Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will West Ham struggle?

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:34 pm

West Ham have signed Andriy Yarmolenko from Borussia Dortmund on a four year deal.

He's come in alongside Jack Wilshire, Ryan Fredricks, Issa Diop and Lukasz Fabianski.

I thought they would struggle next season but they've recruited strongly!

Do you think they will stay up?

Re: Will West Ham struggle?

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:36 pm

I was talking to my boss earlier about this and I think they've got a good chance of top 8 myself.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Agree that the squad is now good enough for top 10 but that doesn't mean it will happen.
Really depends on how Pellegrini brings them all together. If he does a good job then top half.
If not they should still finish lower mid table.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:22 pm

Old Man is a WHU fan. I was telling him the dildo bros had no choice but to pony up the cash after the stadium protests last season. Fans deserved it after being sold the lie that is a shambles of a stadium. Fair play when Pellegrini came on board I knew he’d reshape the team well. Fantastic acquisitions so far, maybe there is room for a loan to us?

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:49 pm

FloridaBluebird wrote:Old Man is a WHU fan. I was telling him the dildo bros had no choice but to pony up the cash after the stadium protests last season. Fans deserved it after being sold the lie that is a shambles of a stadium. Fair play when Pellegrini came on board I knew he’d reshape the team well. Fantastic acquisitions so far, maybe there is room for a loan to us?

Their horrible fans don’t deserve nish.

Big time Charlie’s who think they are better than they are.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:52 pm

FloridaBluebird wrote:Old Man is a WHU fan. I was telling him the dildo bros had no choice but to pony up the cash after the stadium protests last season. Fans deserved it after being sold the lie that is a shambles of a stadium. Fair play when Pellegrini came on board I knew he’d reshape the team well. Fantastic acquisitions so far, maybe there is room for a loan to us?

There is a loan to us.
Snodgrass is still sat in the hospital waiting room waiting on his medical. I think the staff have forgotten him.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:58 pm

You can never tell with West Ham but with Pelegrini as manager the hammers will do well and become the team that is just above mid table, where you normally see Leicester Burnley Everton in the table.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:10 pm

I think they will do well next season.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:13 pm

Well if they do struggle their fans can hardly blame their Board, as they did last season with their protests.

A proven manager and lots of money being spent on their squad.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:31 pm

see I thought the same last season, even with these names their home form is absolute dire, its as if they play 38 away games in the league

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:30 pm

YES .