PIERS MORGAN

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PIERS MORGAN

Postby d20 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:01 am

Dont forget lads anyone on Twitter give him a pasting cos when we did well in the euros he constantly took the piss when the team came home with the welcome we gave them calling us losers,so feel free to jump on and remind him especially when the england team to the exact same.
d20

PIERS MORGAN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: PIERS MORGAN

Postby Bananas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:44 am

d20 wrote:Dont forget lads anyone on Twitter give him a pasting cos when we did well in the euros he constantly took the piss when the team came home with the welcome we gave them calling us losers,so feel free to jump on and remind him especially when the england team to the exact same.

The man is a complete cock of the highest order and deserves everything he gets,complete English tw@t :thumbup:
Bananas

Postby Walinoz » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:50 am

In fairness he being true to himself. He doesn’t think they should have a parade or a heroes welcome , he said they lost and don’t deserve any of it and should not be classed as heroes
Walinoz

Postby Sven » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:54 am

Walinoz wrote:In fairness he being true to himself. He doesn’t think they should have a parade or a heroes welcome , he said they lost and don’t deserve any of it and should not be classed as heroes

As an Arsenal fan, few will know better! ;) :lol: :lol:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Dahboy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:16 am

I detest this creep. That show he does where he insists the interviewee has to cry.
Dahboy

Postby Steve Zodiak » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:18 am

Heard the word "heroes" a lot today, as well as seeing it in newspaper headlines. So when a country of 53m reach the semi final of a major tournament they are heroes, but when a country with a population of 3m reach the semi final of a major tournament they are ridiculed for giving their team a heroes welcome on their return. :old:
Steve Zodiak

Postby Jock » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:20 am

Quite like him on breakfast telly, certainly better than the Leftist Filth on BBC. That said he’s a duplicitous prick and I’m glad Clarkson chinned him.
Jock

Postby Gaynor Straight » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:55 am

Can't stand him but I'll give him credit for saying they're not heroes - Sport is about winning and losing and they havent won anything.

He may be a knob but he's a consistent knob.
Gaynor Straight

Return to General Chat