World Cup

A forum for all things Cardiff City

World Cup

Postby soldierblue1880 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:44 pm

I'm sorry to see England go out but thank God we won't have to put up with the moronic behaviour of the English commentators pundits and media anymore
soldierblue1880

World Cup

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: World Cup

Postby llan bluebird » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:03 pm

Its like sitting behind two pissed fans......Its got so bad.

I quite like Southgate and his team but the media in the last week have been stomach turning cringe merchants of the highest order
llan bluebird

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:32 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:I'm sorry to see England go out but thank God we won't have to put up with the moronic behaviour of the English commentators pundits and media anymore

Spot On .
TopCat CCFC

Postby corky » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:34 pm

I agree, it's not the England players or even the manager....it is the media and the commentators that ruin it for them...

We would have had a lot of its coming home belted out to us next season....now I suppose we can go with

Croatiahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

or you can stick your fecking waistcoats up your arse!!!
new season,new start
corky

Postby Wayne S » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:38 pm

Well said.
Wayne S

Postby Ninianman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:43 pm

Croatia were class and England looked dead on their feet ,they looked no better than any make up the numbers team at the end.
Ninianman

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:04 pm

Ninianman wrote:Croatia were class and England looked dead on their feet ,they looked no better than any make up the numbers team at the end.

And they said Croatia would get tired as the game went on ....
TopCat CCFC

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:18 am

llan bluebird wrote:Its like sitting behind two pissed fans......Its got so bad.

I quite like Southgate and his team but the media in the last week have been stomach turning cringe merchants of the highest order

That’s exactly my stance on the whole thing.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:21 am

corky wrote:I agree, it's not the England players or even the manager....it is the media and the commentators that ruin it for them...

We would have had a lot of its coming home belted out to us next season....now I suppose we can go with

Croatiahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

or you can stick your fecking waistcoats up your arse!!!

:lol:

Love the waistcoats chant!!

Hopefully this will catch on big time and we see a few Croatia flags especially around 116/117.
The guys with the Iceland flag can replace it with Croatia now hopefully!
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby dogfound » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:04 am

llan bluebird wrote:Its like sitting behind two pissed fans......Its got so bad.

pi55 poor management..
this was the first team they had played who could change it up..so you go one up and then have no..zero idea of how to close them down...and allthough Croatia were decent they are not a great side..
dogfound

Postby MAESTEG BLUE » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:50 pm

I agree with almost all of what has been posted here. I wanted England to do well but the media was getting a bit much not so much the football coverage but the likes of GMTV and likes of James Corden mouthing off.
Now we can concentrate on CCFC and arguing about the price of pies, people swearing in the ground, people standing in ground, new songs and plastic fans. Same shit another season

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:
ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE
MAESTEG BLUE

Postby llan bluebird » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:50 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:I agree with almost all of what has been posted here. I wanted England to do well but the media was getting a bit much not so much the football coverage but the likes of GMTV and likes of James Corden mouthing off.
Now we can concentrate on CCFC and arguing about the price of pies, people swearing in the ground, people standing in ground, new songs and plastic fans. Same shit another season

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Its about time my favourite cardiff city forum discussion point raised its head again...We haven't talked about the ethnicity of our dragon for a while....That one creases me.
llan bluebird

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:35 pm

We still have the 3rd place play-off tomorrow ;)
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat