Neil Warnock tells Cardiff Fans/ Spent £24mill & Tells Fans

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby bridgendbluebird30 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:58 pm

A great night at Neil Warnock’s Q & A session at Nathaniel Cars in Bridgend tonight.

UPDATED 11/07/18: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Apparently Neil Warnock also told Cardiff City fans last night.

NEIL WARNOCK:

Bringing in a striker on a loan fee.

Mark Gruic looks set to be resigned :bluebird:

Spent so far £24m on transfers this season.

My wife is joining me and moving to Ogmore

The best guy in training so far - Gary Madine. is superb around the dressing room.

We will ruffle a few feathers this coming season.

A very down to earth man who spoke very well. Took time to speak to fans, sign autographs & have his photograph taken with fans. Quite a bit of interesting conversation came up.

A few points : He does look at the City Forums

Looking to bring in a striker on loan

Don’t believe the transfer fees in the papers. He stated the amount already spent & what’s left.

Gary Madine as been impressive in pre season training

States that a City strength is now the pace in the side with the addition of the new transfers

In favour of VAR & wishes that it was in this season

From the conversation the impression is that Grujic is on his way back to City

Well done Neil Warnock for attending the Q & A and Nathaniel Cars for hosting a great event.

Video of the Q & A at Nathaniel Cars below:

Attachments
Db92kZrX4AEHt55.jpg
Db92kZrX4AEHt55.jpg (109.47 KiB) Viewed 6480 times
bridgendbluebird30

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Neil Warnock Q & A Session Bridgend

Postby Bay Blue » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:15 pm

Hi Mr Warnock, 2 or 3 more quality signings preferably with prem experience then we’re good to go :ayatollah:
Bay Blue

Re: Neil Warnock Q & A Session Bridgend

Postby BarmyArmy123 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:16 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:A great night at Neil Warnock’s Q & A session at Nathaniel Cars in Bridgend tonight.

A very down to earth man who spoke very well. Took time to speak to fans, sign autographs & have his photograph taken with fans. Quite a bit of interesting conversation came up.

Don’t believe the transfer fees in the papers. He stated the amount already spent & what’s left.

States that a City strength is now the pace in the side with the addition of the new transfers

Well done Neil Warnock for attending the Q & A and Nathaniel Cars for hosting a great event.

Anyone know how much spent and how much left? :thumbup:
BarmyArmy123

Re: It was a Great Night: Neil Warnock Q & A Session Bridgen

Postby BobbyBlue » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:22 pm

Was a good night I enjoyed it Warnock spoke well lots of interesting stuff fairplay.
BobbyBlue

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:28 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:A great night at Neil Warnock’s Q & A session at Nathaniel Cars in Bridgend tonight.

So if he stated the amount of money spent and what’s left are you not going to share it on here?
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby bentheblue » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:00 pm

The fact i found interesting is that our wage bill will be half that of hudddersfield
bentheblue

Postby soldierblue1880 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:51 pm

Warnock really wants to justify his decision to waste 6 million on a striker who hasent scored a single goal for City
soldierblue1880

Postby Sneggyblubird » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:11 am

soldierblue1880 wrote:

Warnock really wants to justify his decision to waste 6 million on a striker who hasent scored a single goal for City

Luckily for him he doesn't have to justify anything to the likes of you. Roathie,your anti-Warnock drivel is getting boring now,still must take your mind off all the gypo's woes. :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Postby Igovernor » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:22 am

£24m was quoted as what has been spent :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:35 am

UPDATED: 11/07/18 :bluebird: :bluebird:

Apparently Neil Warnock also told Cardiff City fans last night.

NEIL WARNOCK:

Bringing in a striker on a loan fee.

Mark Gruic looks set to be resigned :bluebird:

Spent so far £24m on transfers this season.

My wife is joining me and moving to Ogmore

The best guy in training so far - Gary Madine. is superb around the dressing room.

We will ruffle a few feathers this coming season.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Re: Neil Warnock tells Cardiff Fans/ Spent £24mill & Tells F

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:56 am

Neil Warnock reputedly told Cardiff City fans in Bridgend that he was chasing a loan striker.

We already knew that Marko Grujic was close to agreeing another loan deal and it looks like a second player will arrive on loan :thumbright: :bluebird: as CEO and executive director Ken Choo hinted earlier this week — with a striker likely to come in.

Cardiff City so far have only spent £24mill this season, has to be the lowest in the Premier League, if we stay up Warnock will go down as Cardiff City's greatest ever manager as it will be three seasons of success on a minute budget every season :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby BlueVanman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:59 am

[/quote]
Warnock really wants to justify his decision to waste 6 million on a striker who hasent scored a single goal for City[/quote]

Really :banghead:
BlueVanman

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:03 am

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bay Blue » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:05 am

Forever Blue wrote:Neil Warnock reputedly told Cardiff City fans in Bridgend that he was chasing a loan striker.

We already knew that Marko Grujic was close to agreeing another loan deal and it looks like a second player will arrive on loan :thumbright: :bluebird: as CEO and executive director Ken Choo hinted earlier this week — with a striker likely to come in.

