Cardiff and valleys liverpool and united fans

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby montyblue » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:58 pm

Wonder if we are going to see the odd welsh scouse/ man u fan jumping up and down in the wrong stand if they score a goal against us,could be interesting.
montyblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Cardiff and valleys liverpool and united fans

Postby Llan_Blue » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:31 pm

Well we never last time so it won’t be that interesting
Llan_Blue

Postby Mulberry » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:11 am

Rather shamingly... my nephew will be one of those irritating little bastards.

Absolutely hates the City... claims he went down a few times last season - I know he didn't and he can't back up his claims - no programs or stubs - yeah, ok he claims he tossed them... but we all know young lads keep stuff like that and pin it on their bedroom door. My lad (7) has all his City/Wales stubs on his bedroom door even car park stubs! All his programs stored neatly on his shelf alongside his autograph book and his signed City shirt.

Bought himself a season ticket just to see Manure.... probably will even wear his Manure top to the match he's so dumb when it comes to common sense.
Mulberry

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:38 am

Mulberry wrote:Rather shamingly... my nephew will be one of those irritating little bastards.

Absolutely hates the City... claims he went down a few times last season - I know he didn't and he can't back up his claims - no programs or stubs - yeah, ok he claims he tossed them... but we all know young lads keep stuff like that and pin it on their bedroom door. My lad (7) has all his City/Wales stubs on his bedroom door even car park stubs! All his programs stored neatly on his shelf alongside his autograph book and his signed City shirt.

Bought himself a season ticket just to see Manure.... probably will even wear his Manure top to the match he's so dumb when it comes to common sense.

I hope he has a metal jaw then...
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby KWest » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:48 am

Mulberry wrote:Rather shamingly... my nephew will be one of those irritating little bastards.

He’s an idiot if he wears that shirt on show. Asking for trouble, FFS
KWest

Postby llangainbluebird » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:09 am

He won't get in the home end wearing an away shirt.
llangainbluebird

Return to General Chat