilIDie

Return to General Chat