Cardiff City so far have only spent £24mill this season, has to be the lowest in the Premier League, if we stay up Warnock will go down as Cardiff City's greatest ever manager as it will be three seasons of success on a minute budget every season :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I’ll sleep a lot easier knowing that Annis :ayatollah:
Bay Blue

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:08 am

reported figures

10m for murphy
9m for Reid
3.5m for cunningham
3m for smithies

so not a million miles out really. was hoping there would be a bit more available, perhaps there is :ayatollah:
paulh_85

Postby Bay Blue » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:11 am

paulh_85 wrote:reported figures

10m for murphy
9m for Reid
3.5m for cunningham
3m for smithies

so not a million miles out really. was hoping there would be a bit more available, perhaps there is :ayatollah:

10 mill left to spend he says at the beginning if I’m not mistaken :ayatollah:
Bay Blue

Postby Wayne S » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:14 am

10m for murphy
9m for Reid
3.5m for cunningham
3m for smithies

I always thought Reid was 8m plus 2m if we stay up and NOT 9 & 1. Can't remember where I saw it though.
Wayne S

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:17 am

Wayne S wrote:

10m for murphy
9m for Reid
3.5m for cunningham
3m for smithies

I always thought Reid was 8m plus 2m if we stay up and NOT 9 & 1. Can't remember where I saw it though.

yeah maybe. either way that adds up to 25.5 and warnock says 24, so same ballpark.

if 10m left hopefully a couple more with 2 loans :ayatollah:
paulh_85

Postby buckleys brewery » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:28 am

Just out of interest, what’s our connection with Nathaniel cars?
buckleys brewery

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:30 am

Bay Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Neil Warnock reputedly told Cardiff City fans in Bridgend that he was chasing a loan striker.

I’ll sleep a lot easier knowing that Annis :ayatollah:

I'm glad, been having a tough time sleeping lately have you, glad I've helped you sleep better :ayatollah:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:44 am

buckleys brewery wrote:Just out of interest, what’s our connection with Nathaniel cars?

Owned by Mendez Laing.
maccydee

Postby soldierblue1880 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:19 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:

Luckily for him he doesn't have to justify anything to the likes of you. Roathie,your anti-Warnock drivel is getting boring now,still must take your mind off all the gypo's woes. :lol:

How many years have you been a Bluebirds fan,I asked you this question before but you must have been having a reading lesson at the time and failed to answer,just for the record I have been a Bluebird fan for over 52 years
soldierblue1880

Postby Sneggyblubird » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:48 am

soldierblue1880 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:

How many years have you been a Bluebirds fan,I asked you this question before but you must have been having a reading lesson at the time and failed to answer,just for the record I have been a Bluebird fan for over 52 years

Since '73 so I guess that makes your cock bigger than mine.So if you ain't roathie you must be that serial manager hater Angelis that disappeared up his own arse a little while ago.Back off your annual sabbatical?
Sneggyblubird

Postby FloridaBluebird » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:40 pm

BlueVanman wrote:

Warnock really wants to justify his decision to waste 6 million on a striker who hasent scored a single goal for City[/quote]

Really :banghead:[/quote]

You could see it that way I suppose. Then again, look at Giroud for France. He’s played every game at the World Cup, hasn’t scored a goal but yet they are through to the final!? I hope Madine does find his confidence in training, he’s a big target man and could offer something different to the other lads up front.
FloridaBluebird

Postby soldierblue1880 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:47 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:

Since '73 so I guess that makes your cock bigger than mine.So if you ain't roathie you must be that serial manager hater Angelis that disappeared up his own arse a little while ago.Back off your annual sabbatical?

With all these names being thrown at me,roathy,Angelis,I'm beginning to forget who I really am,I'm not anti Warnock in fact he has done a wonderfull job over the last two seasons,I just worry over his ability to keep us in the Premiership and I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one on here who thinks the same
soldierblue1880

Postby cityone » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:52 pm

So according to what Warnock said in the video he still has £10 million to spend. :thumbup:
cityone

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:27 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:

With all these names being thrown at me,roathy,Angelis,I'm beginning to forget who I really am,I'm not anti Warnock in fact he has done a wonderfull job over the last two seasons,I just worry over his ability to keep us in the Premiership and I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one on here who thinks the same

Good for you mate. You’re entitled to your opinion and this sneggy guy is trying is hardest to get one over on you.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby fred keenor » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:32 pm

maccydee wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:Just out of interest, what’s our connection with Nathaniel cars?

Owned by Mendez Laing.

:lol:
fred keenor

Postby Lengee » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:58 pm

Most interesting point was that he still has £10million to spend if he wants to.
He says he prob won't!
I am hoping this is just to play down expectation and in reality he will be looking to spend it. If he makes further enquiries for players he won't have said to potential selling clubs that he is keen to purchase!
We need another striker desperately....if Zahore got injured we'd look really threadbare in attack (however good Madin e is in pre season?!).
Lengee

Postby norms76 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:27 pm

Dear Mr Warnock.

If you read this then please can you spend the rest of your money on 1/2 more defensive midfielders. Our DFM is more or less the same as last season and quite frankly, won’t be good enough.

Apart from that I think we’re good to go.

P.S

Another RB wouldn’t go amiss either. :lol:
norms76

Next

Return to General Chat