Charlie Austin

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Charlie Austin

Postby Wolfpac » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:42 am

Anybody reckon we should put a cheeky bid in for him, seems unsettled at Southampton, we know he can get goals given service.

Could be the striker to bang the goals in to keep us up.
Wolfpac

Charlie Austin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Charlie Austin

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:46 am

I agree that he’d be an ideal signing because of his goal scoring record.

But apparently he’s on 55,000 a week, and bigger clubs than us would be interested so probably a non-starter.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Wolfpac » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:50 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:I agree that he’d be an ideal signing because of his goal scoring record.

But apparently he’s on 55,000 a week, and bigger clubs than us would be interested so probably a non-starter.

Wow massive wages, I do think we need an established striker, we can't rely on midfield to get goals.
Wolfpac

Postby buckleys brewery » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:01 am

The wages some of these Prem players are on is obscene. I think Warnock is doing the right thing, signining top Championship players on realistic wages.
buckleys brewery

Return to General Chat