O/T Brexit Secretary & Foreign Secertary Resign!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: O/T Brexit Secretary & Foreign Secertary Resign!

Postby captbirdseye » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:02 pm

Frankly,I'm disgusted with the whole lot of the charlatans. How are the UK suppose to sell Jam and pigs ears to the world when we are still tied to the EU?

I was looking forward to our brave new world of chlorinated chicken and private healthcare.

I'm tempted to get in my Austin Maestro and drive straight to Number 10 and give her a good slap.
captbirdseye

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Jock wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
I read that so slowly I nearly fell asleep, it seems to say exactly what you said before, do you have a problem repeating yourself?

1 Check your diary.....it's not March 2019 yet you dummy. We are not certain to leave.

2. Even if we do leave we may well decide to get back in. What's so difficult to understand about that?

I've checked my feet and they're fine
Have you checked your brain?

Today is the 10th July 2017.
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby wez1927 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:33 pm

Intresting what mogg said today ,we will be leaving march 2019 what ever happens as it is in law with or without a deal ,it cant be stop as the conservatives breixteers would vote against the government

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/98675 ... 29-no-deal
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Carlossus » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:41 am

All these great opinions, the politicians havent got a clue themselves where this will end, how the hell are the Joe blogs going to get their heads around these matters? unless their a lot cleverer than their peers.
Carlossus

Previous

Return to General Chat