“ CRISTIANO RONALDO MOVES TO JUVENTUS FOR £105m “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:43 pm

Juventus have completed the £105m signing of 33-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid.

Juventus reveal Cristiano Ronaldo has signed a four-year deal with the club.

Cristiano Ronaldo will earn £500,000-a-week at Juventus after signing a four-year contract. (Daily Mail)

REAL MADRID STATEMENT

The Real Madrid C. F. communicates that, according to the will and request expressed by the player Cristiano Ronaldo, has agreed to his transfer to Juventus F. C.

Today Real Madrid wants to express its gratitude to a player who has proved to be the best in the world and who has marked one of the most brilliant times in the history of our club and world football.

Beyond the conquered titles, the trophies achieved and the triumphs achieved in the playing fields during these 9 years, Cristiano Ronaldo has been an example of dedication, work, responsibility, talent and improvement.

He has also become the top scorer in the history of Real Madrid with 451 goals in 438 games. In total 16 titles, including 4 European Cups, 3 of them consecutive and 4 in the last 5 seasons. On an individual basis, with the Real Madrid jersey he has won 4 Gold Balls, 2 The Best, and 3 Gold Boots, among many other awards.

For Real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo will always be one of his great symbols and a unique reference for the next generations.

Real Madrid will always be your home.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ CRISTIANO RONALDO MOVES TO JUVENTUS FOR £105m “

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:01 pm

Juventus reveal Cristiano Ronaldo has signed a four-year deal with the club.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Sam ReaN » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:15 pm

That means only 1 thing, Ronaldo will end his football career with Juventus since it is a 4 years deal
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Postby brickyblue » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:18 pm

Great player one of the all time greats but 105 mill is just stupid .
The money in football is ridiculous these days we all love the game but it's bloody stupid now.
brickyblue

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:01 pm

brickyblue wrote:Great player one of the all time greats but 105 mill is just stupid .
The money in football is ridiculous these days we all love the game but it's bloody stupid now.

They will make it back in sponsorship and Ronaldo stuff in no time at all.
2blue2handle

Postby #1ScouseBluebird » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:18 pm

4 years? His legs are going. Mind del piero played into 40s, and CR7 has been superhuman until now....we’ll see. Lot of money for a 33 yr old that’s phsyically on the downturn. Great player though.
#1ScouseBluebird

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:17 pm

#1ScouseBluebird wrote:4 years? His legs are going. Mind del piero played into 40s, and CR7 has been superhuman until now....we’ll see. Lot of money for a 33 yr old that’s phsyically on the downturn. Great player though.

I can see him out running most even in his 40s. The guy is bionic.

However this is a commercial move for Jeventus more than anything.
Bakedalasker

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:25 pm

The best in the world.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby nubbsy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:46 pm

#1ScouseBluebird wrote:4 years? His legs are going. Mind del piero played into 40s, and CR7 has been superhuman until now....we’ll see. Lot of money for a 33 yr old that’s phsyically on the downturn. Great player though.

He will still be the best player in the world for a season or two. He's a freak. But as said above they'll prob make it back In sales.
nubbsy

Postby Pulisnewport » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:15 pm

nubbsy wrote:

He will still be the best player in the world for a season or two. He's a freak. But as said above they'll prob make it back In sales.

He certainly knows how to manipulate his persona
and probably knew ZZ was leaving. I will give him 100% image rights as he always looks at any screens when playing.

Great player, hmmm I'm not sure let's see how he does in Italy with less coverage.

The moment that confirmed it with me was when Bale scored that worldly in CH final he stuck his hand in the air but was not one of those who ran across to him.

He's been lucky and is on his way down. Bye bye CR enjoy your new career, I won't be watching by you

Oh and yes he's definitely a freak
Pulisnewport

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:45 am

I’m a big fan of Ronaldo.
He’s the ultimate professional the way he trains and conducts his personal life. You don’t get a body and the superb fitness without being 100% dedicated. The amount of stuff he does for children is amazing and he even refuses to have tattoos due to his regular donations of blood.
He continues to test himself whilst Messi is just in the comfort zone at Barca plodding along.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Willo Cardiff » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:23 am

The best ever.. he’s smashed it at club and international level
Willo Cardiff

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:51 am

Cristiano Ronaldo will earn £500,000-a-week at Juventus after signing a four-year contract. (Daily Mail)
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Carlossus » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:26 am

Seems like good business for all as long as Juventus get their commercial sales. Despite being a legend Ronaldo is definetely entering the final phase of his playing career.
Carlossus

Postby dogfound » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:35 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

He certainly knows how to manipulate his persona
and probably knew ZZ was leaving. I will give him 100% image rights as he always looks at any screens when playing.

Great player, hmmm I'm not sure let's see how he does in Italy with less coverage.

The moment that confirmed it with me was when Bale scored that worldly in CH final he stuck his hand in the air but was not one of those who ran across to him.

He's been lucky and is on his way down. Bye bye CR enjoy your new career, I won't be watching by you

Oh and yes he's definitely a freak

does it matter how he does in Italy ? { although im sure he will do well at least initially }
Juve is not going to define whether he is/was a great player, thats in the bag already and has been for years.
dogfound

Return to General Chat