We are predicted to go down!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby The Cobra » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:53 pm

By many, if not all, but I reckon we will surprise them, depending on other signings also, I believe we could do quite well with 12th to 14th finish. NW as been given reasonable funds and time, which hes never had on previous promotions to the PL. Our style aint miles off the Leicester side that won the league, low possession, I know top sides were below par that season, but they had Wes Morgan and RH at center backs = SM and SB/BM. Then break with pace, haven't got a Vardy or Marez, but who knows whos coming in, right ones and it could be a good season :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
The Cobra

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: We are predicted to go down!

Postby BobbyBlue » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:55 pm

We will finish we’re we finish just enjoy the ride.
BobbyBlue

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:23 pm

I was saying somewhere around there as well. Honestly think we are going to be fine. Blue tinted glasses? Probably but just gotta a hunch...
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby KWest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:47 pm

All I know, is that we will lose more games than we win or draw next year, and our fans need to stay behind the team.
KWest

Postby The Cobra » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:08 pm

KWest wrote:All I know, is that we will lose more games than we win or draw next year, and our fans need to stay behind the team.

Im sure they will, as most of us know NW as put us in a league most thought we wouldnt make, be it City fans or fans of other clubs, other clubs fans said all season wed fall away we didnt, im sure it will be the same next season but a NW side wont, we will do well im sure.
The Cobra

Postby soldierblue1880 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:21 am

I'm willing to wager that those so called experts who are predicting that we will go straight back down this season are the same experts who said we wouldn't even get to the playoffs never mind going up automatically
soldierblue1880

Postby Jock » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:14 am

soldierblue1880 wrote:I'm willing to wager that those so called experts who are predicting that we will go straight back down this season are the same experts who said we wouldn't even get to the playoffs never mind going up automatically

Exactly.
Jock

Postby Bananas » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:17 am

I think we will be top 4. Let's go for fourth and into the Champions league. Some nerdy person bookmark this and dig it up at end of season please :old: :ayatollah:
Bananas

Postby Jock » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:39 am

Bananas wrote:I think we will be top 4. Let's go for fourth and into the Champions league. Some nerdy person bookmark this and dig it up at end of season please :old: :ayatollah:

Quarter past 7 is a bit early to be on glue :lol:
Jock

Postby dogfound » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:48 am

KWest wrote:All I know, is that we will lose more games than we win or draw next year, and our fans need to stay behind the team.

W 10...D 8...L 20.......job done
W 12...D12...L14...TOP HALF :thumbup:
dogfound

Postby Sam ReaN » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:59 am

We will survive, our team are tough enough for the task ahead.
We might not beat any of the top teams but Warnock hit the nail on the head when he said that if you take the top 6 sides out, anyone could beat anyone :ayatollah:
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Postby murphy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Good, let them all Wright us off.

That's just as Warnock likes it.